X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss him he was just so mysterious then not some
    Spoiler:
    diseased guy
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Hé can somebody perhaps make a picture about Anubis and Freya With Photoshop or so hihi that would be cool What about a ship with Anubis and Carolyn the new doctor at the SGC she is hot and steamy
      Lord Zedd

Comment

i think the slasher is more likely.. Anubis (old) and Daniel or maybe ba'al with the new anubis!

Comment

No Anubis isn't gay Ba'al is just his little slave
          Lord Zedd

Comment

Do you miss Anubis too like the way he looked with the event horizon
            As Jack once said, he was such a cliché!!! but he was über cool. like in Evolution part 2 when he snuck up on the bald guy in the labs. guy's a legend.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
              As Jack once said, he was such a cliché!!! but he was über cool. like in Evolution part 2 when he snuck up on the bald guy in the labs. guy's a legend.
              Anubis was soooo cool indeed
              Lord Zedd

Comment

hmm... this isn't just b/c i put Ba'al with everyone/thing in the galaxy

Anuba'al

didn't you see the sparks in reckoning,.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
                  hmm... this isn't just b/c i put Ba'al with everyone/thing in the galaxy

Anuba'al

didn't you see the sparks in reckoning,.
                  yes I saw Reconing. Hihihi If Ba'al and Anubis would have a relationship than we know who the boss is in the relationship
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                    yes I saw Reconing. Hihihi If Ba'al and Anubis would have a relationship than we know who the boss is in the relationship
                    That's wrong on so many levels!! i wonder how Ba'al would feel about the whole changing of hosts every month!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I just don't see Anubis shipping...

He is so evil, and so complete in and of himself, he NEEDS no emotional support, he needs no love, of the feeling or the physical kind.

Anubis is simply too damned badass to 'ship.

"To Evil to 'Ship!"

Oh, I like that!

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                        I like that!
                        that would be cool to have that was a good idea why not make it a thread just to see who will respond i know i will

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                          That's wrong on so many levels!! i wonder how Ba'al would feel about the whole changing of hosts every month!
                          than he can pick what host
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Anubis/Oma
                            Anubis/Chaya

He definitely strikes me as someone who would want to go out with an ancient.
                            The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                            The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                            Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                            Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                            An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                            Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                              Anubis/Oma
                              Anubis/Chaya

Maybe Oma isn't fighting him right now....

I think Anubis would get too greedy and it'd be Anubis/Chaya with a bit of Anubis/Aiyana on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                                Anubis/Oma
                                Anubis/Chaya

I wouldn't mind dating Chaya she is so hot I have her in the background from my computer but sometimes I change it with Lexa Doig. I can't choose

Perhaps somebody can make a picture of Anubis and Chaya or Lexa Doig

I would really like that
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X