Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
    Speaking of OBRHG, I've been busy again

It's been a while since I've made any Claudia icons but I'm in the middle of a Farscape marathon and the woman is just so damn inspiring

Little preview for ya:

The rest can be found HERE because there are just too many. It's all Farscape, Claudia, and Ben though so enjoy and snurch if you like.
    Wonderful icons

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

That's all for tonight. The plan is to cap another ep of Farscape tomorrow.
      Fabulous caps, Wendy!! I can't wait to see the next ep's caps!

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
      You're abso-frellin-lutely right Among Scapers (fans of Farscape) we've been calling Claudia "Our Beloved Raven-Haired GODDESS (OBRHG in short) almost from the start (1999)
      That's a fantastic descriptor of CB! OBRHG indeed!

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
      Speaking of OBRHG, I've been busy again

It's been a while since I've made any Claudia icons but I'm in the middle of a Farscape marathon and the woman is just so damn inspiring

Little preview for ya:

The rest can be found HERE because there are just too many. It's all Farscape, Claudia, and Ben though so enjoy and snurch if you like.
      Gorgeous icons!

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
      You know, I've just watched "Navy CIS" for the first time. It's been on air for a couple of months already but I never found the time. Anyways, I decided to read up on the show on the net. So here I am looking at sites, while simultaneously checking up on this thread. I follow the link to your icons and what is the header of your LJ?!? Navy CIS!

Oh, and great icons, too!

A.
      I know right?

Spoiler:
      I was insanely happy to see an NCIS banner there too! I love Tiva!
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
        You know, I've just watched "Navy CIS" for the first time. It's been on air for a couple of months already but I never found the time. Anyways, I decided to read up on the show on the net. So here I am looking at sites, while simultaneously checking up on this thread. I follow the link to your icons and what is the header of your LJ?!? Navy CIS!

Oh, and great icons, too!

A.
        Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

I know right?

Spoiler:
        I was insanely happy to see an NCIS banner there too! I love Tiva!
        Ahhh well. Clearly CB fans have great minds and think alike

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!!!
        sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Unfortunately... *sigh* In the old good times of Farscape some "chickwithgun" (yes, it was Claudia's handle at SciFi's board) used to post at Farscape official board from time to time... you can read all Claud's posts HERE, go to Interviews and then scroll down to Bulletin Board Posts. Enjoy reading!
          ALL? Even the ones she posted just after 9/11?

Originally posted by natalia View Post
          *sigh* yup. CB is a goddess.
          Exactly... which is why she is "out of our league"
          I know at least a few of you remember (and were members of) CBOOL

Comment

Spoiler from Stargate: Continuum
            Spoiler:

Sound HOT!!
            here it is-

Simon alludes to Goa'uld romance

Friday - March 28, 2008 | by David Read

Beware SPOILERS for Stargate: Continuum in the report below!

Only broad strokes of the second direct-to-DVD feature, Stargate: Continuum, have been revealed so far, but finer details are still difficult to come by. GateWorld recently sat down with actor Cliff Simon, who plays a substantial role in the movie, to throw a few hints at us.

"What really sticks out with me, what I was really excited to do and I can't wait to see, is the scene between Qetesh and myself, when there's some action," Simon told us. "That really sticks out in my mind, because it was a difficult scene to shoot."

What the actor implies is a very intimate scene between Baal and his queen, Qetesh (in the body of Vala Mal Doran, played by Claudia Black). In the altered timeline Qetesh is Baal's queen -- and this scene above all makes that abundantly clear.

"Cameras were close up on us, there's special effects involved, and a lot of tension, and we're very close," Cliff said. "We're basically nose-to-nose. That was a technically difficult scene to shoot. I'd never done anything like that before. ... The effects of it, what you'll actually see, I know is going to be mind-blowing."

What can be kinds of special effects could exist in this intimate scene? Do the symbiotes themselves get in on the action? One can only speculate.

Either way, Simon is sold. "That's why, when I read the script, I was so excited and couldn't wait to start shooting. You're going to see some things that are pretty mind-boggling, and yeah, a lot of action between the two of us.

"I really can't tell you about it. I'd be giving away the whole thing. That's a really exciting time." Continuum writer, and franchise Executive Producer Brad Wright told GateWorld that the last few frames in of the movie should send fans for a trip.

What will become of Baal? Will he or Qetesh survive once the timeline ultimately resets itself? And what of this love scene being a key element to the film? Does the last frame reveal a Harcesis?

Again, one can only speculate.

Stargate: Continuum is expected to be released on DVD this July. GateWorld's complete audio interview with actor Cliff Simon will be available soon!

From: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._romance.shtml
            Last edited by valaCB; 31 March 2008, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              Yup. ALL And the ones after 9/11 are extremely touching bringing back memories how worried and sad we all were...

Comment

Exactly... which is why she is "out of our league"
                I know at least a few of you remember (and were members of) CBOOL
                Were? CBOOL is still active

Comment

Yup. ALL And the ones after 9/11 are extremely touching bringing back memories how worried and sad we all were...
                  Yup! I read 'em. It's so awesome that they're arranged chronologically.
                  And the one she posted right after the Saturn Awards that I got to attend... I was one of the people posting that she'd been robbed. She was very gracious about it all. I've bookmarked it. Thanks again.

Comment

Were? CBOOL is still active
                    *giggles* See what happens when you boycott the Dom?

Comment

Yup! I read 'em. It's so awesome that they're arranged chronologically.
                      And the one she posted right after the Saturn Awards that I got to attend... I was one of the people posting that she'd been robbed. She was very gracious about it all. I've bookmarked it. Thanks again.
                      You're welcome

Comment

*giggles* See what happens when you boycott the Dom?
                        Well... Frell Me Dead and Kansas, or rather Terra Firma now boards explode

Comment

Comment

sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment