No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been busy and unwell so I'm late with my review but I will post message in a bottle and family up this weekend
    sigpic
    Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

I'm here!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I blame the pre-Valenship lull.
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
          I blame the pre-Valenship lull.
          I blame my 16 hour work days. And sadly I will be working a "half day" on Saturday (ie 8 hours).

Comment

I just accidentally read a fic where Daniel and Sam got together... *runs around screaming wishing I could get it out of my head* sorry, it's really not for me. People should put warnings on these things!!!
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

It's up! The master list, that is. So, if you're managing a list and want to make sure it's part of the master list, head on over and post it. Please remember, the master list is just that: links to where the lists actually live. None of the posts on the master list should link directly to fics. (If anyone has a list they want to add but they don't actually want to add it themselves, I'm happy to do so, just PM me your text and coding and I'll take care of it.)

The thread will be closed by a mod in the coming days. Conversational responses on that thread may be removed so the thread stays clean. As always, submissions for any category can be made at the individual lists (please don't make those submissions at the master list as they'll likely get missed and/or removed before the list managers can attend to them.

Big thanks to everyone who's been a part of getting this all together. It's been a big project but it's been worth it!
              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                It's up! The master list, that is. So, if you're managing a list and want to make sure it's part of the master list, head on over and post it. Please remember, the master list is just that: links to where the lists actually live. None of the posts on the master list should link directly to fics. (If anyone has a list they want to add but they don't actually want to add it themselves, I'm happy to do so, just PM me your text and coding and I'll take care of it.)

The thread will be closed by a mod in the coming days. Conversational responses on that thread may be removed so the thread stays clean. As always, submissions for any category can be made at the individual lists (please don't make those submissions at the master list as they'll likely get missed and/or removed before the list managers can attend to them.

Big thanks to everyone who's been a part of getting this all together. It's been a big project but it's been worth it!
                Great work! Couldn't have been easy managing all of those fic threads!
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                  Great work! Couldn't have been easy managing all of those fic threads!
                  Eh, the part I did was pretty easy. It's the management of the individual threads that can get a little hairy and there's several of us in on that part. When the work is distributed like that, it's not bad at all!
                  Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                    I just accidentally read a fic where Daniel and Sam got together... *runs around screaming wishing I could get it out of my head* sorry, it's really not for me. People should put warnings on these things!!!
                    i read one (gotta be going on 6 years) just for the hell of it and by the end of it i wanted to pull my hair out.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                      CANNOT UN-READ!!!!!

apply liberal amounts of brain soap and read this:
                      The Worst Idea

it's an awkward S/D date, but a definitely S/J ship minded story.
                      (for me its humor outweighed any OOC-ness that may be felt).
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

alright kiddies, i posted the Valenship thread early because i have a bad case of foot poisioning and heartburn and so i wanted to get it out of the way so i can get some rest. remember 12AM EST is when it's starts. have fun.

Comment

The Valenship Thread is officially open.

Party on Shippers!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            i read one (gotta be going on 6 years) just for the hell of it and by the end of it i wanted to pull my hair out.
                            God, I don't think I could ever read another ship that's contrary to S/J.
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I posted something on the Fanfic Pet Peeves thread about a Sam/Tok'ra story that took 30 freaking years to take out Apophis. 30 years just for Apophis, come on!
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                                CANNOT UN-READ!!!!!

apply liberal amounts of brain soap and read this:
                                The Worst Idea

it's an awkward S/D date, but a definitely S/J ship minded story.
                                (for me its humor outweighed any OOC-ness that may be felt).
                                Lol that was fantastic, just what I needed!! Thank you!
                                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                                X