No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that she doesn't seem as concerned about Jack as you think she would be. When they were going to deprive Jack of his medication, if this took place during season 4 (or 7...or 8) you'd think she would have went, "No!! He'll die! We can't do this!" *cue melodramatics* But she said that he'd want them to do it, and she just said to him that he should know he might not survive.

I really did love Daniel teasing Sam there too. And it doesn't seem like Sam minds it very much, otherwise we'd see that she was really embarrassed or she'd glare at him or something like that, and she doesn't. It shows that she's probably very used to his teasing.

Comment

Hmm so I guess that's it for this one? Unless there's anything else we coudl add?

Guess we can start Family. I don't remember very much from this one, except that there was a part where Sam and Daniel dial home together when they were about to bring Ry'ac back with them.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
        Hmm so I guess that's it for this one? Unless there's anything else we could add?

Guess we can start Family. I don't remember very much from this one, except that there was a part where Sam and Daniel dial home together when they were about to bring Ry'ac back with them.
        Well, I browsed some screencaps hoping to jog my memory...since all I could really remember of this episode was the Teal'c stuff... (His wife being married, his son being brainwashed...) There's a couple scenes where Sam and Daniel are together, one at Dray'ac's house and then it looks like they were paired up for the ambush to rescue Ry'ac. (I think a lot of your S/D boonie pics come from here, Jess. ) Then it looks like they talk while Teal'c visits Ry'ac. Dunno what about, but Sam looks kind of upset. Then they're standing together at the end when Ry'ac and Dray'ac are leaving.

Does that help?
        The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Sorry if I haven't posted in a while, but here are some pictures...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s4/4...09%5F0100.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s4/4...09%5F0201.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s5/5...x03%5F380.html

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower

No problem! Will gladly cap

Sam: Daniel, are those what I think they are?
            Daniel: Yeah, I'm afraid so. I guess it was a bad idea to get Jack a videocamera.

Comment

Daniel: So when you say married, you mean... Married?

Comment

Daniel: You know, Sam, when we agreed to write our own vows, I didn't mean a novel.

Comment

Just had to vent a little... Was trying to make my Sam wallpaper... (okay, I was gathering pics)... And there isn't a cap on stargatecaps.com with Sam's eyes glowing after Jolinar gets in her! Unbelieveable... Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                    Daniel: You know, Sam, when we agreed to write our own vows, I didn't mean a novel.
                    THat is hilarious!
                    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower

No problem! We all can get a little swamped with RL every once in a while.

SAm: Daniel, why are you looking in my dresser?
                      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                        Just had to vent a little... Was trying to make my Sam wallpaper... (okay, I was gathering pics)... And there isn't a cap on stargatecaps.com with Sam's eyes glowing after Jolinar gets in her! Unbelieveable... Sigh...
                        Yeah some times Stargatecaps doesn't have the exact pic you want. Can be quite frustrating.
                        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Daniel: Sam are you writing stories based on Wormhole Extreme?
                          Sam: Yep
                          Daniel: You are writing a story were the archeolegest(sp?) and the military girl (can't remember her rank) get together?
                          SAm: Yep *blushes*
                          Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                            THat is hilarious!
                            Thanks. Glad you liked.

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                              Yeah some times Stargatecaps doesn't have the exact pic you want. Can be quite frustrating.
                              This isn't the first time it's happened. Fortunately, Jess has that pic and is going to send it to me.
                              (thanks again, Jess)
                              Last edited by fishyone; 17 May 2006, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Found another pic I couldn't resist capping...

Couldn't help noticing how her arm is around her stomach...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ouresaying.jpg

Daniel: So what you're saying is, you're pregnant?
                                Sam: Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X