X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I think it could be either

Comment

Back to topic murry loves vibrating beds and locking people in bathrooms. lol!

P.S. how do you put pics. on?

Comment

and don't forget doing battle in a ring of jello?
        Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Excuse me, but how was blingaway's question not on topic?

Comment

Originally posted by col_oatmeal
            P.S. how do you put pics. on?
            You need to have a picture uploaded onto webspace (I use the webspace that comes with my cable internet service) and then you just use the url of the picture with image tags like so: [IMG*]url of Murray piccie[/IMG*] but take out the *.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              You need to have a picture uploaded onto webspace (I use the webspace that comes with my cable internet service) and then you just use the url of the picture with image tags like so: [IMG*]url of Murray piccie[/IMG*] but take out the *.

Thanks for the information. I wonder if murry will ever come back?

Comment

Does this count as a Murray? The answer could seriously revolutionize Murray thunking!

Murray is so thunkable, he's even had a kind of mint named after him!

LONG LIVE MURRAY!
                Last edited by Hywel; 07 May 2005, 08:29 AM.

Comment

They called him Murray in 'Space Race' too right...

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Well in that case, the whole Murray thunking trade has been blown wide open! His clothes there are a far cry from his clothes in "Point of no Return". Prepare for numerous images in which Teal'c is wearing a hat of any sort!

Comment

Working...
                    X