This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kady
    Urgo (or rather Dom Deluise) reminds me or a big, cute, cuddley, adorable bear who i want to give a big hug to! Is this weird?

Kady
    Nothing wrong with hugging big fuzzy guys. But then I'm biased on that one cause I'm a big fuzzy guy.
    "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

Yah Urgo!!!!...one of very favorite episodes!
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by blueguy w/thehand
        I have no idea but it must have been rude.
        I always thought he must have made a rude hand gesture.

Comment

Cool chacter, only if I had saved all of my hundreds of pictures of him...darn!

That puppy/dog was so adorable!
          sigpic

Comment

I read on another thread that people either hate or love the Urgo Ep....what?? How could you hate it? Just look at that sweet man!
            Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
            :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

How can your resist me looking like this?!

Comment

I can get smaller , how about this?

Comment

Hello! Hello Hello. Now you say it.

Hello Urgo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                    I read on another thread that people either hate or love the Urgo Ep....what?? How could you hate it? Just look at that sweet man!
                    I so agree. I loved Urgo.....the character was hilarious, Dom DeLouise was terrific and the chemistry between all the actors was great. Didn't you love it, after Janet examined Sam, and thought everything was fine, that they all started to sing Row Row Your Boat, one by one......great scene.

Guess you figured out I liked the episode and the character.

As an aside, on the first day of filming, when the director usually shouts "Action", Peter DeLouise instead said " Whenever you're ready, Dad".
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                    X