Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Comment

One of my favorite moments in AOT . Daniel body checks Vala . Sorry for the quality but the camera was moving towards them through the gate .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        Did a new Vala sig!

YAY a bling-bling Vala!!!

OMG Integrabyte those are awesome. thanks for sharing. so a lot new material to make stuff from it. and I mean GOOD stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          YAY a bling-bling Vala!!!

OMG Integrabyte those are awesome. thanks for sharing. so a lot new material to make stuff from it. and I mean GOOD stuff
          Sharing is caring . Having said that, post here some results with the new material . One of the reasons I posted them, some wizard in photoshop might do something nice .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Spoiler:

The 3 cap is twisted a little

Comment

WOAAAA!!! Thanks so much for those caps i was watchin AOT just this morning ...i still get shivers when they bein tortured by the priors....

*waves at Integrabyte*

Comment

Thanks. I don't have the funny comments you and Addy have but...I am tiny . I was lucky to record it off Sky. My DVD does not look so good .
                the caps are awesome, what do you talking about. Very clear and also big

Comment

I get hypnotized when I look at that feisty brunette .
                  And who could/would blame you.

I love how this scene mirrors the one in "Crusade". Tomin was so happy that he could finally fully fight for his belief, that he could make an impact like the others of his village. And then look at him in AoT - battle hardened and battle weary with his life crumpled around him.

For size:
                  Spoiler:

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                    The 3 cap is twisted a little
                    Its the fire effect/heat coming off Adria . I noticed that today .

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                      And who could/would blame you.

I love how this scene mirrors the one in "Crusade". Tomin was so happy that he could finally fully fight for his belief, that he could make an impact like the others of his village. And then look at him in AoT - battle hardened and battle weary with his life crumpled around him.

For size:
                      Spoiler:

A.

I agree with you. It is a huge contrast. The photos show how he evolved, matured, and learned to accept the fact that things can be explained .

Comment

the caps are awesome, what do you talking about. Very clear and also big
                        Thanks. I know they are big. Sky aired with a higher resolution than the DVDs being sold today . So, my copy, the one i pre-ordered on AMAZON, does not have the same quality like the recorded AOT i have off Sky UK!.

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                          WOAAAA!!! Thanks so much for those caps i was watchin AOT just this morning ...i still get shivers when they bein tortured by the priors....

*waves at Integrabyte*
                          Wave back at you . When i have time, I will cap the whole film at 5-10-15 seconds intervals in HQ . Need to see if photobucket will allow me to post so many .

Comment

Thanks. I know they are big. Sky aired with a higher resolution than the DVDs being sold today . So, my copy, the one i pre-ordered on AMAZON, does not have the same quality like the recorded AOT i have off Sky UK!.
                            It's sad but true. I have season 3, Atlanis DVD, and i was shocked that the quality isn't that high

Comment

Does anyone know where i can get tickets for the convention next month? PLEASE GOD U HAVE TO TELLL ME IM PANICIN RIGHT NOW *fans herself*

Comment

It's sad but true. I have season 3, Atlanis DVD, and i was shocked that the quality isn't that high
                                They will probably recode them in Blu Ray . I also have Transformers in 1080p (1920*1080 resolution) and it looks breathtaking on a full HD tv. If the 720p pics with Vala look like this, imagine the 1080p ones .

Comment

Working...
                                X