No announcement yet.

Jack O'Neill M.A.D. Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just love it when Jack calls Thor "Buddy"....Its just something that makes me laugh every time i hear it....

Comment

L-JADE - thinking that pic is from Full Circle but to be honest I'm kinda guessing!

Here's my Jack moment of the day...

[O'Neill and the team are in a cell, presumably in Lord Mot's palace. O'Neill and the rest of the men are sat down, Teal'c is stood by the bars. O'Neill stands up and moves towards Teal'c.]

O'NEILL: You know, every time I wake up in a Goa'uld cell, I can't help the thought that something bad is going to happen.
      [Lord Mot enters, with his personal guard.]

MOT: You are the Tau'ri of Stargate Command.
      O'NEILL: And you are Lord Mot, come to punish us for our insolence etc, yadda, et al.
      MOT: That is correct.
      O'NEILL: Well, Mr Mot, we're onto ya, we know what you've got planned, and we've informed the Tok'ra. If we don't report back on schedule, they're going to rat you out, they're going to tell your boss, they'll snitch on ya.
      MOT: You intend to send a warning to Ba'al.
      [O'Neill, pauses, looking around, then addressing Teal'c.]

O'NEILL: I think that's what I said, isn't it?
      [Teal'c nods, smiling.]
      O'NEILL: I said that.

LOL!!!

Comment

Goodnight all, be back tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
          L-JADE - thinking that pic is from Full Circle but to be honest I'm kinda guessing!

Here's my Jack moment of the day...

[O'Neill and the team are in a cell, presumably in Lord Mot's palace. O'Neill and the rest of the men are sat down, Teal'c is stood by the bars. O'Neill stands up and moves towards Teal'c.]

O'NEILL: You know, every time I wake up in a Goa'uld cell, I can't help the thought that something bad is going to happen.
          [Lord Mot enters, with his personal guard.]

MOT: You are the Tau'ri of Stargate Command.
          O'NEILL: And you are Lord Mot, come to punish us for our insolence etc, yadda, et al.
          MOT: That is correct.
          O'NEILL: Well, Mr Mot, we're onto ya, we know what you've got planned, and we've informed the Tok'ra. If we don't report back on schedule, they're going to rat you out, they're going to tell your boss, they'll snitch on ya.
          MOT: You intend to send a warning to Ba'al.
          [O'Neill, pauses, looking around, then addressing Teal'c.]

O'NEILL: I think that's what I said, isn't it?
          [Teal'c nods, smiling.]
          O'NEILL: I said that.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/prophecy.jpg

LOL!!!
          I love that exchange, I think that Jack is forever-so-frustatingly-insolence for all GOa'uld Lords. Just when the Goa'uld yapping in booming voice and 'flowery' sentences, Jack make it short & simple using the simplest-talk-to-a-kid terms similar like when he talk-down Sam techno babble, but in Mot's cell, Mot kinda turn the table and smugly simplified things for Jack and Jack being Jack want to have the last word after all
          *sigh* I MISSSSSS JAAAAACCCCKKK !!!! (gotta say that at least once a day) *feel better now*
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Just a quick bump back to page one before I go to work

Here's my daily I MISSSSSSSSS JACKKKKKKKKKKK!!

Check back later!

Comment

I love Jack in Lost City, specially in Daniel's lab scenes

Daniel : sphere-planet!, label-name!
              Jack : Following.. still... you... not!

Sam : the clue for Celestial body, he wrote Uma Thurman
              Jack : Yesss.. (with smug-smile)

Daniel : It has to mean something
              Jack : It does.... *phuhh* I'm hungry!

And of course the AT! convo in commisary

Jack : (at the patch) AT!
              Sam : What ?
              Jack : (look at Sam) AT!
              Daniel : This ?
              Jack : AT!
              Daniel : That is AT ?
              Jack : You can stop .. that!

LMAO! I can't never bored with that!
              *sigh* here's my daily : I MISSSSS JAAAACCCKKKK !!!
              sigpic

Comment

L-JADE - Love it, love it, love it!! That is one of my favourite scenes too! Love all the scenes when Jack goes ancient....gonna have to go watch his last ancient experience now! Wanted to green you for the above but not allowed so how about a bit of Jack appreciation for you instead!

SWEET!!

and here's my daily I MISSSSSSSSSS JAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Comment

You just gotta love Jacks complete lack of regard when it comes to the Goauld!!
                  Just watched Reckoning1.....

INT—SGC GATEROOM
                  [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                  HARRIMAN: I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                  [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                  HARRIMAN: So, um…
                  [O'Neill enters.]
                  O'NEILL: I am so sorry! I was just finishing up a lovely brunch.
                  [O'Neill slaps his stomach.]
                  BA'AL: Impudence.
                  O'NEILL: No, tuna.

