Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

ECVala: Chafty...yum...yes, you're right, call me Val. *winks*

Fruitie: Drinks are ready. Anyone want Bailey's?
    Vala: Yes, please! With coffee. *winks*
    Fruitie: *begins pouring out drinks* Foxy, tea or coffee?

Foxy: Coffee with Bailey's sounds splendid. Yes, he is quite yum. I'm enjoying being at GLD's. All the guys there are so sweet, and not to mention very handsome.
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
      http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...09-01-2-16.jpg
      Foxy: Coffee with Bailey's sounds splendid. Yes, he is quite yum. I'm enjoying being at GLD's. All the guys there are so sweet, and not to mention very handsome.
      Fruitie: *brings tray of mugs over* Help yourselves...coffee with Bailey's all around. *sits with mug*
      Vala: Thanks! *sits*

ECVala: *takes mug* So, what shall we do with Foxy? We have a full spa here...facial, massage, manicure, pedicure, sauna, steam room. Do you have a preference, Foxy?

Liz: Sorry I'm late. *fixes Baileys and coffee, puts on new pot then sits* Hello, Foxy. I'm Liz, an outside consultant for Addy's clan.

Comment

Fruitie: *brings tray of mugs over* Help yourselves...coffee with Bailey's all around. *sits with mug*
        Vala: Thanks! *sits*

ECVala: *takes mug* So, what shall we do with Foxy? We have a full spa here...facial, massage, manicure, pedicure, sauna, steam room. Do you have a preference, Foxy?

Liz: Sorry I'm late. *fixes Baileys and coffee, puts on new pot then sits* Hello, Foxy. I'm Liz, an outside consultant for Addy's clan.

Foxy: *takes mug and sips* Yummy. That all sounds so wonderful. I'd love a new manicure! Hi Liz, it's very nice to meet you. *grinning*
        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
        Snurch if you want!

Comment

ECVala: I think we should start with a trip to the steam room...relax and ease away all tensions.

Fruitie: Love the idea! Let me get my kit. *grabs manicure/pedicure kit, finishes coffee, heads to steam room*
          Vala: Sounds like a plan. *goes to beverage bar, gets bottle of Irish whiskey*
          Liz: Irish coffee? Do we have whipped cream?
          Vala: Absolutely! *pulls whipped cream from fridge*
          Liz: Wonderful. *smiles, downs rest of coffee with Baileys*
          ECVala: Bring the bottle and coffee pot into the steam room, Vala.
          Vala: *gives thumbs up, prepares tray*

Comment

ECVala: I think we should start with a trip to the steam room...relax and ease away all tensions.

Fruitie: Love the idea! Let me get my kit. *grabs manicure/pedicure kit, finishes coffee, heads to steam room*
            Vala: Sounds like a plan. *goes to beverage bar, gets bottle of Irish whiskey*
            Liz: Irish coffee? Do we have whipped cream?
            Vala: Absolutely! *pulls whipped cream from fridge*
            Liz: Wonderful. *smiles, downs rest of coffee with Baileys*
            ECVala: Bring the bottle and coffee pot into the steam room, Vala.
            Vala: *gives thumbs up, prepares tray*

Foxy: *finishes her cup, follows them to the steam room* Nice steam room. *grins* I need to get one of these for my room.
            GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
            Snurch if you want!

Comment

in steam room...

ECVala: *strips, wraps towel around self, sits* Oh, yes, Foxy...having a spa available is quite handy. That's why we have the one in here...can only fit so much at home.
              Vala: Irish coffee all around. *hands out mugs as each sits with towel*
              ECVala: Thanks, Vala.
              Liz: Thanks. *licks whipped cream with tongue*

Fruitie: Thank you. *sets up kit* Vala, give Foxy foot massage first?
              Vala: I'm on it!

Comment

in steam room...

ECVala: *strips, wraps towel around self, sits* Oh, yes, Foxy...having a spa available is quite handy. That's why we have the one in here...can only fit so much at home.
                Vala: Irish coffee all around. *hands out mugs as each sits with towel*
                ECVala: Thanks, Vala.
                Liz: Thanks. *licks whipped cream with tongue*
                Fruitie: Thank you. *sets up kit* Vala, give Foxy foot massage first?
                Vala: I'm on it!

Foxy: *takes mug, sips* Yummy. *leans back* You girls are spoiling me. *smiles*
                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Foxy: *takes mug, sips* Yummy. *leans back* You girls are spoiling me. *smiles*

ECVala: We like spoiling the new ones. *kisses Foxy on cheek*

Vala: *lifts Foxy's right leg, begins to clean from knee down with long, soothing strokes*

Comment

ECVala: We like spoiling the new ones. *kisses Foxy on cheek*

Vala: *lifts Foxy's right leg, begins to clean from knee down with long, soothing strokes*
                    Foxy: *sighs* That feels wonderful, Vala. Being new does have it's perks. *giggles*
                    GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                    Snurch if you want!

Comment

Foxy: *sighs* That feels wonderful, Vala. Being new does have it's perks. *giggles*
                      Vala: It certainly does. *smirks, moves to other leg, begins same treatment*
                      Liz: More coffee, Foxy? *fixes another Irish coffee with extra whipped cream*

Comment

Vala: It certainly does. *smirks, moves to other leg, begins same treatment*
                        Liz: More coffee, Foxy? *fixes another Irish coffee with extra whipped cream*
                        Foxy: I'd love another one. *smiles* Thank you.
                        GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

Foxy: I'd love another one. *smiles* Thank you.
                          Liz: *hands one over, wipes brow* The heat's getting to me today. I'll go sit in the main room. *smiles*
                          Vala: *runs towel over Foxy's legs, props up her right foot and begins massage with lilac oil*

Comment

Liz: *hands one over, wipes brow* The heat's getting to me today. I'll go sit in the main room. *smiles*
                            Vala: *runs towel over Foxy's legs, props up her right foot and begins massage with lilac oil*
                            Foxy: I think the temperature in here is perfect. *smiles* Simply wonderful, Vala! So Val, you're the one married to that delicious ECam, right?
                            GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                            Snurch if you want!

Comment

in steam room...

Foxy: I think the temperature in here is perfect. *smiles* Simply wonderful, Vala! So Val, you're the one married to that delicious ECam, right?
                              ECVala: Yes, he is my sweet, evil man. *finishes coffee, pours straight whiskey into cup, tops with whipped cream* Ever try it like this?

in main room...

Liz: I wonder if Sundance or Sass will drop in today.

Comment

in steam room...

ECVala: Yes, he is my sweet, evil man. *finishes coffee, pours straight whiskey into cup, tops with whipped cream* Ever try it like this?

in main room...

Liz: I wonder if Sundance or Sass will drop in today.
                                Foxy: No I don't think I ever have tried it like this. *takes a sip* Very nice! The guys have been trying to help me get to know everyone. I hope I can keep it all straight.
                                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X