Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishyone
    Now Airing: Gamekeeper!

What is with that ridiculous hat the Gamekeeper wears? Never mind.

Well, we have lots of nice Sam/Daniel interaction in this episode because they're together in the dream reality. Sam comforts Daniel after he sees his parents die, and she figures out what she thinks this is, trying to help him.

I'm being kind of vague... but then I have no brain... Anything else?
    I love it how they're paired up in this ep... how she comforts him and tells him that it's not real. You can see the frustration on her face as everything keeps happening over again and how much it's upsetting Daniel (as well as the Gamekeeper's insistence that they partake in it).

I didn't really see anything else, but I thought it was kind of interesting how "Hammond" has them arrested and thrown in the holding cell. When they grab Sam and Daniel, Daniel has this sort of grin on his face. At first I thought it was just in Daniel's character, like he's thinking "oh, here we go again." But I wonder if it was just MS trying to keep from laughing for some reason...

...okay I got enough off-topic there. We do have Daniel and Sam standing together at the end when Daniel asks the Gamekeeper why he lies to his people. I think that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
      Finally came up with a caption... Yay!

Sam: Daniel, stop staring at the real (nonrobotic) me.
      LOL...that's a good one.

I had plans to do a fic set at the end of Tin Man, after "our" SG-1 goes through the gate. Robot Daniel is unhappy that he can no longer search for Sha're (and that she isn't technically HIS wife) and Robot Sam would comfort him. It got put on hold for such a long time though. I might pick it up again when I have some other fics done.

Comment

I have to run soon, but I'll start the discussion of Need...

After Daniel saves the princess and they get captured, then he becomes seriously hurt by a rockfall (I think that's what it was), the princess revives him in a sarc while the rest of SG-1 is working in the mines. Seems like Jack and Sam were arguing about it because Sam insists to him "he needed medical attention." I think that shows how concerned she is for Daniel's welfare.

Sam looks very surprised, maybe even a little grateful to see Daniel the first time he visits them (before he's addicted). She almost sounds jealous when Daniel tells them that the princess has a "crush" on him, at least from the way she says "a crush???"

Then you can tell how concerned she is when he visits again after he's been addicted to the sarcophagus. She has that vision from Jolinar about how the sarc can take who you are away from you and she realizes they have to get through to Daniel.

When they're about to leave the planet and Sam dials home, she looks back as Daniel kisses Shyla. It's not easy to see, but she does appear just a bit jealous as she watches them.

I know there's more to this ep but I have to run now... can someone else pick up?

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
          I love it how they're paired up in this ep... how she comforts him and tells him that it's not real. You can see the frustration on her face as everything keeps happening over again and how much it's upsetting Daniel (as well as the Gamekeeper's insistence that they partake in it).

I didn't really see anything else, but I thought it was kind of interesting how "Hammond" has them arrested and thrown in the holding cell. When they grab Sam and Daniel, Daniel has this sort of grin on his face. At first I thought it was just in Daniel's character, like he's thinking "oh, here we go again." But I wonder if it was just MS trying to keep from laughing for some reason...

...okay I got enough off-topic there. We do have Daniel and Sam standing together at the end when Daniel asks the Gamekeeper why he lies to his people. I think that's about it.
          Speaking of Gamekeeper, how about I post some pictures from the episode. Sorry if the picture's RES isn't that good.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s2/2...x04%5F094.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s2/2...x04%5F137.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s2/2...x04%5F147.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s2/2...x04%5F179.html

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
            Speaking of Gamekeeper, how about I post some pictures from the episode. Sorry if the picture's RES isn't that good.

No problem!

Okay I'll do these one by one...

Daniel: I don't understand it, Sam. That exhibit was supposed to be here! *looks frantically around*
            Sam: Daniel, it's okay... what's so important about that exhibit, anyway?
            Daniel: It featured an ancient Egyptian compatibility test, and I just know that we...
            Sam: .... oh.

(sorry it's so lame but it's the best I can do. Hopefully I'll do better with the others)

Comment

Daniel: Sam, the museum is fun, but whose idea was it for us to dress like this?
              Sam: Um, Daniel... *cough* Scrabble... Colonel... bet....
              Daniel: Oh, yeah.... *sigh*

Comment

Okay I actually can't come up with anything for the last two... they're great pics though! Anyone else want to have a go at them?

Comment

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s2/2...x04%5F147.html
                  Daniel: Wow... That's fascinating.
                  Sam: (thinking) Huh. That statue looks kind of like me.

Doesn't really fit, but that was the best I came up with...
                  The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Okay, best I could come up with:

Sam: (thinking) Wait... Did he just kiss me?

Comment

Daniel: I think I had a bit too much to drink last night. How did we end up dressed like this?
                      Sam: I think the colonel had something to do with it... That and our *cough* marriage.
                      Daniel: What?

Kind of stole Jess' idea a little...

Comment

I have to run soon, but I'll start the discussion of Need...

After Daniel saves the princess and they get captured, then he becomes seriously hurt by a rockfall (I think that's what it was), the princess revives him in a sarc while the rest of SG-1 is working in the mines. Seems like Jack and Sam were arguing about it because Sam insists to him "he needed medical attention." I think that shows how concerned she is for Daniel's welfare.

Sam looks very surprised, maybe even a little grateful to see Daniel the first time he visits them (before he's addicted). She almost sounds jealous when Daniel tells them that the princess has a "crush" on him, at least from the way she says "a crush???"

Then you can tell how concerned she is when he visits again after he's been addicted to the sarcophagus. She has that vision from Jolinar about how the sarc can take who you are away from you and she realizes they have to get through to Daniel.

When they're about to leave the planet and Sam dials home, she looks back as Daniel kisses Shyla. It's not easy to see, but she does appear just a bit jealous as she watches them.

I know there's more to this ep but I have to run now... can someone else pick up?
                        More for Need... Well, there's the really awful part where Daniel's suffering from withdrawl and tells Sam she's never been in love. Sam gets really hurt and says the Daniel she knows would never say that to her.

When Daniel collapses in Hammond's office, Sam is the one to catch him.

Anything else?

Comment

Sam: Wow. And I thought the outfit I'm wearing was bad.
                          Daniel: Me, too.

Comment

Daniel: I don't understand it, Sam. That exhibit was supposed to be here! *looks frantically around*
                            Sam: Daniel, it's okay... what's so important about that exhibit, anyway?
                            Daniel: It featured an ancient Egyptian compatibility test, and I just know that we...
                            Sam: .... oh.

(sorry it's so lame but it's the best I can do. Hopefully I'll do better with the others)
                            It's not lame! At least you came up with one...I like it...I think it's cute

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter
                              It's not lame! At least you came up with one...I like it...I think it's cute
                              It is kind of cute, isn't it?

Comment

Thought of this cap while looking for Daniel suit pics...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...identially.jpg

Daniel: You know, Sam likes me, not you.

Apologies to fans of Sam/Martouf.

Comment

Working...
                                X