ROTFL

Another great interaction in this episode is with Jacob...

INT—SGC GATEROOM
                  [Jacob walks down the ramp as O'Neill enters, arms outstretched in greeting.]

O'NEILL: Jacob!
                  JACOB: Jack, we've got a problem. We need to talk.
                  O'NEILL: Hi! Hello. How are ya? Long time, no see. What's doing? What's up? Hey buddy?
                  [O'Neill pats Jacob on the shoulder.]

JACOB: I'm sorry, Jack, it's good to see you again. Congratulations on your promotion.
                  [They shake hands.]
                  O'NEILL: Thanks.
                  [O'Neill smiles slightly.]
                  JACOB: You deserve it.
                  O'NEILL: Yes, well…What's up?
                  JACOB: The Replicators. They've launched an all-out attack on the Goa'uld. If the Goa'uld can't find a way to stop them the Replicators will easily overrun our galaxy in a matter of weeks.
                  O'NEILL: Why didn't you say so?
                  [Jacob walks out of the gateroom, O'Neill following close behind.]
                  O'NEILL: I'm sorry! You said we had a problem, not a big galactic emergency!

Funny man that Jack!!

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                    I just love it when Jack calls Thor "Buddy"....Its just something that makes me laugh every time i hear it....
                    I like that too. I don't remember the episode, but there's a scene where Jack says to Thor: "I thought you were going for the new body." Thor says: "I did."
                    and Jack looks like "whoops."

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      I like that too. I don't remember the episode, but there's a scene where Jack says to Thor: "I thought you were going for the new body." Thor says: "I did."
                      and Jack looks like "whoops."
                      LOL, yep that's a great moment!!
                      Watched Threads last night and just love how RDA/Jack manages to convey so much without having to say a word. I could sit and gaze at that face of his for hours!!

Comment

PAGE FOUR!!

Ok, now I'm gonna have to think of something really profound to say aren't I!!

.................Nope, nothing profound coming to mind I'm afraid so how about the ultimate Jackism instead...

'Well spank me rosey'!!

Comment

YEP! *hung head in shame* gimme those pain-stick which Jack ever so fondly remembers . Waited to see Jack on the weekend, sadly the episode turned out has no Jack at all
                          I have 3 videotapes worth of three weeks SG1 episodes of season 9 and I don't feel any inclination to watch it.. *sigh* I MISSSS JAAAACCCKKKKK
                          sigpic

Comment

*BUMP* him from page 2 OY! we really not appreciating Jack enough..

*sigh* OK since I'm still in my Lost City album... how about this ones :

*cough* take your mind out of the gutter, I'm trying to make a point with the caps that I have here I like it that Jack was sitting there in the grass (looking bored but actually guarding the parameter) while Sam & Daniel checking the way-in and also put Teal'c there to guard them. It's like he knows he would be of no use if he's crowding them. And when the Grabber appear he's protecting Daniel, it's really only a gesture, but seems so right, so Jack!

The patting for C4, when you can take it home, you better destroy it!, that's what his intention but...

He takes input from his team, even it ended with sacrificing himself. I love the scene where he scold Daniel (coz Daniel is actually the only one who can translate Ancient), flipped his cap, give it to Daniel and surge to the Ancient Repository and a little bit flinched but determindly stand in front of it. Anybody got the cap ?

Ohh how I MISSSSSS JAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                              YEP! *hung head in shame* gimme those pain-stick which Jack ever so fondly remembers . Waited to see Jack on the weekend, sadly the episode turned out has no Jack at all
                              I have 3 videotapes worth of three weeks SG1 episodes of season 9 and I don't feel any inclination to watch it.. *sigh* I MISSSS JAAAACCCKKKKK
                              I have yet to suffer the indignity of a Jackless Stargate and let me tell you that I am NOT looking forward to it so here's some yummy to help ease the inevitable pain

*And up we move to page one. WHERE HE BELONGS!!!!!!!!!*

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                                I have yet to suffer the indignity of a Jackless Stargate and let me tell you that I am NOT looking forward to it so here's some yummy to help ease the inevitable pain

*And up we move to page one. WHERE HE BELONGS!!!!!!!!!*
                                BUMP! tickle-tickle-bump!

I ask my friend who has cable to tape S9 for me, but really, after Origin (which I really looking forward to see but really dissapointed when I saw it) I kinda loose the excitement of new-episode feelings that I usually have from season 1-8.

Here's my daily I MISSSS JAAAACCCCCCKKKK !!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X