No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't come up with a caption for this pic, but I do have a few comments...

1. This pic is so cute...they're just staring into each others eyes...hehe...I can totally feel the love here.

2. Is it just me or does MS look really yummy in this pic?...well then again he always looks good!

Comment

Hey everyone...for those of you who are familiar with Xanga, I just created a Sam and Daniel blogring if anyone is interested...it's the only one on there...lol...shocking...there's like 5 S/J ones...sad...so I just had to make a S/D one...hehe

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
        wallpaper idea sounds good, fishyone. I don't think I've seen any like that, either.

Hmm... there wasn't a whole lot in Bane so I guess we can move on to The Tok'ra Part 1 (not sure if you guys want to combine parts one and two? I'll just do part one for now). I don't remember a whole lot here, either, except for the scene where Sam is on the surface talking to Martouf and he holds her hand, or something like that. Suddenly Daniel and a few others come, and the way he looks at her and says "Sam" seems almost like he's jealous. Then he says "learn anything about Jolinar?" It was a bit odd how he said that. Then when they're about to go back into the tunnels, as Martouf walks past Daniel, Daniel kind of smirks... I don't know, almost seemed a bit like jealousy there, what do you guys think?
        I'm baaaaaaaaack...

I haven't been able to spend any time on gateworld for the past two days (probably another reason why the thread dropped to page 3...sorry)... But I'm back now.

Anyway, yes, Jess, I think there's jealousy there.
        The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter
          Daniel: Hmm...that's different
          Sam: What?
          Daniel: You're wearing flavored lip gloss.

It's a bit cheesy I know...
          LOL! Nah, not cheesy, I think it's cute!

Comment

I couldn't come up with a caption for this pic, but I do have a few comments...

1. This pic is so cute...they're just staring into each others eyes...hehe...I can totally feel the love here.

2. Is it just me or does MS look really yummy in this pic?...well then again he always looks good!
            Oh, I know. They just look so cute there, and the little smiles show how much respect they have for one another... how strongly they feel about each other (yeah I know I'm not making much sense here... sorry it's a bit too early for me on a Monday, lol).

He does look really yummy. I think it's a combination of the little smile and the sweater...well, at least for me it is. But you're right...when DOESN'T he look yummy?

Well...actually... with the Hamlet haircut from Out of Mind... with that "chin gerbil" thing in Sumuru... lol... but that's just me.

Comment

Hey everyone...for those of you who are familiar with Xanga, I just created a Sam and Daniel blogring if anyone is interested...it's the only one on there...lol...shocking...there's like 5 S/J ones...sad...so I just had to make a S/D one...hehe
              I'm vaguely familiar with Xanga but I'm interested in this definitely... anything to show support for S/D! Do you have a link to it?

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                I'm baaaaaaaaack...

I haven't been able to spend any time on gateworld for the past two days (probably another reason why the thread dropped to page 3...sorry)... But I'm back now.

Anyway, yes, Jess, I think there's jealousy there.
                Hey! Was wondering where you went to. I visited that "Sam's a great character" thread, just to lend some support... and I asked about the AT's Angels group, if that's some kind of Yahoo group, or if they have their own thread here... or if it isn't anything but a name. Had to ask since they're supposed to be S/D. Have not received any reply about that... but someone showed me a nice s/d avatar.

Anyway... Daniel can be so cute when he is jealous, and he shows it so well (thinking of that scene and the one from Enigma...hee hee).

Hmm so I guess we can move on to another ep. Tok'ra Part II. I don't think there was really anything in that one. There were a few times that they were standing together when the tunnels were growing, I think. And I think they exchanged some conversation at one point... wish I could remember what it was about, but I haven't watched this ep in a while...

Comment

howdy all! long time no reply from me in this thread... anyhow... ive started making icons... mainly for lj.. but yeah... we've got an icon challenge going down in the teyla/ronon thread... and i figure that i might as well make some sam/daniel icons tooooooo

if anyone has any particular caps they'd like me to use to make an icon with... throw some my way... i have yet to make some sam/daniel ones

and in case yer not sure what an icon is meant to be like... im making them 100x100 and here's 2 examples...

oh yeah uni is finishing up for me... so i dunno how long ill take to do one.. but since i procrastinate lots... probably not long

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                    Sounds good to me.
                    Thanks.

*tsk* Third page?? Once again the D/V thread has beat us... *sigh* Anyway I'm to blame partly for this I guess... was too busy this weekend.

Anyway, I think those ideas sound good. Would love to see what you come up with!
                    Thanks, both of you, for the encouragement. I think the seasons of sam with the nine seasons would be easiest to do... Will rummage around for promo pics after I get done typing up the latest chapter of my fanfic. (Yes, Jess, expect an email soon. )

Comment

Sam: So when you said you loved me back on the planet, you weren't just trying to fool the natives?
                      Daniel: No.
                      Sam: Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                        Uhm...this is my first time posting in this thread coz I have to admit that I'm a die hard J/S shipper but I just saw a picture in the MS/Daniel thunk thread of Sam and Daniel with Cassie and I thought - WOW they look good together playing happy family. I've always seen Sam and Daniel as best friends rather than a couple but I'm open to almost anything - just not Sam and Cam!! Anyhow, good morning to those waking up and good night to those going to bed!! Love the pictures - ta!
                        They do look like a really cute family. I have plans for an AU fanfic with a little bit of Sam, Daniel, and Cassie as a family... long way off from doing that... It's nice to see a s/j shipper who is open to more... Some people aren't so friendly about it. (I'm not a fan of Sam/Cam, either.) Drop by again.

Comment

I have a few more pics if anyone wants to caption...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...herside093.jpg
                          Sam: Daniel, are you okay?
                          Daniel: Yeah. But I'm never eating Jack's cooking again.

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
                            howdy all! long time no reply from me in this thread... anyhow... ive started making icons... mainly for lj.. but yeah... we've got an icon challenge going down in the teyla/ronon thread... and i figure that i might as well make some sam/daniel icons tooooooo

if anyone has any particular caps they'd like me to use to make an icon with... throw some my way... i have yet to make some sam/daniel ones

and in case yer not sure what an icon is meant to be like... im making them 100x100 and here's 2 examples...
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...sigs/glare.png

oh yeah uni is finishing up for me... so i dunno how long ill take to do one.. but since i procrastinate lots... probably not long
                            I wouldn't mind seeing icons from Sacrifices or Arthur's Mantle. I have one from Arthur's Mantle (the shrug scene) but I'm curious to see more.

Oh, right... caps...

Sacrifices:
                            http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...hingsmiles.jpg
                            http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...dstogether.jpg

Arthur's Mantle:
                            http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...shrugsmile.jpg

Comment

Here's the link to my xanga blogring http://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=2263868 I don't know why I didn't put it on here in the first place...lol...anywho I'm off to the Army Surplus store...

Comment

I have a few more pics if anyone wants to caption...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...moebius010.jpg
                                Sam: (thinking) If I sit like this, no one can tell we're playing footsie under the table.

Daniel: (thinking) Oh, yeah. She likes me. Was that her foot?

Comment

Working...
                                X