Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by debbycake
    I'm sorry to hear that you and Fishyyone had such a hard time. I know what it is like to be teased. It has never happened here but it has in real life. People who tease about personal things or mistakes you have made or even ships in this case do not really care about the person's feelings about things. When I was like 5 years old the teens at our church desided it would be funny to call me Little Debbycake (it is the name of a snack food brand). It used to drive me nuts! When I started to ignore them they stopped. Now I am known all over the place as Debbycake. To say the least it stuck and it doesn't bother me anymore. I know that was slightly off topic but maybe it will help you guys.

*hugs*
    Thank you, Debby. Really needed the hug. I'm glad the Debbycake thing doesn't bother you... It seems kind of cute. *shudders* At least no one called you "Flossy." That was what I got stuck with until the newest and evil incarnation of nicknames...
    The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

And I have this:

Comment

Ooh, and this:

Comment

Forgot I was going to ask...

What do people think would be better, promo pics or pics of Sam in uniform throughout the seasons?

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
            Don't have that pic from Ex Deus Machina... Do have this:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...harmonback.jpg
            *sigh* One of my favorite scenes... that is going in my hurt/comfort vid when I work up the courage to make it, lol

Comment

Forgot I was going to ask...

What do people think would be better, promo pics or pics of Sam in uniform throughout the seasons?
              What about a combination of both? Like do everyother season with promos and the others with Sam in uniform.
              Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Love the pics! I have one from Deadmans Switch...it's pretty small so you can't see it too well, but it works I think.

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                  What about a combination of both? Like do everyother season with promos and the others with Sam in uniform.
                  I like that idea too. Or if you can't find any good promos, you could just use episode pics with her in uniform. I guess it depends on whether you want action shots or not. I made this "cutie Daniel" wall that had pictures of Daniel all throughout season 1. I don't think there were any promos...they were all just pics from the episodes. But they were almost similar poses, if that helps at all... but I think that was just the effect I was going for.

Comment

Yay, Sam and Daniel pictures! I don't have many of those on my computer. . .now I have to go find a bunch. . .

Comment

Ah, found another pic...

Comment

Originally posted by Beakymoose
                        Yay, Sam and Daniel pictures! I don't have many of those on my computer. . .now I have to go find a bunch. . .
                        You're welcome to snurch some of ours.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                          Love the pics! I have one from Deadmans Switch...it's pretty small so you can't see it too well, but it works I think.

It continues to amaze me at how much I seem to miss when I watch SG-1. This is the second or third pic I have seen that shows Sam or Daniel doing something.....Well something shippy.
                          Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Found some pictures. . .thought I'd share because they make me happy.

Comment

Another one. . .

Comment

What the heck, here's some more. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X