No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanna say this is my favorite place to be and everyone here is soo awesome! I can't seem to tear myself away...lol...I should to be in bed

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter
      I just wanna say this is my favorite place to be and everyone here is soo awesome! I can't seem to tear myself away...lol...I should to be in bed
      Lol. I know the feeling. I keep posting long after I should have turned in...
      It's just so nice to talk about s/d with such nice people...
      The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

honestly, s/d shippers, am I wrong in saying that the s/j shipping split the team?

Comment

Forgot I meant to ask... Anyone know where to find promo pics of the cast? Gateworld only has them for season 9 and I was going to use those for my seasons of Sam wall...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson
            I am a Sam/Daniel Shipper all the way!!

They're just too cute together.
            Welcome to the thread Spacemonkey_Jackson! Just out of curiousity do you write fanfic?
            Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
              Forgot I meant to ask... Anyone know where to find promo pics of the cast? Gateworld only has them for season 9 and I was going to use those for my seasons of Sam wall...
              To tell you the truth I have tried looking for them in the past and I haven't found them here. I have in the past gone and googled Stargate or any of the charecters name's or the actors name's. I have seen old promo pics there.
              Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

nice example, Jess. Do we need more?
                Thanks. Well, I guess one more won't hurt...

And I know it's Geek!Daniel and Sam, but they're still cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter
                  Same here! And I need to work on an Excel table here at work but it's so hard to tear myself away, lol.. everyone is great here. I'm on some other threads and I know this is the place I can come to where I don't have to worry about the S/D ship being ridiculed or anything like that. *happy sigh*

Comment

honestly, s/d shippers, am I wrong in saying that the s/j shipping split the team?
                    I don't think you're wrong about it. I know what you're talking about... in that other thread people were saying it was the writers that split the team, not the ship... but, um, the writers are the ones who are responsible for the ship, aren't they? So yeah, the writers did split the team, but they did it in the form of writing s/j ship. Seems that the people who said the thing about the writers doing it were defending their s/j ship...

I think that Sam/Pete might have had something to do with it too (see Affinity), but not to the extent of s/j.

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                      To tell you the truth I have tried looking for them in the past and I haven't found them here. I have in the past gone and googled Stargate or any of the charecters name's or the actors name's. I have seen old promo pics there.
                      There are some season 8 ones here. If you go to the page for...oh I can't remember the ep... I think it might be Full Alert? It's one of those... and there's two season 8 promo pics there with everyone in front of the Gate (including the one where Daniel is standing verrrry close to Sam. ).

As for others, they have come up on Google for me too. You might want to try the www.stargatefan.com site too. They have lots of pics, and in the links section there's a site that has loads of old promo pics (can't remember the name or URL of the site right now, but it's there).

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                        Thanks for the advice. I hadn't tried that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                          Same here! And I need to work on an Excel table here at work but it's so hard to tear myself away, lol.. everyone is great here. I'm on some other threads and I know this is the place I can come to where I don't have to worry about the S/D ship being ridiculed or anything like that. *happy sigh*
                          Yeah, it's nice to be here. Much as I like other threads, at least here we are safe from the pics that bombard us from other ships that are sooo not my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                            I don't think you're wrong about it. I know what you're talking about... in that other thread people were saying it was the writers that split the team, not the ship... but, um, the writers are the ones who are responsible for the ship, aren't they? So yeah, the writers did split the team, but they did it in the form of writing s/j ship. Seems that the people who said the thing about the writers doing it were defending their s/j ship...

I think that Sam/Pete might have had something to do with it too (see Affinity), but not to the extent of s/j.
                            I am so glad that you posted this, Jess. I just got blasted (again) for being "wrong" about this. Have rants... Need to get this off my chest...

Spoiler:
                            I honestly think that ship started to split the show in season 3. It bugs me that Sam worked non stop to rescue Jack in Hundred Days and then stopped at night when Daniel was stuck in another dimension in Crystal Skull. And Upgrades, with the, go, Daniel stuff... Neither of them made sure he got out okay. And that scene that's supposed to be s/j? Then we see Jack and Sam in Beneath the Surface (and Daniel was very excluded from them at first, for whatever reason), then Entity with the whole scene between Jack and Sam when it was Daniel who discovered she was in the computer... More stuff like that... It just erks me... And I'm wrong about ship killing the team?

Comment

I must do this...

Comment

Yeah, it's nice to be here. Much as I like other threads, at least here we are safe from the pics that bombard us from other ships that are sooo not my thing.
                                I don't blame you. It's such a nice sanctuary.

Comment

Working...
                                X