Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM
    Hmm, I don't think I'll be able to talk you out of it... sorry. I wonder what it would involve?
    Early archealogy, Sam as the daughter of a war hero who wants to be more than a pretty face and marry some titled aristocrat (hehe... Jack?), accidental meetings... Really a silly idea...
    The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by JC_21
      Hey WOW great icon eri-chan, wicked. Mind if i use some of them? Pleasssse Thanks in advance! There've been some great caps recently! And the wallys are awesome too.
      Glad that you've liked the caps and walls... Nice to see you posting.

Comment

Not as happy with this one as I am the others... Maybe I should change something?

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...rs/series6.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
          Early archealogy, Sam as the daughter of a war hero who wants to be more than a pretty face and marry some titled aristocrat (hehe... Jack?), accidental meetings... Really a silly idea...
          I don't find it too silly... I think it's pretty neat.

Comment

Not as happy with this one as I am the others... Maybe I should change something?

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...rs/series6.jpg
            I like it... don't see what you should change.

Comment

I don't find it too silly... I think it's pretty neat.
              Noooo! It can't be neat... I can't get distracted and want to write it...

Actually, a big draw to it is the mental imagery... I would like to see a Sam with long hair (that looked natural... AT's long hair is pretty, but the wigs... ), and Daniel in a nice suit... pocket watch... and cloak... with a top hat...

*daydreams*

Where was I? Oh, right... I can add it to my list, but currently, I have so many it'd take years to write half of them...

Comment

I like it... don't see what you should change.
                Okay.... Maybe I just felt that way because I didn't want the series to end... But I have ideas for the next one...

Comment

To bump this thread up, I guess we could get back to episode discussion... Holiday is next, isn't it?

Okay, this is another shippy (or sort of shippy) episode. We have Ma'chello in Daniel arriving in the briefing room and sitting next to Sam. She asks if he can read the symbols on that device, and he says cryptically, "no." Sam looks at him oddly, not expecting him to say that.

Sam looks pretty upset when they find out that Daniel is inside Ma'chello, too. Then we have that wonderful scene where she pleads with Daniel to wake up and says "you can't die on me now." She looks so relieved when he wakes up and says "it's nice to know you don't just like me for my looks." (love that line lol ) Love her big smile after he says that. And then of course is the kiss on the forehead.

Then there's a scene that I think is interesting. After she and Hammond talk to Ma'chello in the brig and then Ma'chello talks to Daniel, when Daniel starts to code, Ma'chello looks at Sam and suddenly tells her that he would switch, but he is the only one who can't do it. It's like he hasn't come out and told her the solution, but he's given her a clue. He kind of gives her this lingering stare, and it's almost as if he knows that Daniel is special to Sam.... or it could just be me babbling.
                  I love this episode. Such great shippy moments. So nice to relive all of them in discussion.

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter
                  That's probably one of my all time favorite S/D moment...it just too cute for words
                  Yeah, it is, isn't it?

Sorry... I don't have anything too coherent to add to the discussion...

Comment

Noooo! It can't be neat... I can't get distracted and want to write it...

Actually, a big draw to it is the mental imagery... I would like to see a Sam with long hair (that looked natural... AT's long hair is pretty, but the wigs... ), and Daniel in a nice suit... pocket watch... and cloak... with a top hat...

*daydreams*

Where was I? Oh, right... I can add it to my list, but currently, I have so many it'd take years to write half of them...
                    *sigh* Well, I guess you're right.... still, nice daydreams there.

Comment

Okay.... Maybe I just felt that way because I didn't want the series to end... But I have ideas for the next one...
                      Sounds great - can't wait to see what you have!

I should do my Daniel series one, too, as soon as I get the other things I have to do this weekend out of the way (like fic/site stuff...).

Comment

I love this episode. Such great shippy moments. So nice to relive all of them in discussion.

Yeah, it is, isn't it?

Sorry... I don't have anything too coherent to add to the discussion...
                        No prob... I guess I was kind of selfish there and covered everything.

I guess I'll go on to One False Step. I didn't see a lot of S/D in that one... we do have Sam tapping Daniel on the shoulder when she sees the first of those aliens... and some shared looks throughout the ep, I think...

Anyone else?

Comment

*sigh* Well, I guess you're right.... still, nice daydreams there.
                          Was trying very hard not to get distracted, but I was watching Pride & Prejudice (yes, again... do not ask how many times I've seen it) and I started a bit of a scene for that "crack" fic... Only problem is, if I write the characters in period than they're OOC... Lol. On the bright side, I just started where Sam meets Daniel... Shaping up to be rather cute...

*ducks and covers* I'll go back to BtC, I swear!

Comment

No prob... I guess I was kind of selfish there and covered everything.

I guess I'll go on to One False Step. I didn't see a lot of S/D in that one... we do have Sam tapping Daniel on the shoulder when she sees the first of those aliens... and some shared looks throughout the ep, I think...

Anyone else?
                            That's all I can think of, too. I can't think of anything else for One False Step. Not that I can think of anything for Show and Tell, either. Anyone else?

Comment

I couldn't help myself and started the second series... This one is to "Love," again by John Lennon...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...s/2series1.jpg

Comment

Was trying very hard not to get distracted, but I was watching Pride & Prejudice (yes, again... do not ask how many times I've seen it) and I started a bit of a scene for that "crack" fic... Only problem is, if I write the characters in period than they're OOC... Lol. On the bright side, I just started where Sam meets Daniel... Shaping up to be rather cute...

*ducks and covers* I'll go back to BtC, I swear!
                                Lol... that must be pretty hard. They will have the same names though, right? And I guess the same physical characteristics... Aw, nice cute things.

Yeah, you'd better get right on that! lol, just joking around... I have all three chapters of it up on the site now, font fixed up and everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X