Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM
    That's a good one! I did something similar with a few pics I captioned if you want to see...

They're on this page. Look for two pics of Daniel, Jack, and Sam at the briefing room table (I capped these pics from Serpent's Song so I thought it was somewhat appropriate...lol).
    Ah, I liked those. But I think I told you that before.
    The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Thanks. I've added it to my list of projects that I must do asap... along with the Daniel drawing and the AU Sam/Daniel pics... so hopefully soon
      Cool. Am looking forward to seeing all of them.

Comment

No prob, it's better than mine.
        Glad you don't mind. And that you liked.

Comment

I think we have pretty much covered Need. So on to Thor's Chariot. They were together for a good portion of this ep. When they were at the grave site and Sam went to put on the hand device Daniel sounded worried when he said her name. Then in the cave Sam defends Daniel while they are talking to the Col. Of course towards the end we have them finishing eachother's sentences agian. Did I miss anything?
          Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Hey, Jess!

Thought I'd post the Sam/Daniel pics here as I come across them.

Nice to see you here Admiral! And thanks so much for the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
              I do hope that you get to do this fic one day.
              Thanks, I do, too. I actually had plans to start it more than a year ago, but I got stuck and decided to do Thanks for the Memories first. I guess it's been put on hold mostly because people have told me they'd like to see how Robot SG-1 adapts to their life at the station and the everyday workings of it... and I think I'd have to really comb over that ep and see if I could brainstorm anything. Of course if anyone has any input it's always welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                Ah, I liked those. But I think I told you that before.
                Thanks. I haven't gotten many ideas for the latest caps that I did... will have to go through them all again and hopefully something will stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                  I think we have pretty much covered Need. So on to Thor's Chariot. They were together for a good portion of this ep. When they were at the grave site and Sam went to put on the hand device Daniel sounded worried when he said her name. Then in the cave Sam defends Daniel while they are talking to the Col. Of course towards the end we have them finishing eachother's sentences agian. Did I miss anything?
                  I think you pretty much covered it all. He did sound a bit worried when she was putting the hand device on, and he did sort of give her some encouragement when she was trying the healing device, with the "just concentrate like you did with the other thing."

Um... oh, not sure if this counts, but when they were doing one of the tests where they had to walk that narrow beam to get across the room, Sam was going to go help Gairwyn when she lost her balance. Daniel says that he'll do (even though he has a problem with heights) because Sam's already across. Sam looked extremely worried when it looked like he and Gairwyn fell.

I liked how they solved that riddle together at the end, about pi. That's one reason why I think they're so great together...they put their heads together and work so well to solve different things.

Comment

Thanks, I do, too. I actually had plans to start it more than a year ago, but I got stuck and decided to do Thanks for the Memories first. I guess it's been put on hold mostly because people have told me they'd like to see how Robot SG-1 adapts to their life at the station and the everyday workings of it... and I think I'd have to really comb over that ep and see if I could brainstorm anything. Of course if anyone has any input it's always welcome.
                    Well, I am generally a font of useless ideas... Er, ideas I will never in a million lifetimes have enough time to write, so I will think on this for you.

Comment

I think you pretty much covered it all. He did sound a bit worried when she was putting the hand device on, and he did sort of give her some encouragement when she was trying the healing device, with the "just concentrate like you did with the other thing."

Um... oh, not sure if this counts, but when they were doing one of the tests where they had to walk that narrow beam to get across the room, Sam was going to go help Gairwyn when she lost her balance. Daniel says that he'll do (even though he has a problem with heights) because Sam's already across. Sam looked extremely worried when it looked like he and Gairwyn fell.

I liked how they solved that riddle together at the end, about pi. That's one reason why I think they're so great together...they put their heads together and work so well to solve different things.
                      I really do like how they solve the riddle together. So cute.

Think that covers Thor's Chariot... Cannot think of what's next, so I'll let someone else do that as I must be off to work...

Comment

The next ep is Message in a Bottle. The only thing that is jumping out at me is the scene where you see the Sam and DAniel working on the translation on the orb. I know there has to be more in this episode. Anyone care to add?
                        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

I believe it is Message in a Bottle time...

I remember Sam and Daniel working together on the device, neither of them wanting to let it go to Area 51... Them working together until the next morning to figure it out (Jack comes in and says, "Good Morning Campers").

Comment

Yes, they did work closely on that orb. There was also that little scene at the very beginning when they were running the spectral analysis (I think) on it. Daniel says he thinks Lt. Simmons has a crush on Sam, and then when it turns out that Simmons can hear everything, Daniel sort of turns to Sam and says "Oops. Hey, the artifact!" I guess he was just teasing her but sometimes almost makes me wonder if there's a tiny bit of jealousy.

Then there was that time where she was stuck in the elevator and that stuff started oozing out. When Daniel opened the elevator he went, "Sam!" and their eyes met for a moment. She says she can't talk now and runs off. He looks after her, sort of confused.

Comment

If i remember correctly (which has been known to happen very rarely) Sam doesn't seem as concerned with the fact that Jack is skewered as she could be. I do love those moments with sam and Daniel though. It was almost as if Daniel was making a big deal of the other guy (can't remember his name, though) having a crush on Sam (something he doesn't do later on), to try and tell Sam how he felt about her. It's so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Beakymoose
                                If i remember correctly (which has been known to happen very rarely) Sam doesn't seem as concerned with the fact that Jack is skewered as she could be. I do love those moments with sam and Daniel though. It was almost as if Daniel was making a big deal of the other guy (can't remember his name, though) having a crush on Sam (something he doesn't do later on), to try and tell Sam how he felt about her. It's so cute.
                                Yeah, I really enjoy the teasing between Sam and Daniel. That's why it keeps creeping into my fic...

Comment

Working...
                                X