Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
    Maybe you've found the wrong thread then?
    You're right! I need to start a Sam/Pete thread. I'll just be on there everyday talking to myself about how dreamy Pete Shanahan is. ROFL!
    The password is fishing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
      You're right! I need to start a Sam/Pete thread. I'll just be on there everyday talking to myself about how dreamy Pete Shanahan is. ROFL!

I'm gonna have to ask you nicely to get your head looked at
      sigpic
      Sig made by Nola
      Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Don't forget posting pictures to show what a great match they are!
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
          Don't forget posting pictures to show what a great match they are!
          Just post the same pic of Pete getting dumped everyday as a good morning pick me up... hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post

I'm gonna have to ask you nicely to get your head looked at
            I couldn't possibly have a concussion, could I? No... I'm sure Pete the stalker is the one for the most gorgeous and intelligent woman on the planet.

Comment

Cool gifs! Sam looks awesome and we also get a glimpse of Jack's delectable six.
              Thanks

You mean this:

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                Oh yeah!
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Thanks

You mean this:

[IMG]http://www.an-c.dk/at/gateworld/forever-in-a-day-jacks-six.jpg[/IMG

We need a clearer, less grainy view! OK, I have a feeling we'll need to move this silly conversation over to the Appreciation thread...
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
                    Just post the same pic of Pete getting dumped everyday as a good morning pick me up... hahaha!
                    Your wish is my command!

Can't help feeling sorry for him...

Comment

Your wish is my command!

[IMG]http://www.an-c.dk/at/gateworld/threads-goodbye-sam-1.jpg[/IM]

[IMG]http://www.an-c.dk/at/gateworld/threads-goodbye-sam-2.jpg[/IM]

Can't help feeling sorry for him...
                      Nah, I can't feel sorry at all. After all, I'm on an S/J thread!
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

LOL SCIMM! Yes! The thread shall consist of the top picture posted over and over...

Spoiler:
                        And yes, I do feel sorry for him. Imagine what it would feel like if Jack O'Neill left you when you were ready to start a life with him and have babies with him. I'd be holding onto his legs screaming "Don't leave me!" I think Pete handled it quite well. Much, much better than I would!

Comment

That's got to be the most unflattering pic of him in the show...
                          On FFnet or AO3

Comment

That's got to be the most unflattering pic of him in the show...
                            I went for the saddest cap I had - this is perhaps better:

Comment

Oh, don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining!
                              On FFnet or AO3

Comment

You do want to see suffer, don't you

Comment

Working...
                                X