Dr Carolyn Lam/Lexa Doig Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what type of music do you think she likes
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      what type of music do you think she likes
      I think she likes everything a bit. Commerical or alternative music
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Here is a more recent pic than some of the others:

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
        The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
        Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
        An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
        Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

I think she looks better in black hair.
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
            I think she looks better in black hair.
            I quite like both. They both bring out different attributes of her face. If I had to choose one or the other it would be black hair, but I still think she looks very sexy here; in a more mature way as well.
            The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
            Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
              I quite like both. They both bring out different attributes of her face. If I had to choose one or the other it would be black hair, but I still think she looks very sexy here; in a more mature way as well.
              I do agree she does look more mature and conservative middle class woman.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I do agree she does look more mature and conservative middle class woman.
                And she still manages to look sexy. That is what I call the perfect woman; no matter how she dresses she still looks extremely beautiful.

Comment

And she still manages to look sexy. That is what I call the perfect woman; no matter how she dresses she still looks extremely beautiful.
                  Cronus madly in love but sorry to disappoint you she is taken.

Comment

I know. Oh well, at least they seem happy together. I wish them the best.

Comment

yeah by me she likes bad boys and I am as bad as they can get
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                        yeah by me she likes bad boys and I am as bad as they can get
                        Yeah in your dreams

Comment

Yeah in your dreams
                          That is what make dreams so great. We can have everything we want. The only problem is that I have to log off of here to go to sleep. Choices, choices...

Comment

That is what make dreams so great. We can have everything we want. The only problem is that I have to log off of here to go to sleep. Choices, choices...
                            It’s not difficult choice for me

Comment

It’s not difficult choice for me
                              But if I go to sleep I might miss out on some new pics. Plus there is no guarantee I'll dream about Lexa. Actually, I don't end up remembering most of my dreams when I wake up anyway.

Comment

There is always tomorrow for pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X