No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, i've had to unfollow a few people who failed to tag their stuff. I hated to do it, but your dash should be your happy place and there's just some things i don't want to see. I can't blacklist something if someone doesn't bother to tag their posts.

Um, let's see. I found one promo from TAOT with Sam/Daniel and rest of the team including Tomin. And i searched around and found this one which i like much better even though it also includes Tomin.

sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

Same here. Especially when it's some stupid meme that makes me roll my eyes... just get tired of seeing them sometimes, lol. I don't know if people just don't tag on purpose so that you can't blacklist, or they're just lazy. It's probably more likely the second one.

Yes, that's it! I love it. They almost look like they're trying to figure out a way to go off somewhere alone, think up an excuse to Tomin. Like "we found this really nice little place we think you and Vala would just love... it's just past that hill over there. Go check it out."

Comment

I don't know how the ppl who don't tag find anything that they previously posted weeks, months, or years ago. It would be a lot more trouble than it's worth.

They do! Now what are Teal'c and Mitchell going to do while everyone else is busy?
        sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

Another pic from Continuum.

sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Oh I know. I really don't get it. I've even made a post or two asking my followers if they could tag their posts but I guess they didn't see it or they just don't care. Now all I can do is sigh and just block the posts.

Ooh, good question! Hmm, I guess Mitchell will tell Teal'c more stories about his grandma while Teal'c lets him talk and just thinks about his family

Comment

Oh, Mitchell loves to talk about his grandma, doesn't he?

Okay, Jess, name one S/D story that's a fave of yours.
              sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

He certainly does! LOL

Oh wow, I have so many. One I really like though is called Annie's Song. It's about them finding a little girl who was Janet's daughter (I think, something like that) who came through to our universe from an AU and Sam and Daniel raise her. It's just so sweet to see them as parents. I don't thin the author finished it though, which stinks.

Comment

I don't think i've read that one before. Yeah, there's nothing worse for a reader than enjoying a fic and finding out later that the story's been abandoned.

I remember reading ShimmeringStar214's Safe Haven and loved it, definitely one of my favorites, but i'm sad it ended the way it did. I think there was suppose to be a part two but the author never got to it.

Which S/D fic do you remember reading recently? Yes, i'm in a question asking mood today. Hope you don't mind.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by (x)

Comment

Yeah, and it seems a lot of fics that I really like end up that way.

Oh I remember that one. Actually I think the author came to this thread way back when she was posting it. We were all kinda down about the lack of S/D in S10 and she was really nice and told us about that story she was posting. I think I do remember her saying that there was going to be another part, but yeah, I guess she never got to it. Still it's a great story (even though the ending is sad).

Oh gosh, I think it's been quite a while since I last read anything S/D I think the last one I read was one of SimLead's?

Comment

I'm betting it was A Science of Our Own.

I read two one shots recently Lucid Insights and The Better Things About the Mission to P4X673. I liked them. Kinda felt sorry for Sam at the beginning of the latter fic though. Lol!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by (x)

Comment

Hey! Sorry I didn't get to post sooner, had some stuff going on with work this week.

Anyway, yeah, that was it! I especially loved the one about Daniel adopting Cassie so he and Sam could be parents to her. That was so sweet.

Oh, I think I read the last one too. The title sounds familiar. It was a while ago. Oh well, a good excuse for me to read it again

Comment

Hey, Jess! How's the new job treating you? Have you gotten any snow recently?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by (x)

Comment

Hey, Paradox! Pretty good, thanks. It's a bit slow right now until I get this training I need done... the class isn't until April 16th and then after that I'll probably be pretty busy, but it's still part time right now. Oh gosh, now that you mention it, we had some snow early Saturday morning. It all melted away in the afternoon but then we got some more late last night. It's basically all gone now though. I hope this is it for the snow!

Comment

Hopefully it'll start feeling more like spring for you soon!

Other than Singularity, cause we know how much you love that ep. , what is your next favorite S/D episode?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

Hiya, all! Sorry its been so long, but I've been pretty busy... being sick. But I realized how long it had been since I dropped in to say hi, so... Hi! *Waves both hands*

How's everyone been doing? Hope RL is treating everyone well. And reading a couple of the more recent posts, congrats on the job Jess! Hope it goes well and you have tons of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X