Originally posted by JessM
      LOL, yup we're just silly in here

Hope things are going well, Debby!
      Things are going quite smoothly!
      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
        Sam: Daniel what are you up to know?
        Daniel: Nothin' *thinking* nothing except sticking a note on your back that says 'Daniel is in love with me.'
        Lol. Great one, debby! He needs a matching sign that says, "Sam is in love with me," too.
        The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Glad to hear it, debby! Great captions, too!

*sigh* I am depressed now, and I hope someone can cheer me up. A link to a new article was just posted at the MS thread. here it is.

Oh why, oh why, oh why does this have to happen? I started feeling sick as soon as I read the title. I guess they really are trying for a romance this season. If that happens, I am so gone from this show and never looking back.

I guess Sam and Daniel will not think very much of each other this season.

Comment

*sigh* I am depressed now, and I hope someone can cheer me up. A link to a new article was just posted at the MS thread. here it is.

Oh why, oh why, oh why does this have to happen? I started feeling sick as soon as I read the title. I guess they really are trying for a romance this season. If that happens, I am so gone from this show and never looking back.

Okay... I agree that this is probably not good news. But I will say this: They're saying they'll tone down the sexual tension and make it more friendship. There's one thing that people say over and over about Sam and Daniel. They're too good of friends to be involved romantically. So, if they are making it friendship, this may be more of a blow than other shippers would think at this point.

Comment

Let's try this... from an episode considered to be other ship, but...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...uitwithsam.jpg

Comment

Jess, that isn't the best of news. The title doesn't really go with the article. It does but it doesn't at the same time. Shanks said they were going to try to build friendship. They can't hit it off like SAm and Daniel did because of the vast difference in their personanlities. Just keep hope and wait. Things might work out better then you think. I have found that if you decide before you ever do something (in this case watch season 10) that you are going to enjoy it or give it a chance things usually turn out better then expected. If you on the other hand think something is going to be terrible it usually is. Now that I have given my words of wisdom I'll shut up now.
                Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Jess, that isn't the best of news. The title doesn't really go with the article. It does but it doesn't at the same time. Shanks said they were going to try to build friendship. They can't hit it off like SAm and Daniel did because of the vast difference in their personanlities. Just keep hope and wait. Things might work out better then you think. I have found that if you decide before you ever do something (in this case watch season 10) that you are going to enjoy it or give it a chance things usually turn out better then expected. If you on the other hand think something is going to be terrible it usually is. Now that I have given my words of wisdom I'll shut up now.
                  Good advice, debby. I'm trying to stay positive about season 10 (I'm not good at that, really, but...). Thanks for being a calm voice of reason. It's more than I can do.

Comment

I have started a new "series" of wallpapers... based on the lyrics to "Oh My Love" by John Lennon. This first one I made for Jess for her 2000th post, with pics I took from her site.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...eries1text.jpg

I'll be making more soon... Hopefully later today...

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                      Good advice, debby. I'm trying to stay positive about season 10 (I'm not good at that, really, but...). Thanks for being a calm voice of reason. It's more than I can do.
                      Thank you. I try to be calm but it doesn't always work.
                      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                        I have started a new "series" of wallpapers... based on the lyrics to "Oh My Love" by John Lennon. This first one I made for Jess for her 2000th post, with pics I took from her site.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...eries1text.jpg

I'll be making more soon... Hopefully later today...
                        I like! Hope to see more soon!
                        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

I like! Hope to see more soon!
                          Thanks, debby. I'm glad you liked it. I found some caps earlier that I intend to use, but I haven't started working on it yet...

*runs off to make wall*

Comment

*runs back in*
                            *catches breath*
                            Here is the next in series...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...rs/series2.jpg

Comment

I think I may be a little silly, but I made a book cover for my fanfic today. Jess is putting it up on her site... Don't know if I can use the book cover I made, but I think it's kind of pretty...

Comment

I should not be this bouncy at this time of the morning...

Discussion time... We did Fifth Race... That puts us at... Serpent's Song?

I'm not sure where my shippy brain is, but it's not here at the moment... All I can remember is someone saying that Sam stops Daniel after he threatens Apophis and asks him if he was okay...

Comment

Working...
                                X