No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this pic from Cold Lazarus is funny....it's probably been on here before, but oh well...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...07%5F0230.html

Daniel looks a little too excited...hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter
      I think this pic from Cold Lazarus is funny....it's probably been on here before, but oh well...

That picture is hilarious!

Daniel: Sam look, look over there, there is this HUGE spider!
      Sam: Yes Daniel, why don't you kill it. I don't think you should have coffee and Mt Dew in the same day again at least not in those quantities.
      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

LOL... that's so funny.

Daniel: *girlish squeal* Ohmygosh...look, Sam, there he is... the one and only Indiana Jones!! I think I'm going to die!!
        Sam: A little too fangirl-ish there, Daniel?

...yeah, lame... but he does look a little too excited there! lol

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
          That picture is hilarious!

Daniel: Sam look, look over there, there is this HUGE spider!
          Sam: Yes Daniel, why don't you kill it. I don't think you should have coffee and Mt Dew in the same day again at least not in those quantities.
          Good one!! And the funny part is I can see him doing that if he's really working through the night or something...

As fishyone said, I love the part where they both say "oh, yeah" when Teal'c asks if they got permission for him to fire his staff weapon. It's so cute how they both conspired like that!

Just thought of another funny moment...after Teal'c is flipping through those tv channels, they run in and tell him they need his help. He says "your world is a strange place." Daniel says "so's yours." The look on his face... he is just SO confused... it's really cute!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
            LOL... that's so funny.

Daniel: *girlish squeal* Ohmygosh...look, Sam, there he is... the one and only Indiana Jones!! I think I'm going to die!!
            Sam: A little too fangirl-ish there, Daniel?

...yeah, lame... but he does look a little too excited there! lol
            LOL...make the laughing stop!!....I could actually hear Daniel saying that..lol...

Comment

More pictures...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...04%5F0755.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...06%5F0082.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s1/1...06%5F0146.html

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                Sam: Daniel how many times do I need to tell you not to pick pocket my back pockets on missions?
                Daniel: I have no clue what you are talking about.
                Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Sam: Daniel!
                  Daniel: (innocently and somewhat confused) Huh?
                  Sam: If you "accidentlly" smack my butt again, I'll tell the colonel what really happened last night during your watch.

Comment

I think we have just about covered Cold Lazarus. Now on to The Nox. You gotta love those guys. Anyway I just finished watching that episode (gotta love YouTube.com too).

What I noticed was that right after Sam got shot Daniel made himself vunarable to go check on her. At least that is what it looked like to me.

Then we have the scene I like to call, "Hey, what are you lookin at." You guys probably all know what I'm talking about. When Daniel is trying to figure out if Sam is alive or not and he sticks his hand in the hole in her shirt.

There were a few glances back and forth. Sam at one point gave Daniel a really weird look. I think it was because of what he said. Okay I think I am reading into this WAY to much, but yeah.

Oh one more thing! Daniel killed the Jaffa that was about to shoot Sam in the face towards the end of the episode.

I think I covered it all. Does anyone else know of something I might have missed?
                    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                      Sam: Yuck. Who packed the veal?
                      Daniel: It wasn't me. But try it. It probably tastes like chicken.
                      Sam: (thinking) That bandana looks good on Daniel. Hmm...Did I just feel his hand brush my back or was that someplace else?
                      The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                        I think we have just about covered Cold Lazarus. Now on to The Nox.

I think I covered it all. Does anyone else know of something I might have missed?
                        I can't think of anything. Guess that means it's time to move on to Brief Candle. I like the opening part where Daniel is delivering the baby and Sam's there with him, helping out. The whole, "how many babies have you delivered?" bit was kind of funny and cute.
                        The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

LOL...make the laughing stop!!....I could actually hear Daniel saying that..lol...
                          LOL...thanks... it just popped into my head for some reason.

Comment

Daniel: You don't think Jack heard or saw anything we did last night, do you Sam?

Sam: Take it from me, Daniel, he doesn't suspect a thing...

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                              Sam: Yuck. Who packed the veal?
                              Daniel: It wasn't me. But try it. It probably tastes like chicken.

Sam: (thinking) That bandana looks good on Daniel. Hmm...Did I just feel his hand brush my back or was that someplace else?
                              LOL... there's the "tastes like chicken" again! I think Sam's thinking the same thing I am there...well, about the bandana...

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
                                I can't think of anything. Guess that means it's time to move on to Brief Candle. I like the opening part where Daniel is delivering the baby and Sam's there with him, helping out. The whole, "how many babies have you delivered?" bit was kind of funny and cute.
                                That was adorable. I love the sheepish way he says it: "Two...not counting today."

I also like the looks they exchanged when Jack was eating the marriage cake and was dragged off by the ladies. The "100 day celebration... guess we should pace ourselves" comment to Sam was cute (at least it looked like he was looking at her when he said it).

Oh... I just remembered. Maybe I'm not noticing right, but the part where they were dragging Jack off and Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c got up to go after him, the other villagers asked them to sit back down. As Daniel sits back down, it almost looks like he puts his hand on Sam's back.

One thing I thought was a little weird was how Daniel yells "Jack! Carter's coming back!" when Sam is about to come back through the gate to Argos. I guess it was still early enough in the show for him to call her "Sam" consistently? Anyone else think it was a little bit odd?

Let's see...anything else about this episode?

Comment

Working...
                                X