• Show
Clear All

Yeah!!!

http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/

Comment

One word - WOW!!!!
      http://thehathorlegacy.info/3/women-...argate/page/2/

Comment

Well I tried to start a thread on the Season 9 forum explaining why Vala might work out well as a main character, and that she might not be as comedy-oriented as she has been in the past, but I was attacked by several anti-Vala people who complained that I would even post something pro-Vala, and how pro-Vala people feel that they have to "defend her" and then a Mod showed up, said that my thread was pointless and there are other Vala-specific threads.... so, yeah.

Copying and pasting what I wrote here:

She is going through some serious poo-poo (since this forum is PG I can't use the word I'm searching for, but I think you guys can get My drift). She's off in Ori-ville, and supposedly at the end of season 9 they'll get her back to our side of the Galaxy... well, maybe she'll be the fun loving, humor-all-the-time Vala... but maybe she won't.

The producers could go that way and have her be the exact same Vala we all know and love (or hate lol), but on the same note, her encounters with the Ori might make her a more serious character, especially given she will be a main character in season 10. We know that the SGC won't be done with the Priors or the Ori in season 9 and that they will continue to be a major threat in season 10, so perhaps in her interaction Vala will become a major thrust of season 10 because of some knowledge she has gained from the Ori.

Heck, imagine if one of the Ori had "possessed" her, and so she had the knowledge of the Ori in her brain, and someone she was freed when she returned to our Galaxy... that could be one definete reason that they allow her into the SGC and SG-1, because of her knowledge to fight the Ori.

Just one of a slew of possiblities. Of course, i could be 100% wrong and she'll just be cracking one joke after another and making sexual advances on Daniel (which, btw, I like lol).

But I guess we shall see!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
          Well I tried to start a thread on the Season 9 forum explaining why Vala might work out well as a main character, and that she might not be as comedy-oriented as she has been in the past, but I was attacked by several anti-Vala people who complained that I would even post something pro-Vala, and how pro-Vala people feel that they have to "defend her" and then a Mod showed up, said that my thread was pointless and there are other Vala-specific threads.... so, yeah.

Copying and pasting what I wrote here:

She is going through some serious poo-poo (since this forum is PG I can't use the word I'm searching for, but I think you guys can get My drift). She's off in Ori-ville, and supposedly at the end of season 9 they'll get her back to our side of the Galaxy... well, maybe she'll be the fun loving, humor-all-the-time Vala... but maybe she won't.

The producers could go that way and have her be the exact same Vala we all know and love (or hate lol), but on the same note, her encounters with the Ori might make her a more serious character, especially given she will be a main character in season 10. We know that the SGC won't be done with the Priors or the Ori in season 9 and that they will continue to be a major threat in season 10, so perhaps in her interaction Vala will become a major thrust of season 10 because of some knowledge she has gained from the Ori.

Heck, imagine if one of the Ori had "possessed" her, and so she had the knowledge of the Ori in her brain, and someone she was freed when she returned to our Galaxy... that could be one definete reason that they allow her into the SGC and SG-1, because of her knowledge to fight the Ori.

Just one of a slew of possiblities. Of course, i could be 100% wrong and she'll just be cracking one joke after another and making sexual advances on Daniel (which, btw, I like lol).

But I guess we shall see!
          Yeah, i saw it and i was shocked
          this's the thread you can write safely

about you post, i can't express my self that well (english problem) so ill add that i love your options for Vala in season 10!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnquixote
            bump
            Nice pic in your sig I definitely agree with you
            Spoiler:

Comment

Claudia is so great and...bump

Comment

Originally posted by BritAngie
                No worries and you are most welcome! Actually those pics don't do Claudia justice!

http://www.britangie.freeola.com/con.../CRW_1017a.jpg
                Azurek8 says:
                Thanks for the photos> They were great. Claudia can sure make some faces! She is so clever and funny. I too cannot wait to see what the writers and she cook up next year. I think there is room for everyone to shine on SG-1. It is getting full and maybe a little harder to do, but I have trust in the writers to do justice to everyone. Great show.
                Luv to all stargaters!!!
                Last edited by Skydiver; 23 March 2006, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by azurek8

Azurek8 says:
                  Thanks for the photos> They were great. Claudia can sure make some faces! She is so clever and funny. I too cannot wait to see what the writers and she cook up next year. I think there is room for everyone to shine on SG-1. It is getting full and maybe a little harder to do, but I have trust in the writers to do justice to everyone. Great show.
                  Luv to all stargaters!!!
                  Welcome aboard!

Comment

She has also an Appreciation Thread...nice!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                      Vala's back in Season 10....full time!!

*dances a happy jigful dance*
                      Yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizel
                        Yeah!!!
                        Isn't it great?! I hope to see veeeeery interesting stories and adventures involving Vala and the whole SG-1 team

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                          Isn't it great?! I hope to see veeeeery interesting stories and adventures involving Vala and the whole SG-1 team
                          my signature
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                            Me too

Comment

Page 6?!?
                              Come people!!! She is so talented

Comment

Saturn Awards

Best Supporting Actress for Claudia Black!!!

Go Claudia!
                                I THINK SHE IS SO TALENT

Comment

Working...
                                X