No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps we should suggest a challenge to some fic writers at Terra Firma to write a crossover with Farscape? It would be just frelling fantastic if Moya appeared in the Ori galaxy and John and Aeryn rescued Vala

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      Perhaps we should suggest a challenge to some fic writers at Terra Firma to write a crossover with Farscape? It would be just frelling fantastic if Moya appeared in the Ori galaxy and John and Aeryn rescued Vala
      LOL!!!!!
      but i want Vala without Farscape . I want a story about Daniel rescue Vala and a story about what Vala is doing untill then
      I dont ask much

Comment

I have just watched 'Six Feet Under' (fantastic series BTW) 5X1 and i thought that Claudia would be perfect in any role in SFU. too bad its the final season

Comment

Season 3 of SFU was the latest I saw. Have to check whether HBO aired s4 or not.

Comment

Comment

Scifi's Bboard 'cause there are so many anti-Vala threads on their right now
              Yea.. wat is the deal with the scifi bboards and all the anti vaal stuff?? I only hope that she comes back as herself and not a pryer for the ori... that would defeat the purpose of bringing her back for me.. unless they could "cure" her or somthing as part of the shows arcs.

Comment

I believe the Viewer's choice only goes through tomorrow (25th). The link is scifi.com/stargate then click on the link to the viewer's choice poll/ballot. I believe it's on the right hand side. I voted a couple of days agao. You can only choose 10 eps, but make sure of of them is PU.

The danielvala LJ community is good. Of course that's where I post my fics, so I'm a little biased. I don't know of any websites devoted to Vala or Daniel/Vala, except there is a new Yahoo! newsgroup devoted to Daniel and Vala's relationship. Search Yahoo!Groups for it. We've only got a few members so far.

So until then let's spread the Vala love or the Daniel/Vala love! Go forth my children.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                  I believe the Viewer's choice only goes through tomorrow (25th). The link is scifi.com/stargate then click on the link to the viewer's choice poll/ballot. I believe it's on the right hand side. I voted a couple of days agao. You can only choose 10 eps, but make sure of of them is PU.

The danielvala LJ community is good. Of course that's where I post my fics, so I'm a little biased. I don't know of any websites devoted to Vala or Daniel/Vala, except there is a new Yahoo! newsgroup devoted to Daniel and Vala's relationship. Search Yahoo!Groups for it. We've only got a few members so far.

So until then let's spread the Vala love or the Daniel/Vala love! Go forth my children.
                  voted for PU

Comment

I really dont care for SG1 for now. I hope to see Claudia doing other stuf. If the fans dont want Vala, its there own loss. There'r so much possibilites for Claudia, why stick here

GO CLAUD!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                        Oh that's a sex pic!
                        We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

ok, ive just (ish) whatched prometheus unbound for the first time:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VALA'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! she's so....so..........brillinat in everyway!!!!!!, the sexyness and the style and the....the... EVERYTHING!!!!!

i had to take a deep breath after the episode coz it was so .... BRILLIANT!!!

GO VALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Another Vala/CB fan here!
                            Gaterelle

Comment

Originally posted by Gaterelle
                              Another Vala/CB fan here!
                              Welcome to the club!

Comment

Welcome, Gaterelle!

Something better than Vala? Let me think... I found : several Vala !

(screencap: Neural cluster)
                                "We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Working...
                                X