No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politics... I don't think there's much of any interaction in Politics, since it was the clip show...

I think I remember Sam looking startled when Daniel told her she wasn't in the military.
    The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Wow i havent seen this thread in about a year, and i posted the first picture that got everyone going.
      I should have been looking out for more Sam/Dan shippy moments in season 9!
      They are the best ship, not the obvios one, but the best.
      Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
        Wow i havent seen this thread in about a year, and i posted the first picture that got everyone going.
        Well Thanks for starting this up! Glad that you found us agian. Welcome back. Feel free to jump in anywhere you want (as long as you don't land on anyone).
        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
          Ah... That is intriguing... I think I shall have to think on it... And come up with some ideas... Maybe tomorrow (I have a light day at work tomorrow...)
          Sounds good!

Comment

Yeah... The way he says, "No," just like he can't stand the thought of it. There is some nice interaction between the AU Sam and Daniel, when he figures out the message, and they talk about coordinates.

I think that covers There But For the Grace of God.
            I agree. And even though everyone thinks of him as an outsider there, she certainly doesn't seem to mind having him around. I do like their interaction in that scene.

Oh, another cute scene (and then I'll be quiet about this ep... lol): When he looks himself up in the computer system (am I the only one who thought he looked quite different in that pic in his "file"? Especially his hair... guess he mussed it up for that...) and then goes over to the map and goes "Uh oh." She asks what's wrong and he looks at her and says "I think I'm dead." The look on his face is kind of cute there... and then he elaborates "the me in this reality."

Comment

Politics... I don't think there's much of any interaction in Politics, since it was the clip show...

I think I remember Sam looking startled when Daniel told her she wasn't in the military.
              And she seemed really startled when he told her that she and Jack were engaged. Her "what???" was almost as if she thought it was preposterous.

Oh, and then she sort of defended him near the end when he started telling Kinsey about the Goa'uld coming and describing what he saw in the AU. Sam kept looking at him as he was talking and I think she was maybe a bit worried when Kinsey wouldn't believe Daniel and was thinking he was crazy... like she thought he needed to be backed up. Then she tells him that they think Daniel experienced interdimensional travel to an alternate reality (or whatever she said). It wasn't really the backup that I would have liked to see...but I guess it was all she could really say at the time...

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
                Welcome back! I guess that sounds odd since I wasn't even here when this thread was first started... but still it's great to have the person here who started it all.

You got that right! I didn't see all too many of those in season 9, sadly. But what I did see was nice. We're going through the eps season by season here...so we'll eventually get up to season 9, lol

But as debby said, feel free to jump in anywhere/anytime!

Comment

Oh man, third page? We have to do better!!

I guess we're done with Politics then... anyone want to do Within the Serpent's Grasp?

Comment

I guess I'll start it...

I thought it was a little odd how Daniel referred to Sam as "Carter" in the beginning of this episode when he was trying to convince them to go to the planet of the address that he got in the other reality. He said something like "Jack, Sara was dead...Carter, your whole family was dead..." It's not the only time he's called her that in the first season though, so I guess it was just an early discrepancy sort of thing...

That prolonged gaze he gives her when they're about to set the C4 all around the ship is kind of interesting...I almost thought it was shippy.

Comment

I think Within the Serpent's Grasp was filmed early on in the season and aired later, because I noticed that, too. Sam and Daniel have always had a great friendship, and you know what they say about great friendships . . . Believe me, I know, because that's what my family says about me and one of my best friends. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Beakymoose
                        I think Within the Serpent's Grasp was filmed early on in the season and aired later, because I noticed that, too. Sam and Daniel have always had a great friendship, and you know what they say about great friendships . . . Believe me, I know, because that's what my family says about me and one of my best friends. . .
                        Yeah, I know. And it's what my family and I all said about Becky and Danny (who will be married in 19 days... someone even said they thought those two were brother/sister... I know a real life Sam/Daniel kind of pair. )

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                          I guess I'll start it...

I thought it was a little odd how Daniel referred to Sam as "Carter" in the beginning of this episode when he was trying to convince them to go to the planet of the address that he got in the other reality. He said something like "Jack, Sara was dead...Carter, your whole family was dead..." It's not the only time he's called her that in the first season though, so I guess it was just an early discrepancy sort of thing...

That prolonged gaze he gives her when they're about to set the C4 all around the ship is kind of interesting...I almost thought it was shippy.
                          I do like how Sam and Daniel are together during this ep... And I like how they think alike when they're chosing a spot to place the explosives.

Comment

So, I've made a couple (well, 3 but I don't count one) Daniel wallpapers, but no Sams... I'm neglecting her. Anyone have some suggestions? I'm drawing a blank...

Oh, and did I run off the photo posters by my discussion idea? No one's posted any caps for a while...

Comment

Sorry that I've been away from here for a while. I've been busy. I'll be posting more pictures relatively soon.

Comment

Hey everyone!! I've got some pics of our favorite couple ...these have probably been posted on here before, but oh well it'll help bump the thread!

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ius1x1133.html
                                http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...bius1x220.html
                                http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ius1x1745.html
                                http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ius1x1857.html

They're just so cute

Comment

Working...
                                X