• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
          I'm not sure I agree but that's your opinion, I have my own I'm just not very comfortable hearing Aeryn/CB called a skank in a Pro-CB thread, but I'm new around here, maybe this is just a part of the thread-life I haven't seen before? I'm not sure I'll want to be sticking around if this is an anti thread in disguise
          Hey!

I am generally in here only once a week due to time. I don't get much into discussions here, but I can tell from what I have observed that this is a pro-CB and Vala thread that is ocassionally visited with controversy, shall I say? I find that CB tends to draw people with strong opinions from both camps, but the majority of the regulars here are CB and Vala supporters. We may tussle over hairdo and such from time to time, but I wouldn't classify the thread as anti in any sense. Although, we have had anti posters on rare ocassion. I hope that makes sense.

Comment

Having reviewed...

I have to agree that the use of the term skank or skanky is a negative that is best to be avoided in a pro-thread.

Comment

Some Vala Vednesday pics
              Spoiler:

Comment

Love MM episode.
                Thanks Addy

Comment

Yeah, Memento Mori is a great episode

Comment

ITA. MM was actually my favorite of the season I notice that my favorites of the last three seasons have been all Vala-centric. Interesting...

I think CB just looks amazing in this episode. The hair, the blue shirt at the beginning

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                      Love MM episode.
                      Thanks Addy
                      YW!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        Having reviewed...

I have to agree that the use of the term skank or skanky is a negative that is best to be avoided in a pro-thread.
                        And the person who used this term here should be reported to the mods and be ashamed

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                          ITA. MM was actually my favorite of the season I notice that my favorites of the last three seasons have been all Vala-centric. Interesting...
                          It's normal. Brilliant acting combined with a good story make you glued to the TV screen. And Claudia is extremely charismatic. It shows.

I think CB just looks amazing in this episode. The hair, the blue shirt at the beginning

-Stef
                          Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

-Stef
                            Could agree more

Comment

Beauty

Comment

Friendship never ends

Comment

Working...
                                X