No announcement yet.

Freya/Anise/Vanessa Angel Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What, you can be here! Folks are just thunking around, checking out pics, and dealing with minor inflammation problems here and there.

Comment

Some how I think she looks better in leather with hair tied back.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
        Some how I think she looks better in leather with hair tied back.
        . . and a whip - right?

*I'm really gone this time*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          . . and a whip - right?

*I'm really gone this time*
          And they say men have dirty minds , just for the record that was not what I was thinking I just thought she looked great in leather when was in SG-1.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

And they say men have dirty minds , just for the record that was not what I was thinking I just thought she looked great in leather when was in SG-1.
            Yea, but now that she mentioned it, it WAS a good idea, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
              If your into that sort of stuff then yes but I'm not.

Comment

Upgrades: Caps (Part I)

Comment

Upgrades: Caps (Part II)

More tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                    YES

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                      Upgrades: Caps (Part II)
                      More tomorrow
                      Nice!

Is it me, or does it look like she's wearing red crocodile skin in those pictures? And what's with the whole neck-crystal deely? Maybe it's for style. Freya strikes me as the stylish type.

As does Vanessa!

Comment

If your into that sort of stuff then yes but I'm not.
                        huh? I'm not into it either, but I can enjoy the imagry and suggestiveness of it all.

Don't make me smack you in the head with a ball or anything.

Comment

While we're on the topic of leathered Freya, may as well post an image of her :

My, my, does she look slightly cold again? I always assumed it'd be hot inside such a costume, but our evidence seems to prove otherwise!

Comment

My compliments to the seamstress of that outfit.

Comment

It was prob a cold day on set when they choose to film that scene ;-)

I'll be capping both the other two episodes Anise/Freya appeared in over the next week or so as well as the rest of Upgrades - so stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
                                While we're on the topic of leathered Freya, may as well post an image of her :

My, my, does she look slightly cold again? I always assumed it'd be hot inside such a costume, but our evidence seems to prove otherwise!
                                I’ve got jacket let me warm her up

Comment

Working...
                                X