Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
    I'm not sure I agree but that's your opinion, I have my own I'm just not very comfortable hearing Aeryn/CB called a skank in a Pro-CB thread, but I'm new around here, maybe this is just a part of the thread-life I haven't seen before? I'm not sure I'll want to be sticking around if this is an anti thread in disguise
    *face palm*

Ok, some of you are totally misreading and adding more to what I said that is really there. I totally respect that you all do not agree with my choice of words or my opinion. I am cool with that. I am however not cool with people acting like I'm some kind of anti-Aeryn/Vala/Claudia because I happened to disagree with the fact that the first half of S4 Aeryn's hair was not a good look.

I did not call Aeryn a skank, I simply said that the hair style was skanky looking. Meaning it was a bad extention job and really is not a flattering look on Claudia.

I'm pro Aeryn, Vala and totally Pro Claudia, but that doesn't mean that I'm the type of fan that will ONLY talk about the best qualities in the characters Claudia breaths life into. If I don't like an aspect, I'll talk about it. Apparently I am in a very small club. Not surpising.

Folks, I've been a fan of Aeryn since before FS begain. A frellin' commercial for FS got me with showing this dark-haired kick butt lady. I grew with Aeryn over the years and hold her very near and dear to my heart.

Seriously, I didn't mean to upset so many with my comment. In my world, saying what I said isn't as bad as some of you are thinking it is and again, I did not call Aeryn a skank.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Having reviewed...

I have to agree that the use of the term skank or skanky is a negative that is best to be avoided in a pro-thread.

Ok, so the majority of you are totally fine just talking about everything that is only happiness and light. Guess I was mistaken that we could discuss anything and everything in this thread, regardless of it's "official title".
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
        And the person who used this term here should be reported to the mods and be ashamed

Go a head and report me. I'm not ashamed because I wasn't referring to the character in that fashion...just the HAIRDO.
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, I don't know why...but I just adore this expression:

[

EDIT: I don't think anyone needs to be reported...nothing said was that bad I think we have enough problems with other groups, we don't need to be turning on each other

-Stef
          Last edited by Stef; 19 March 2008, 12:21 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
            Ok, so the majority of you are totally fine just talking about everything that is only happiness and light. Guess I was mistaken that we could discuss anything and everything in this thread, regardless of it's "official title".
            You did not call anyone a skank, agreed. You did use the term skanky, which is best avoided. Dreadful, hideous, horrid...those would be good terms for hair that looked such, perhaps? Something that would have made it clear you were referring to the hair alone? I think that is where the miscommunication lies.

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
              Vala Mal Doran Video Break:

Here is another Video by this song.
              This is a cool version of the song with cool Scenes from the show.
              I love the Season 9 Vala.
              She doesn't take crap!!!

B*TCH" Vala Mal Doran
              Great vid, thanks!

Comment

Yay, Vala all around . Hoooray!!! More, more, more, more, more, more....hyperventilates....falls down ....

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  Having reviewed...

I have to agree that the use of the term skank or skanky is a negative that is best to be avoided in a pro-thread.
                  Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                  I apologize if I offended you in any way. I was giving my opinion on the use of the word.

Comment

Comment

Vala, Ark of Truth goodness...

Spoiler:

sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Ark of Truth

Spoiler:

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Ark of Truth

Spoiler:

sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Ark of Truth

Spoiler:

sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Ark of Truth

Spoiler:

Last batch for today, will post all the rest tomorrow.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                                Addy, I love the smile.

Here is another one.

Wendy, She is so pretty in these photos.

Edit: More and More. Oh Wendy thanks for all the AOT pics. CB is so beautiful.
                                That smile is gorgeous. I did finish editing all my AoT caps, but I didn't want to bombard the thread. If you all want me to keep posting more, I will.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X