Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala: Champagne? I love champagne. *takes a glass* Thank you. *kisses*

RVal: Excuse me, but are we not supposed to be the ones spoiling him today?

Comment

***Hee hee, as much as I hate my Macro teacher, I will not take it very far. He is the one who gave me an exam on my B-Day!!! Tis the third year in a row. I think they do it on purpose....Conspiracy I say...Trust no one.***

Of course, I did not ask for anything...and my girlfriend had to take me shopping. We all know how women shop . The most embarassing thing is that she was telling people in stores it was my birthday and they were hugging me and singing . Should I describe how I felt in TGI Friday's when all the waiters clapped and sang?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Vala: Champagne? I love champagne. *takes a glass* Thank you. *kisses*

RVal: Excuse me, but are we not supposed to be the ones spoiling him today?
        **Cheers **

Spoil me? You can try .

***Looking for a second sandwich!!! They are so good!! ***

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          ***Hee hee, as much as I hate my Macro teacher, I will not take it very far. He is the one who gave me an exam on my B-Day!!! Tis the third year in a row. I think they do it on purpose....Conspiracy I say...Trust no one.***

Of course, I did not ask for anything...and my girlfriend had to take me shopping. We all know how women shop . The most embarassing thing is that she was telling people in stores it was my birthday and they were hugging me and singing . Should I describe how I felt in TGI Friday's when all the waiters clapped and sang?

RVal: I believe we can imagine that for ourselves.

Vala: I am not so sure...were there male and female waiters or all male?

EDaniel: That negates that idea.
          ECVala: I will try to think of another moron for you to target.

Comment

RVal: I believe we can imagine that for ourselves.

Vala: I am not so sure...were there male and female waiters or all male?

EDaniel: That negates that idea.
            ECVala: I will try to think of another moron for you to target.
            Actually, the waiters were both male and female. Darn, I did not have my playboy bunnies . Regarding the moron, we can let it slip today. It is a lovely day, happy thoughts...or feet you choose.

***brings in another champagne bottle****

What music should we play? You will be shocked but I prefer oldies . When I say oldies...we can go back to the 70s .

Comment

Gunny: (over intercom) I'm very sorry to interrupt, but Fruitie I need you to come home and run an errand. Should only take about half hour.

Fruitie: Okie dokie. *gets up* I'll be back as soon as I can. *smiles, beams out*

RL note
              Spoiler:
              Have to run to the bank for my boss. BBS
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                Gunny: (over intercom) I'm very sorry to interrupt, but Fruitie I need you to come home and run an errand. Should only take about half hour.

Fruitie: Okie dokie. *gets up* I'll be back as soon as I can. *smiles, beams out*

RL note
                Spoiler:
                Have to run to the bank for my boss. BBS
                No problem boss. Take your time..we'll keep some goodies for you. If you hear singing when you come back...we are knackered .

Comment

Actually, the waiters were both male and female. Darn, I did not have my playboy bunnies . Regarding the moron, we can let it slip today. It is a lovely day, happy thoughts...or feet you choose.

***brings in another champagne bottle****

What music should we play? You will be shocked but I prefer oldies . When I say oldies...we can go back to the 70s .

ECVala: I vote for the Rolling Stones.

Vala: I vote for the water torture.

ECVala: No, Vala, The Rolling Stones is a classic rock group.
                  Vala: Oh. I thought you meant where we take the rocks covered in tar and set them on fire then roll them at our target.
                  ECVala: Only happy thoughts, dear. *smiles* IB, what is your favorite group? You could play them too?

Comment

ECVala: I vote for the Rolling Stones.

Vala: I vote for the water torture.

ECVala: No, Vala, The Rolling Stones is a classic rock group.
                    Vala: Oh. I thought you meant where we take the rocks covered in tar and set them on fire then roll them at our target.
                    ECVala: Only happy thoughts, dear. *smiles* IB, what is your favorite group? You could play them too?
                    Rolling Stones is fine with me. Pick a tune and turn it loud. I love music from ABBA, Dire Straits, Hendrix, Beatles, Whitesnake, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Bad Company, Queen...to Mozart, Beethoven, you name it.

Comment

Rolling Stones is fine with me. Pick a tune and turn it loud. I love music from ABBA, Dire Straits, Hendrix, Beatles, Whitesnake, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Bad Company, Queen...to Mozart, Beethoven, you name it.

RVal: A rather ecclectic collection. I say we jumble the lot of them and let the player bounce us around from one song to the next.

Comment

I wish I had more time to visit this thread. All these wonderful pics!!!

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

RVal: A rather ecclectic collection. I say we jumble the lot of them and let the player bounce us around from one song to the next.

I could not agree more? Should I bring in more Sandwiches?

Comment

Happy BDay Integrabyte

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                              I wish I had more time to visit this thread. All these wonderful pics!!!

A.
                              I could not agree more? Should I bring in more Sandwiches?

ECVala: Please do. I would enjoy sampling your cooking. *waves to ValaM*

Comment

A little something for your birthday, Integrabyte

Spoiler:

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X