No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, my goodness! I don't know what happened here Work has had me so busy, then I went on vacation last week... I'm so sorry I've been away so long Missed you guys so much!

One reason I did want to post again was that I was watching Tut over the past few days, and it made me think of Sam watching it with Daniel. I could just see Daniel scrutinizing it for historical accuracy as they're watching, lol

But yes, same here!

Oh wow, I don't think I've seen any fics of that! Do you remember the name of that one fic? I'd love to read it. And yes, there should be more! I know we only learned that Sam rode one in season 4, but I almost wonder what it would be like if Daniel found out even earlier, like... season 1 or 2? I could see his mouth just gaping open when seeing her motorcycle, lol

28. Participating in a chili cook-off (either as judges or cooks)
    29. Going to Disney World (or Disneyland)
    30. checking out some cool archaeological sites

Aw, thank you! If I can just get some more free time to work on it...! Work has been a bit slow this week, so I should be able to work something out

Comment

That's fine! I'm glad you took the time to swing by the thread and say hello.

Oh, i know. Stargate has ruined me when it comes to Ancient Egypt 'cause i automatically think of the cutie that is Daniel Jackson. I've seen gifs of that show on Tumblr. It looks interesting, but is it good? I could easily picture Sam and Daniel in that scenario! I wonder what his opinion would be?

I can't remember the name of it, but i'll see if i can find it. I think it was a multi-chapter story and there was just that one scene in it where she did take him on a ride. I just really wish we had more fics out there about it though.

I love all of those activities! Since we have an even amount to our list how about we wait until fall comes around and see what these two will get up to for that season?

Yay!

I don't know if you've seen this on Tumblr but i came across it and thought you might like it. I know how much you love Cam x Vala. There are some interesting quotes from Claudia and Ben to go with the gifset.
      sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I love Sam/Daniel friendship. I was sorry we got so little of that in S9-10. Although I think they handled Cam well in Line in the Sand, I think that would have been a great opportunity for deep Sam& Daniel moments.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I always loved their Friendship
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the S/D pics, SOtogether!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by (x)

Comment

My pleasure

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X