No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re. women and upper arms: it's work out and having kids. Don't laugh! I'm a doctor in training and in pediatrics right now - it's surprising how heavy toddlers get after you've carried them around for 5 minutes.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
      Re. women and upper arms: it's work out and having kids. Don't laugh! I'm a doctor in training and in pediatrics right now - it's surprising how heavy toddlers get after you've carried them around for 5 minutes.

Hehehe, carrying kids never actually crossed my mind.

Kinda reminds me of this old tale about the kid and the baby carabao/water buffalo: he carried it when crossing the river, and he grew stronger as the carabao grew (or something like that)

*yeeeep...me needs to sleep now*
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, must be carrying the kids. That woman is ripped, I swear.

Regular workout? Ew...

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
          My birthday is on the 9th. I'm going to pretend that this is Claudia's present to me.
          Mine is on the 7th

Comment

Anyone else catch TV Guide's Sexiest SciFi Women of All Time thing? Claudia wasn't on the list at all! Neither was Amanda Tapping. I protest! CB is hotter than most of the chics they had on there (Ali Larter??). Hrmph.
            sigpic
            Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
            My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Those lists are such bull. They're payrolled by the most popular shows to get their actors on them, with maybe a couple of people not on current shows just to make it look legit.

We all know Claud would be number one in a REAL list.
              la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydame View Post
                We all know Claud would be number one in a REAL list.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarieWynn View Post
                  Anyone else catch TV Guide's Sexiest SciFi Women of All Time thing? Claudia wasn't on the list at all! Neither was Amanda Tapping. I protest! CB is hotter than most of the chics they had on there (Ali Larter??). Hrmph.
                  Hrmph, indeed.
                  Let's remind them:

And a bit bigger:

Comment

I'd watch a spin-off just about the many misadventures of Vala, even with no Daniel Jackson involved! ()

Comment

I'd watch the Misadventures of Vala, especially with no Daniel involved.
                      la vita nuova (fic journal)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        I'd watch a spin-off just about the many misadventures of Vala, even with no Daniel Jackson involved! ()
                        Agreed... although I must disagree with DD. I'd rather have Daniel involved.

Comment

I'd watch it, regardless if it has any 'shippy' elements or not.

As long as it has...well, ships (as in space ships). And piracy. And epic space battles. And lotsa Vala, of course.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                            Mine is on the 7th
                            Happy Birthday!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALA CB! Have a good one!

Comment

Did you guys see this? Six new audio books featuring Vala (and Daniel)! Comics and audiobooks with Vala...I think someone is realizing what an awesome character she is and just how popular she actually is!
                                sigpic
                                Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
                                My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Working...
                                X