No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha Vala and Baal meeting haah ever since Ex Deus Machina I found Baal to be more enjoying than other gou'alds mainly because he seems to be enjoying himself as well as being evil ahah and not all serious about universal conquest.
    We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      Have you read an interview with Cliff Simon at GateWorld's main page? I'd love Ba'al and Vala to meet in the future...
      NO! he said something about Vala?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        NO! he said something about Vala?
        No, but the interview is really interested and it would be really great to see them both in some scenes in the future.

BTW, I know you love Jonas/CN, but there's no chance for him to return to SG-1. I guess if Jonas was to return, Daniel would have to leave, it's the thing between MS and CN, plus their characters are too similar to each other. It's one OR another thing.

Comment

No, but the interview is really interested and it would be really great to see them both in some scenes in the future.

BTW, I know you love Jonas/CN, but there's no chance for him to return to SG-1. I guess if Jonas was to return, Daniel would have to leave, it's the thing between MS and CN, plus their characters are too similar to each other. It's one OR another thing.
          I know. but i love Jonas i think he will be great instead of Daniel *run away*
          I love MS as an actor and i think he's a wasted in Stargate... i think he and Claudia should make a movie

anyway FooledAgain, your sig ' BRB' is 'be right back', right? cos it could be 'BRING BACK BALA'

edit - i think they should do a spin-off with Vala and baal , love the actor!
          Last edited by valaCB; 30 August 2005, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
            I know. but i love Jonas i think he will be great instead of Daniel *run away*
            I love MS as an actor and i think he's a wasted in Stargate... i think he and Claudia should make a movie

anyway FooledAgain, your sig ' BRB' is 'be right back', right? cos it could be 'BRING BACK BALA'

edit - i think they should do a spin-off with Vala and baal , love the actor!
            Yup, Simon is very handsome

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
              Considering that I know many of you on this thread are just as passionate about Claudia as some of Ben's fans are don't forget that your passion for Claudia has caused issues with some of the regulars here. That has caused an even greater division between Farscape and Stargate fans, which is a shame, considering that the genre of SciFi gets so much flack from the media and the rest of the world that when fans from two fandoms are bickering, it only adds fuel to the fire.

There will always be a handful of fans who due to their obnoxious behavior will try to ruin any good thing for the rest of us. The thing is, only YOU can let it ruin the good thing, if you let it.
              I just want to add this:

Now, let's get back to parting cause VALA WILL BE BACK! HA! I toldya! I had faith...still do. She will be back and will NOT be killed. TPTB know a good thing when they see it. Claudia works well with the rest of the team and why ruin that by killing off ANY of the team, including Vala.
              Can't wait to see Vala again! And I'm sure she will not be killed like I was sure she would be back!
              "We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley
                I just want to add this:

Can't wait to see Vala again! And I'm sure she will not be killed like I was sure she would be back!

Oh yeah!! Can't wait to see the DVD of the con!!
                Spoiler:

Comment

I want Vala back!
                  Gaterelle

Comment

Uhm... what "behind the scenes" shots are we talking about, to be precise?
                    The ones from the Lowdown (or whatever it was called this time) show they aired before the season started.

Comment

Is it on the DVD's?
                      Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by Gaterelle
                        Is it on the DVD's?
                        Yup, Creation gave us this wonderful thing just before the holidays - http://www.creationent.com/farscape/index.htm - and scroll down a little bit.

Comment

Humph, my last post from yesterday got lost and then I only could see 'internal saver' failure for the rest of the evening.

A.

Anyway, I wanted to post some pics from 'Pitch Black'.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

Cool, cool, cool.

Comment

I think I will buy "Pitch Black"
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X