This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by startrekempress
    Yeah, but it's sort of like Ginny and Harry: he has to get over Sam before he can have a successful love life. Speaking of which, I happen to have written most of his and Chloe's dating and married life, though I can't figure out how to logically make him give up on Sam without going to weird extremes. If it's ever finished I'll link it here. (BTW, if anyone's interested, I can give you the entire names I made up for him and Chloe, should you wish to write your own stories.)

I think he's still oblivious but he's getting better; remember the ending dream sequence. The problem is, I doubt we're ever going to see him again ::sniff::. But that's just TPTB's fault. My guess is either he was fired or they shipped him to another galaxy, where he unceremoniously became the problem of a particular other male obsessed with Sam. ::senses humor fic potential:: I promise cookies to anyone who will write that!

I can't wait to see what someone might come up with from an idea like that, although I hope it's not canon; they can't send our favorite nerd to another galaxy without his favorite blonde. (Do not ask; if you have to you don't belong here. )
    So if someone writes a fic where Jay is totally over Sam and goes out of his way to prove it to Chloe, is that cookie worthy, too? Also, I am just dying to read some of the other fanfics that you guys have written about them.

Comment

Working...
    X