Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    LIR did she say anything about the future of Vala in movies or D&V

No idea. And to tell the truth I didn't ask her about it when I talked to her on Sunday. Don't know about other people though. But she didn't say anything about the future of Vala in the movies during her Saturday's talk. And again, nobody from the audience asked her about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
      No idea. And to tell the truth I didn't ask her about it when I talked to her on Sunday. Don't know about other people though. But she didn't say anything about the future of Vala in the movies during her Saturday's talk. And again, nobody from the audience asked her about it.
      Thanks a little bummed I get the feeling that Vala isn't valued by the TPTB I love her and I am afraid she is getting pushed to the side and that is a travesty

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Thanks a little bummed I get the feeling that Vala isn't valued by the TPTB I love her and I am afraid she is getting pushed to the side and that is a travesty

Well... I'm pretty sure she's valued by Rob Cooper, but unfortunately it's BW who is penning the next movie...

Comment

I think you're right

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
            I think you're right
            That's why we have to be very loud and visible with our demandings not to push Vala / Claudia aside. MGM needs to realize that they're going to loose quite big portion of audience if they get rid of Vala / Claudia.

Comment

YEAH! A Vala revolution!
              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment