Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
    He also wore his dress blues during the briefing with all the top brass, which took place after the opening credits.
    Mmm. yes... I remember this scene. Yummy.

I think I'm salivating.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      Mmm. yes... I remember this scene. Yummy.

I think I'm salivating.
      Careful or you might ruin your keyboard
      "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Just saw this post from GateFic Awards:

Originally posted by GateFic Awards
        Hey, gang, it's us. Yeah, we know: long time no see. Things have been really really busy for us this year in that evil realm known as "the real world", and so your GateFic team hasn't been able to promote this year's awards as we should. So... we have options. We can either push this year's awards back to later in the year--around November, maybe--or change the format entirely. Thoughts?
        I'm not sure what they're gonna do, hopefully they'll just postpone and it will still happen this year but thought I should share as I'm sure many people won't read this. I didn't know much about them until last year's voting rounds but I think it's a great way to show how much you enjoy your favorite fanfics, -art and -vids.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Shippers Rejoice!!!!

Another wonderful Shipper Holiday will soon be upon us.
          Come one, come all and share the love that is Sam & Jack!

(Art for this event was created by the lovely and talented selene0789)

For the last 10 years, the Sam/Jack Shippers of the GateWorld Forum have celebrated this special day, the anniversary of the first airing of Divide & Conquer.
          It was on July 28, 2000, Jack declared that he cared for Sam more than he was supposed to, and the rest as they say is history!

Join us on this special day with your pics, vids, stories, games, thoughts, and joy!

Please feel free to use and share this Sig and Avi created especially for this event:

(No hotlinking please.)

And invite all your friends!!!

We'll see you at Ship Day 2012!
          Last edited by hlndncr; 26 June 2012, 08:35 AM.

Comment

^^^ Squuueeeeeee
            "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Slight blurring of the lines in this subject . But far to good to miss posting these.

With thanks to... http://chaos-hope-love.tumblr.com/ Not forgetting Mr A's awesome tweets
              Last edited by Verona; 08 July 2012, 02:18 PM. Reason: give credit

Comment

Bwahahahah!!! I love it!

From that angle though, the top pic looks kinda like Michael Shanks. Which would *definitely* be the wrong thread. But I'd laugh anyway...

Thanks for posting!

Comment

Get ready to party!

It's only 10 Days until
                  The Tenth Annual
                  Sam/Jack Ship Day

by selene0789

And stop by the Sam/Jack Appreciation Thread for tons of
                  pre-Ship Day fun!

Comment

*Rides into thread on a white horse* "Ship Day is coming! Ship Day is coming!" *gallops out in the direction of the Sam/Jack Fic Rec Thread*
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                      *Rides into thread on a white horse* "Ship Day is coming! Ship Day is coming!" *gallops out in the direction of the Sam/Jack Fic Rec Thread*
                      wouldn't it be more like "The Shippers are coming! The Shippers are coming!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        wouldn't it be more like "The Shippers are coming! The Shippers are coming!"
                        Well hopefully the Shippers are always here.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          Well hopefully the Shippers are always here.
                          Maybe it should be "The Shippers are stampeding"?

Comment

HAPPY SHIP DAY

Ship Day Thread
                            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

It looks like someone beat me too it!

Happy Ship Day!!!

Stop on by the Ship Day Thread in the next 24 hours and join in the fun!!!!

by selene0789

Comment

I'm clearly behind as a newbie, but... HAPPY SHIP DAY!
                                The appeal comes from the very fact that, as impossible as it may seem, the concept itself is plausible. Plus, it's more interesting than most real life shows.

Comment

Working...
                                X