• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for Claud

http://www.nationaleopinie.nl/polls/missko.php

Comment

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...0&fpart=1&vc=1

Comment

and this is the thread for Claudia to read!

Comment

I just love this Watercooler guy (TV Guide online reviews): "Vala's unresolved exit gives Claudia Black the chance to return whenever her schedule permits — and let's hope it's soon, because she has been the unquestioned highlight of the ninth season."

http://www.tvguide.com/TV/Watercooler/default.htm
          Last edited by Kalliope; 22 August 2005, 08:41 AM.

Comment

I'm very glad they left the door open for a return of Vala....so to speak. Claudia Black was fabulous in the role, as I had expected and let's face it, SG-1 needs a the life she brought to the "group"....the first 5 episodes would have needed life support with her. Sam's back, so I'm hoping the "spark" will return to the "team"......so far, I think tptb are keeping too tight a lid on Cam's personality.

Just my opinion.
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Vote for Claud
              Done, done. DONE!

Great pics all around.

It's been pi**ing (sorry, but that's the only fitting description) with rain all day here. Now I understand how the Gauls could fear that the sky might crash down on them.

A.

VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

only 45 votes. keep voting

Comment

only 45 votes.

Comment

only 45 votes. keep

Comment

Scifi's running a Viewer's Choice marathon on Sept. 2, so everyone go vote for PU, even you non-US fans. Maybe that'll show TPTB that we need Claudia back.

Oh, and stay away from the Scifi's Bboard 'cause there are so many anti-Vala threads on their right now. I'm staying in here where the love is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                        What issue of Stargate SG-1 Magazine is it?
                        Issue #6 - Claudia is on the cover my scanner is down right now but when I get it back up I will scan the cover and upload it for you to see. Claudia is mentioned in a couple of different articles. I'm working 14 hour days this week but when I get a chance I will post some stuff from the magazine for you guys.
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                          Issue #6 - Claudia is on the cover my scanner is down right now but when I get it back up I will scan the cover and upload it for you to see. Claudia is mentioned in a couple of different articles. I'm working 14 hour days this week but when I get a chance I will post some stuff from the magazine for you guys.
                          Wow! That will be great! Big green jello I can hardly wait to lay my hands on the copy of this issue, but considering the fact that #5 appeared in bookstores in Warsaw mid-July, it's gonna be mid-September probably, as it's usually about 2 weeks after it's on sale in UK and it's not yet available in UK as far as I know, only for subscribers probably at the moment.

Comment

Try this

http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.php?topic=3074

In Germany it is available!!
                            Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 23 August 2005, 02:05 AM.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                              Thanks for the link, Aeryn/Vala, CB is stunning!
                              I've watched Beachhead today. I expected to be very, very, very sad because it was the last episode of Claudia. And I'm sad but not as much as I expected, because, for my part, I'm completely sure (no doubt in my mind) that Vala will be back soon.
                              Look her smile, SG1 can't live without this smile!:
                              Last edited by Hurley; 23 August 2005, 05:31 AM.
                              "We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                                Scifi's running a Viewer's Choice marathon on Sept. 2, so everyone go vote for PU, even you non-US fans. Maybe that'll show TPTB that we need Claudia back.

Oh, and stay away from the Scifi's Bboard 'cause there are so many anti-Vala threads on their right now. I'm staying in here where the love is.
                                This is a FAR safer haven for shippers of ALL sorts than the SciFi board is.

Comment

Working...
                                X