Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faraway
    We do con books for all cast members, no matter if they make it to the con or not. That is the type of fans we are. I have contacts to get the book to Claudia no matter if she is going or not.
    OK. then i'll send someting

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      It doesn't matter it's only a fiction. Claudia did such a perfect job with Vala's character that it's really hard not to be angry with these SG-1 morons...
      yeah...well...that's life. not everybody appreciate a good art. most of them love the old storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraway
        We do con books for all cast members, no matter if they make it to the con or not. That is the type of fans we are. I have contacts to get the book to Claudia no matter if she is going or not.
        This is for the Burbank 2005 Con, isn't it? I've seen the post on Terra Firma and I think I will send you something! Is there a limit of words???
        Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
            This is for the Burbank 2005 Con, isn't it? I've seen the post on Terra Firma and I think I will send you something! Is there a limit of words???
            No, make it as long or short as you want. I do the book in Adobe InDesign so I can work around anything you send. You can send pics or whatever, just make sure it is tasteful.

Comment

Comment

Liked, how Teal'c did the buttbump in his own funny way. Being really stiff and not moving his butt at all.

"You boys aren't gonna let people from two different planets beat you in your own silly game, aren't you?"
                Btw, Vala's basket should have given two points to Daniel-Cam team, cause she took the offensive rebound

Comment

Originally posted by Maekas

Liked, how Teal'c did the buttbump in his own funny way. Being really stiff and not moving his butt at all.

"You boys aren't gonna let people from two different planets beat you in your own silly game, aren't you?"
                  Btw, Vala's basket should have given two points to Daniel-Cam team, cause she took the offensive rebound
                  Yeah .
                  and i love how Vala said 'yeah' when Teal'c help her score. LOVE this scene, watched it 1000000000 time allready

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Here is a quote from the new Stargate SG-1 Magazine article "Write On!"

Will Vala be back?
                          Mallozzi: There is a chance she may come back. I'm not going to say "It's possible..." I'll say the chances are good that she'll be back.
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

Will Vala be back?
                            Mallozzi: There is a chance she may come back. I'm not going to say "It's possible..." I'll say the chances are good that she'll be back.
                            chance/poossible...whatever
                            thanx anyway

is there more about Vala there?

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

Will Vala be back?
                              What issue of Stargate SG-1 Magazine is it?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X