Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Addy!!!!!

May I get a cup as well, Vala?

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
      Hiya Addy!!!!!

May I get a cup as well, Vala?

Vala: Hello. *waves* Of course you can. *gets tea pot and mug, sets it out on table*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tyAQOcap2a.jpg
        Vala: Hello. *waves* Of course you can. *gets tea pot and mug, sets it out on table*
        Thank you!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

CamSyn: *beams in* What's the urgent matter this time, Vala?
          Vala: I haven't heard back from Integrabyte yet.
          CamSyn: What do you want me to do about it?
          Vala: Something. *bites lower lip*
          CamSyn: It's gonna be a long day.

Comment

CamSyn: *beams in* What's the urgent matter this time, Vala?
            Vala: I haven't heard back from Integrabyte yet.
            CamSyn: What do you want me to do about it?
            Vala: Something. *bites lower lip*
            CamSyn: It's gonna be a long day.
            I am sure you'll hear from HIM soon!

Last edited by putschki1969; 13 August 2008, 07:58 AM.

Comment

I am sure you'll hear from her soon!

CamSyn: *whispers in puts' ear* Integrabyte is a male.
              Vala: She's not the first to make that mistake. He's quite in touch with his feminine side.

Comment

CamSyn: *whispers in puts' ear* Integrabyte is a male.
                Vala: She's not the first to make that mistake. He's quite in touch with his feminine side.
                ..............Okay!!

Comment

Vala: So, can you fly me over to see IB and to check on him?
                  CamSyn: Fly you over in what?
                  Vala: Either the Mitchell or the Malduran would do.
                  CamSyn: You want to take a Mother Ship over Europe just to check on a guy you asked out?
                  Vala: Yes. Precisely.
                  CamSyn: *shakes head, walks away*

Comment

Vala: So, can you fly me over to see IB and to check on him?
                    CamSyn: Fly you over in what?
                    Vala: Either the Mitchell or the Malduran would do.
                    CamSyn: You want to take a Mother Ship over Europe just to check on a guy you asked out?
                    Vala: Yes. Precisely.
                    CamSyn: *shakes head, walks away*

Poor Vala!!!

Comment

Vala: Thank you, puts. It's nice to know that someone cares.

CamSyn: *settles in with coffee, turns on TV*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tyAQOcap6a.jpg
                        Vala: Thank you, puts. It's nice to know that someone cares.

CamSyn: *settles in with coffee, turns on TV*
                        *kicks CamSyn*

We don't need him!!! I'll take you to IB!!!!

I need to get a Vala clone as well!!!!

Comment

*kicks CamSyn*

We don't need him!!! I'll take you to IB!!!!

I need to get a Vala clone as well!!!!

Vala: Really? *hugs* That would be wonderful. I always worry when he is away...that he is working too hard. *bites lower lip* For a Vala clone...I know some strays I could invite in to meet you if you want.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tyAQOcap7a.jpg
                            Vala: Really? *hugs* That would be wonderful. I always worry when he is away...that he is working too hard. *bites lower lip* For a Vala clone...I know some strays I could invite in to meet you if you want.
                            *pats you*

Yes please!!! Invite the strays!!!!!!!

Comment

*pats you*

Yes please!!! Invite the strays!!!!!!!

Vala: Okay. *pulls out Blackberry*

SVala: *beams in* You rang, gorgeous?

Vala: This is puts. *waves hand* She is looking to adopt a Vala clone.
                              SVala: Sweet. *grins* Do you have any other clones, puts?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tyAQOcap8a.jpg
                                Vala: Okay. *pulls out Blackberry*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap61a.jpg
                                SVala: *beams in* You rang, gorgeous?

Vala: This is puts. *waves hand* She is looking to adopt a Vala clone.
                                SVala: Sweet. *grins* Do you have any other clones, puts?
                                Hiya SVala!!!!!
                                Looking great there!!!!!!!! I am mightily impressed!!!
                                Yep, I got two other clones! (One Shep clone aka Tender and a Ronon clone aka Milka!)
                                Spoiler:

Tender: Hiya gorgeous!!!!

Milka: Howdy!! Wanna join us and become one of puts' clones?? She's treating us nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X