Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Aw, I love that pic, SOTogether! They look so much like twins there Thanks for posting it!

I think I'm finally going to start that fic set after Jacob dies. I might have more time this week as I think work's getting a little less busy.

Comment

I don't say this often, but they do look like twins in that pic!

Really, Jess? That's great! I was thinking about that possible fic you planned on doing just the other day. I look forward to reading it!
        sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

LOL, yeah it's not something I say often either. I guess we could also say they're the Dynamic Duo in that pic

Yup! I had a kind of emotional week last week and it suddenly brought me back to that fic. I took it out and started looking at it again. I should finally get working on it now and have something to show for it soon.

YES!! I totally agree I love this pic so much, I had to green you for it!

Comment

Fingers crossed we'll get to see your fic soon!

Ah, yes. This is the outcome of staying up late and playing around in photoshop. Thanks for the green!
              sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

It's been a while since i've added any new gifs on tumblr, and i might not get around to doing so for a few more weeks. So here's a gif from one of my favorite episodes of S9 that i have just sitting in my folder.

sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by itsaparadox View Post
                  Fingers crossed we'll get to see your fic soon!

Ah, yes. This is the outcome of staying up late and playing around in photoshop. Thanks for the green!
                  Thanks! I don't think it'll be too hard for me to do. I don't plan on making it very long... just a one shot.

Hehe, I loved it! I love that gif too! And I love how Daniel apologizes to Sam for bugging her with the ball. lol

Comment

I'm fine with it being a one shot!

Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by (x)

Comment

Love this!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by itsaparadox View Post
                        I'm fine with it being a one shot!

Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
                        Awesome! I wrote quite a bit the other day. I'm not too happy with the way I wrote so I'm going to spend a little more time going over it. I know what I want to say, it's just a question of doing it right. It's also been a while since I watched Threads, so I'm going back over the transcript to make sure I get some of the details right.

Umm... well, there's Me/Daniel LOL, just kidding. I don't have a lot, for non-OTP ships I had Cam/Vala and Teal'c/Vala, though Tomin/Vala was obviously my main Vala ship and I'd wished they'd stayed together. How about you?

I love that pic, SOTogether! Thanks for posting it

Comment

Wow, I haven't been on here in years! I'm happy so see some recents posts

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                            Awesome! I wrote quite a bit the other day. I'm not too happy with the way I wrote so I'm going to spend a little more time going over it. I know what I want to say, it's just a question of doing it right. It's also been a while since I watched Threads, so I'm going back over the transcript to make sure I get some of the details right.

Umm... well, there's Me/Daniel LOL, just kidding. I don't have a lot, for non-OTP ships I had Cam/Vala and Teal'c/Vala, though Tomin/Vala was obviously my main Vala ship and I'd wished they'd stayed together. How about you?

I love that pic, SOTogether! Thanks for posting it
                            I see you're reading the transcript instead of watching the episode. I don't blame you not wanting to though. Watching Threads once was enough for me. Well, just know that your working on it when you have the free time just makes my day a little brighter.

Oh, Vala/Tomin. It's too bad they didn't make it work in the end, but their story ended pretty well.

Um, let's see. There's John Sheppard and Elizabeth Weir, though i don't think the writers could have handled it anyway since writing ships wasn't one of their strengths. Sam/Daniel is another. I mean seriously those first few season looked like they were going in that direction. I can't think of any others off the top of my head right now except Elijah/Elena from The Vampire Diaries. I may not watch the show anymore, but just like the other two pairings mentioned above they would have been great together but the writers stuck with that love triangle that drove me bonkers for four seasons.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                              Wow, I haven't been on here in years! I'm happy so see some recents posts
                              Hello, Col.SamanthaCarter! Thanks for stopping by! I hope we get to see you around the thread more often. We're doing our best to keep this thread active.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by SOtogether View Post

Love this!
                                Thanks, SOtogether! And thanks for posting another lovely pic!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by (x)

Comment

Working...
                                X