Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM
    Sounds great.

Lol... yeah, that is a good point. I think that's a good idea, too. I was thinking there could be a nice "missing shippy scene" for Politics, taking place maybe after Kinsey leaves and they have to shut down the Stargate program. The two of them could discuss what that's going to mean, and Daniel could try to convince Sam that they need to go to the coordinates he got in TBFTGOG.

I think I'm having some epiphanies, too... or at least a mini epiphany...
    I like that idea. That's a good missing shippy scene. I like your epiphany, whatever size it is.
    The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
      Thanks Master for the pics! Boy did I miss a lot yesterday! I like the story for season idea as well as the shippy missing scene as well. The whole movie change over thing is cool. I have a few ideas myself. The problem is just having the time to do it.

anyway real life is calling. To bad I can't hang up. LOL
      Debby
      Ditto from me! I love those pics, and I'm so glad that there are some of these two together, considering it seems like they're going to pair Daniel up with Vala a lot this season...

I love these ideas, too. Glad that you have some, debby! Can't wait to see what they are, though I know how you feel... I need to find time to do all these things myself.

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
        Very nice, Jess. I haven't seen the movie, but I like your interpretation.
        Thanks! The movie was kind of a mix of horror and comedy, but it was pretty tragic at the end. I had to add just a tiny fix-it to it.

Comment

I like that idea. That's a good missing shippy scene. I like your epiphany, whatever size it is.
          Thanks. I'll have to see if I can do one like that...once I get some other ones out of the way.

Comment

Ditto from me! I love those pics, and I'm so glad that there are some of these two together, considering it seems like they're going to pair Daniel up with Vala a lot this season...
            I have to say that I agree, with them pairing Daniel and Vala up alot and I haven't even "meet" Vala before but just from pictures, coments,and episode synopsis I get that feeling.

I love American Werewolf, great great movie, getting a bit dated now but still good. The fic was great, loved your inturpretation.

I read all of the chapters out, for Breaking the curse last night...or was it early this morning either way WOW. Fishyone I love it, I can't wait to read more. You may have just created a monster...one that *prods* lots for updates

Couldn't help noticing/commenting on the name of the episode that the season 10 pics are from, the name of the episode
            Spoiler:
            Morpheus- means bringer of dreams.
            I'm not sure about the whole spoilertag thing so wrapping just to be safe *grins*

Comment

Yeah, it does seem that way, doesn't it? I had the feeling they were going to do it back when she first appeared in one of the season 8 eps (won't say which one so I don't spoil you further ). MS had talked about her at a con before that episode aired here, about how fun it is to work with her and how the characters have this chemistry. Right after that episode aired there was already a website dedicated to daniel/vala ship (no offense intended by this comment, just making an observation). I am hoping that it isn't done too often so as to ruin the team dynamic... *crossing my fingers and hoping it works*

Thanks so much. I agree, it does seem a bit dated but it is a great movie. I bought the DVD some time ago and enjoyed the extras, especially about how the makeup effects were done.

Speaking of BtC, Fishy has sent me another chapter which I'm going through now, so hopefully before long I will have it up on the site.

Very true about that episode! I'll put this in spoilers just in case...
              Spoiler:
              It seems that in that episode, the rest of SG-1 (Vala will be back at the base) is on some planet and they fall victim to something that makes them all go to sleep. One of the writers said there is a "great Daniel/Carter sequence" in this episode, and mentioned at some other point an "angsty Sam/Daniel scene." I'm hoping this, along with the pictures we've seen for this episode, bodes well.

Comment

Found another picture to cap if anyone is interested (no spoilers here!)...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...ailsafe093.jpg

Comment

Sam: Do you want to tell them or should I?
                  Jack: Somebody tell me something!
                  Daniel: Sam and I are getting married!

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter
                    I came so close to posting something almost identical. It is a good thing I checked first.
                    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

I decided to take a break from A Trip for Two and write a short story that has been 'bugging' me for a while. I don't have it typed yet but when I do may I post it?
                      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Okay I am willing to take flames for this. I am going to go ahead and post the fic that was bugging me. If I don't do it now I might not get to it for a while. So here it is.

Daniel’s Gemini Cricket

“It’s just another normal day at here at the SGC. Now where should I head today? I know I’ll go visit my favorite archaeologist, Daniel Jackson. He doesn’t usually mind me being in his lab. Most of the time he doesn’t even know I‘m here.

“I enjoy watching Daniel work. But what I really enjoy watching is when Samantha Carter comes to see what Daniel is up to.

“Ah here she comes now. Just look at how his face lights up when he is talking to her. His smile truly reaches his eyes when they are together. Sam seems to have the same spark as Daniel. I have watched exchanges similar to this many times before.

“What has always amazed me is that two people with Ph.D’s can be so dumb not to see how much they like each other as well as how perfect a couple they would be.

“Okay, I am fed up with just sitting here on my perch! It’s time to give Danny-boy some help.”

Sam was intently listening to Daniel explain the ancient artifact that he was currently working on. Daniel suddenly stopped talking. He held his finger up, asking for her to wait a second.

“Go ahead and kiss her. I know you want to.” Daniel heard whispered in his ear. He turned his head to see if someone was standing beside him. No one was there.

“Daniel are you okay?” Sam asked concerned.

“Yeah, I just thought…Oh never mind.”

“Kiss the girl and get it over with. Just think of me as your personal Gemini Cricket.”

“Why not? I don’t have anything to loose.” Daniel thought. He leaned toward Sam and kissed her.

They pulled away from each other. Before Sam could ask Daniel, he said, “ Lets just say Gemini cricket finally gave me the courage to kiss you. I am guessing since you haven’t decked me yet I didn’t make a horrible move.”

“ I had returned to my perch with a job well done. It’s days like this that make me glad that I’m a fly on the wall of the SGC.”

The End
                        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                          Anyone see some of the new season 10 pictures?
                          We have a couple photos that are for this thread.

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/graphics/1002_01.shtml

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s10/graphics/1002_04.shtml
                          Lovely pics, Master Power. These make me excited... I want to see that episode.

Comment

I have something similar, yet different for this one. Actually, I just came up with another, so... I'll post them both.

Jack: You two want to explain that crowd out there?
                            Daniel and Sam: Uh... The riot... um...

Or...

Jack: What is that I hear about you being married? What do you have to say about that?
                            Daniel and Sam: Uh... Um... (lowering voices) I guess this would be a bad time to tell them about the baby...

Comment

Jack: What is that I hear about you being married? What do you have to say about that?
                              Daniel and Sam: Uh... Um... (lowering voices) I guess this would be a bad time to tell them about the baby...
                              Hehe...I thought about saying something about a baby, but decided not to

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter
                                That's great! I can then see this happening...

Jack:
                                Teal'c: I am very pleased to know this, Major Carter and Daniel Jackson. O'Neill, I believe it is time for you to pay up. Two hundred dollars was the wager, if I remember ...
                                Jack:

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X