Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wass
    There is always tomorrow for pics.
    Goodnight then Wass you have finally convinced me. I won't remember any dreams in the morning but I'll give it a shot.
    The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
    The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
    Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

goodmorning cronos nice dreams you had??? was it about Lexa or Chaya?
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
        goodmorning cronos nice dreams you had??? was it about Lexa or Chaya?
        No idea. I can't even remember having any dreams whatsoever.
        The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
          poor you! in my deams zombies attacked and i hid out in a homedepot! want my dreams!!! i wish doig could help me fight off the zombies!

Comment

Except the one where wraith fed upon you and Chaya watched with big smile on her face.
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Except the one where wraith fed upon you and Chaya watched with big smile on her face.
              Then she helped me ascend. Me and Chaya are now a couple. Sorry Wass.

Comment

Then she helped me ascend. Me and Chaya are now a couple. Sorry Wass.
                Did I mentioned the Orii kicked you out of the ascended club and your back to human with wraith looking forward to feeding on you again and this time you won’t ascend where as I am still ascended and happy with chaya

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

More pics

Comment

Did I mentioned the Orii kicked you out of the ascended club and your back to human with wraith looking forward to feeding on you again and this time you won’t ascend where as I am still ascended and happy with chaya
                    Lexa, in her new capacity as doctor will look after me.

Very nice new pics, Wass.

Comment

Lexa, in her new capacity as doctor will look after me.

Very nice new pics, Wass.
                      She is to busy looking after _Anubis

Comment

She is to busy looking after _Anubis

Alright then, Urgo will look after me. We are off to celebrate my birthday and eat some pie.

Where are those pics from Wass?

Comment

The second pic is from Jason X (I think) not sure about the first one.

Comment

Time for more pics

Comment

nice pics, ya made me proud

Comment

Originally posted by SebastienJuly
                                nice pics, ya made me proud
                                I try

Comment

Working...
                                X