No announcement yet.

Jack O'Neill M.A.D. Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question of the day: Would Jack have watched Macgyver?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
      Not too often IMO. He probably wouldn't have tolerated Mac's very strict "no guns" attitude.

Comment

Tell O'Neill, that's her favorite episode. I'm glad they put SG-1 back on SYFY. I really missed not seeing Jack everyday
        <yells for O'Neill> Hey O'Neill - did ya hear that -- Abyss is on today!!!!!!!!

I'm glad, too. SGA first then SG1 following - the holiday weeks messed everything up. Although today seem to be the only day this week they are back to the old schedule.
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

LOL! Nope, Macgyver was a scientist(didn't he go to MIT?) and pacifist(guessing on this one).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
            LOL! Nope, Macgyver was a scientist(didn't he go to MIT?) and pacifist(guessing on this one).
            I guess he was a bit too scientific for Jack's taste!!!
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Nope, but I bet Sam did

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                Nope, but I bet Sam did
                Ooo, yes I bet she did/would. Okay, what about McKay -- or would he think Rodney is way smarter than Mac to bother with it??
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

does this answer the question! - sorry couldn't resist!
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                    Hey all you MAD-ers -- they're showing Abyss this afternoon on SyFy!
                    Tell O'Neill, that's her favorite episode. I'm glad they put SG-1 back on SYFY. I really missed not seeing Jack everyday

Don't get SyFy in Canada, it's blocked. Besides I own "Abyss" and "Continuum" was on local Space channel anyhow!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

does this answer the question! - sorry couldn't resist!
                      Neat -- never saw that one -- then again, the only SGA pix I have access to are on GW.. (now if you want any General Lorne.... )

Don't get SyFy in Canada, it's blocked. Besides I own "Abyss" and "Continuum" was on local Space channel anyhow!
                      Aha -- didnt realize you were in CA.. wait they dont get SyFy there?? Bummer, but then again I bet you can get Global and watch The Guard... unlike us poor peeps across the border.
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Neat -- never saw that one -- then again, the only SGA pix I have access to are on GW.. (now if you want any General Lorne.... )
                        Hey, not a word about that! Ahem, by the way, it's SG-1 not SGA (that's Atlantis)

Aha -- didnt realize you were in CA.. wait they dont get SyFy there?? Bummer, but then again I bet you can get Global and watch The Guard... unlike us poor peeps across the border.
                        I have seen it, but not so impressed with it, not after Basic spent time with David James Ellliots daughter! Oh and um, I only watch cuz of Elliot!
                        J.A.G. Fan big time! mmmm.. Wonder how I got hooked on NCIS then eh!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, not a word about that! Ahem, by the way, it's SG-1 not SGA (that's Atlantis)
                          <Gibbs-slaps self> Oops!!!

I have seen it, but not so impressed with it, not after Basic spent time with David James Ellliots daughter! Oh and um, I only watch cuz of Elliot!
                          J.A.G. Fan big time! mmmm.. Wonder how I got hooked on NCIS then eh!
                          Spoiler:
                          Elliot would probably be the only reason I'd watch, too!! Only reason I mentioned The Guard was because Kavan Smith was in an ep this season. And we cant get it even on internet to watch here. What's not to love about NCIS!!!
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

<yells for O'Neill> Hey O'Neill - did ya hear that -- Abyss is on today!!!!!!!!

I'm glad, too. SGA first then SG1 following - the holiday weeks messed everything up. Although today seem to be the only day this week they are back to the old schedule.

w00t!! and Bah!! evil Ba'al!!

*snicker* ... i can see RDA having so much fun with taping the anti gravity scenes ... the sliding about parts!!

oh my!!! i just love the girl who plays the woman in his memories!!

i know ... i own it ... can watch it anytime ... something about that little surprise when you get home and it is waiting on scyfy!! and love to support the cause!!

*runs off to drool, boohoo, swoon, et al*

thankee!!

teehee!!

did i mention that i couldn't love jack more than at that moment when he asks daniel to kill him so he doesn't disclose what he knows about the girl ... oh my ... i just want to climb through the screen and hug the boy!!
                            Last edited by aintright; 05 January 2010, 03:12 PM.
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!
                            The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

What about Curling? Is that an event at the Olympics? I think Jack would love watching an Curling event
                              Yes it is. I'm sure he'd watch it.

I don't think so. I figure him for not spending much time watching television.

Now I have a question. Do you think Jack actually watches the Simpsons or just pretends he does?

My answer: I think he pretends.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                                Now I have a question. Do you think Jack actually watches the Simpsons or just pretends he does?

My answer: I think he pretends.
                                That's an... unexpected question
                                IMO he really watches. I mean SG-1 had this whole discussion about the Simpsons and Burns in particular in Lost City so apparently it's a team-thing. And I don't see why would he pretend? To cover up his love for History Channel? More seriously though, if he felt the need to pretend to watch something I'd think he would have chosen something with Mary Steenburgen in it instead of a cartoon..

Hmm, I must say you really picked my curiosity..why do you think he pretends?
                                There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                                sigpic
                                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Working...
                                X