No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, it looks good Jess...I'm sure I've seen the original I just can't remember, but I like this one better Any pic of Sam and Daniel together is great...they're soo cute together! I just can't get enough of 'em...

Comment

Thanks! Yeah and on the same page as that pic was a smaller pic of Sam and Daniel and Teal'c. Teal'c is behind them though and they're side by side. I've only seen very small versions of it though - wish someone could post the full sized version somewhere! Oh well...

And you are so right that they are cute together - and they have been since the very beginning

Comment

Hey guys, I'm looking forward to friday's ep! We'll finally get some good S/D interaction.

A bit random again, but since jealous glances have been mentioned, I noticed a bit of jealousy from Daniel in "Tok'Ra Part: 1" when he goes to find Sam and he sees her with Martouf. She says "Daniel" in a classic surprised way when he approaches teh two of them. Daniel asks (slightly incredulously) "have you learnded alot about teh Tok'Ra?" Seemed like pretty pbvious tension there.

To back track a bit, I think Sam was a littlte pieved about that princess in "Need". When teh two had that confrontational scene in Sam's lab she informed Daniel that he "already had a wife". She said it like she had told herself that in the past--perhaps had Daniel not been attatched she would have become closer? (I'm probably over-analyzing again) Then when Daniel yells "You've never felt love have you" (or something very similar) Sam was clearly hurt. We all know she has

If I come across anymore goodies in the early eps, I'll be sure to post.

Later,
        Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Hey Royal Yep, can't wait until Friday! It looks very promising.

I noticed the jealousy in Tok'ra Part 1 as well. The look on his face definitely shows it, maybe as well as the way he says "Sam!" She seems pretty ashamed that he caught her with Martouf also. I think the way he said that about learning about Jolinar was a bit sarcastic (a friend on another site said she thought it was "b!tchy"). Also I don't know if you noticed the look that Daniel gave Martouf as they got up and were walking away. It's almost like a smirk, like he's saying "Yeah, I'm on to you, buddy." The tension does seem obvious.

I agree, Sam did seem peeved about the princess in Need. Actually from the moment when Daniel first visited them in the mines (before he went all "sarc-crazy", lol) she seemed a bit jealous there at one point. When Daniel tells them that the princess has a crush on him, she says incredulously, "A CRUSH??" And when he visits them the second time, and says to her, "Oh, Sam, it all looks so different" (or something like that), the look on her face is almost sad, like she can't believe that he's changed so much already.

And of course there's that look she gives them when she goes to dial the DHD and sees him kissing the princess. Oh, she definitely was hurt in that lab scene. The way she said "The Daniel I know would never have said that", sounded like she was holding back tears. It did seem interesting the way she said "You have a wife" to him, almost like she was trying to convince herself or like she didn't want to believe it, or almost wished it wasn't true... but I might be over-analyzing too.

Thanks so much for posting your thoughts, it's great to discuss these things. Hope to see you back here soon.

Comment

Sam: Come on! Not ONE LITTLE HINT on where we're going for our honeymoon??
            Daniel: Nope, sorry...

Comment

Daniel: Now we've done it... we've gotten separated from Jack and Teal'c, AND we're trapped alone in this dark cave. ...... so, what do we do now?
              Sam: Hmm... I think I have an idea in mind....

Comment

Sam: Um... Daniel, you're not dressed to go on a mission.
                Daniel: No, you're right, Sam - I'm not. So, ah, think we could ask the General if we could sit this one out? *sneaky grin*

Comment

Just saw "Holiday" again. It was actually one of the first SG-1 episodes I saw all the way through (maybe that's why I'm an S/D shipper). It was a good episode and the scene where Sam holds Daniel's hand and says "don't die on me" and he wakes up is very touching. Especially when Daniel says "At least I know you don't just like me for my looks". Add her kiss on his cheek to that and it's really shippy. I'm closing in on S3--I;'m hoping to find some more shippiness there. It's fun seeing these eps for teh first time--commercial free on DVD! As much as it did end up costing me lol.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

The first episode I ever saw was Abyss so I was not a S/D shipper to start out with... I definitely became one not long after though when I started seeing S1

I really loved that scene in Holiday. I agree, it is shippy and it shows how much Daniel means to Sam. I think it's also telling how she said "You can't die on me" instead of "You can't die on us." That comment Daniel made was cute and the smile Sam had .... you could just see the overwhelming relief in it. The kiss was so sweet.

Oh there are some shippy things in S3 - I think you'll like them Yeah I think DVD is the way to go!

Love your comments, Royal! And I am so looking forward to tonight's episode!

Comment

Almost 30 minutes to go before the new ep airs! Hopefully we will get some good S/D interaction in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                        Hopefully we will get some good S/D interaction in this one.
                        And we do. I enjoyed that littled 'angst' scene that we were talking about a few weeks back. Other than that, the episode was just okay for me. I prefer the episodes where there's a lot of action.

Comment

I did, too. And I agree, I found it not great - but okay.

That said, I am really hoping that they're not trying to push for a Daniel/Vala romance on this show. It seems to me that MS wants one. On the SciFi site (http://www.scifi.com/stargate) there are some video clips to interviews from the Press Party and in MS' interview he says that the two characters (Daniel and Vala) have a "I don't want to say 'romantic interlude' ... but some kind of interlude with a romantic connection."

I sincerely hope he was joking. If the show goes in this direction I really am going to stop watching and will just indulge in fanfiction and old episodes.

Sorry if I'm bringing everyone down. But the prospect of romance between these two bothers me and I fear that it will ruin Daniel's established friendships with the others, especially Sam.

Comment

Third page? Where is everyone?

Here is a somewhat cute pic that might need some captioning.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...es/cotg097.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                              Third page? Where is everyone?

Here is a somewhat cute pic that might need some captioning.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...es/cotg097.jpg
                              It does seem like everyone has disappeared...

Daniel: Yeah Sam...Jack's gonna kill us when he sees this
                              Sam: Well then we'll just keep it to ourselves

Comment

Working...
                              X