Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
    I'm rewatching now so that's all good.... but I do need a song...

EDIT: Found the song *starts working
    Yay, I can't wait to see your video when it's ready!
    sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

I've got the first 30 secs done
      sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

*pats Nanouk on the back* Don't worry, it's new software. And, just so you know, you might be the next victim of my terrible nicknaming system...
        Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
        My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
            http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r739/its-a-paradox/SG-1/814_zpsecc3a4ab.jpg

Awesomeness. Is that an actual picture or is it a manip from one of them standing a few steps away? Because, unless the artist was amazing at shadows, it looks original.

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post

Awesomeness. Is that an actual picture or is it a manip from one of them standing a few steps away? Because, unless the artist was amazing at shadows, it looks original.
              I'm happy to say that, yes, it's original; they are standing that close to each other. No manipulation whatsoever.
              sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

I'm happy to say that, yes, it's original; they are standing that close to each other. No manipulation whatsoever.
                Again, awesomeness. The subtle things are just as golden as the solid stuff.
                By the way - I like your location. Lucky you, I can't seem to get a ticket to Atlantis.

Comment

*rushes in*

Hey fellow SD shippers! Sorry I haven't been here in a while... past few months I've been dealing with a medical issue that affected me poorly. But I'm getting better so here I am, back again in SD Heaven ShWeir, Simlead, I missed you guys so much! And a very belated Welcome to Paradox and Nanauk! It's wonderful to see so much activity here again. This thread was pretty dead until about a year ago.

Kitty! Great to see you here again! *hugs* You know I love your fics/drabbles.. please stop in here again soon!

Simlead, I started reading your fic 'Shy' and I'm loving it so far. You have such a lovely writing style. Thanks for posting the video, Paradox. I agree, SD videos are so few and far between. Looking forward to seeing yours, Nanauk!

*squees* I love that promo pic, I was squeeing when I first saw how closely they're standing.

Oh wow, you guys really make me want to have another SG-1 marathon myself. I really need to get back into my fic again. I have that WIP that I've had for a while, plus I'd had a Singularlity fic idea that I'd chatted with ShWeir about some months back. I'm going to have to dig it up again and see what I can do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                    *rushes in*

Hey fellow SD shippers! Sorry I haven't been here in a while... past few months I've been dealing with a medical issue that affected me poorly. But I'm getting better so here I am, back again in SD Heaven ShWeir, Simlead, I missed you guys so much! And a very belated Welcome to Paradox and Nanauk! It's wonderful to see so much activity here again. This thread was pretty dead until about a year ago.

Kitty! Great to see you here again! *hugs* You know I love your fics/drabbles.. please stop in here again soon!

Simlead, I started reading your fic 'Shy' and I'm loving it so far. You have such a lovely writing style. Thanks for posting the video, Paradox. I agree, SD videos are so few and far between. Looking forward to seeing yours, Nanauk!

*squees* I love that promo pic, I was squeeing when I first saw how closely they're standing.

Oh wow, you guys really make me want to have another SG-1 marathon myself. I really need to get back into my fic again. I have that WIP that I've had for a while, plus I'd had a Singularlity fic idea that I'd chatted with ShWeir about some months back. I'm going to have to dig it up again and see what I can do with it.
                    Jess! *huggles* Missed you too. I know how difficult medical problems can be so don't worry. Really. And I still can't believe we get daily activity. It must be fate.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. It all came from a rather odd dream involving a young Daniel Jackson. All PG, I assure you. But then I filled my head with SDness and Shy was born. Started as a one shot, ended six times bigger (and, tell me off but, I'm planning a sequel in the distant future *coughmarriagecough*).

You have me interested now with the 'Singularity fic idea' you're talking about. Could a peasant like me possibly be briefed on the matter?

Comment

*rushes in*

Jess! You're back!!! *Runs about squeeing* Ooh, I can't wait for another fic, I need to start writing again soon but my plot bunnies seem to have run away from me

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                        Jess! You're back!!! *Runs about squeeing* Ooh, I can't wait for another fic, I need to start writing again soon but my plot bunnies seem to have run away from me
                        If people are having trouble, we need a motivator or something. Like, on some other threads they do drabble challenges or projects (or even just an idea pot tailored specifically to SD, if people just want to jot down an idea, daydream and not write)... Even if it's just something small (heck, it'd have to be small, there aren't many of us). *counts our numbers* Me, you, Jess, Nanouk, Paradox, Kitty... About six, give or take a few if I've missed anyone?

Comment

Jess! *huggles* Missed you too. I know how difficult medical problems can be so don't worry. Really. And I still can't believe we get daily activity. It must be fate.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. It all came from a rather odd dream involving a young Daniel Jackson. All PG, I assure you. But then I filled my head with SDness and Shy was born. Started as a one shot, ended six times bigger (and, tell me off but, I'm planning a sequel in the distant future *coughmarriagecough*).

You have me interested now with the 'Singularity fic idea' you're talking about. Could a peasant like me possibly be briefed on the matter?
                          *huggles back* Aw thank you! It's been tough but I'm finally getting better. I think you may be right!

I once had a really strange dream not long after I started watching SG-1 and became a SD shipper. Can't remember all of it, but there was some plague spreading that turned people into vampires and everyone got turned except Sam. She ended up being able to save Daniel of course. I wish I could remember more of it, I might have written it down somewhere.

I'd be happy to Especially as I seem to be stuck with it now. It's basically Sam daydreaming about she and Cassie and Daniel being a family, then a tear rolls down her cheek when she thinks it could never happen (because Sha're is still alive). Daniel sees it and asks her what's wrong. She won't tell him but he knows she is upset because of all she went through with Cassie over those few days, so he stays with her and hangs around her a little more. I was thinking of even having a scene set in an AU where they are a family but I'm not sure where to put that. I'll think about it some more.

Comment

Again, awesomeness. The subtle things are just as golden as the solid stuff.
                            By the way - I like your location. Lucky you, I can't seem to get a ticket to Atlantis.
                            Hehe. So do I. You can't get to Atlantis? We'll need to rectify that.

*rushes in*

Hello! Thanks for the welcome and welcome back to the thread.

That reminds me...I've been meaning to put up another video find. Anyone who hasn't seen it and might be interested here you go:
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

*huggles back* Aw thank you! It's been tough but I'm finally getting better. I think you may be right!

I once had a really strange dream not long after I started watching SG-1 and became a SD shipper. Can't remember all of it, but there was some plague spreading that turned people into vampires and everyone got turned except Sam. She ended up being able to save Daniel of course. I wish I could remember more of it, I might have written it down somewhere.

I'd be happy to Especially as I seem to be stuck with it now. It's basically Sam daydreaming about she and Cassie and Daniel being a family, then a tear rolls down her cheek when she thinks it could never happen (because Sha're is still alive). Daniel sees it and asks her what's wrong. She won't tell him but he knows she is upset because of all she went through with Cassie over those few days, so he stays with her and hangs around her a little more. I was thinking of even having a scene set in an AU where they are a family but I'm not sure where to put that. I'll think about it some more.
                              I'd suggest a nice warm bath but I don't know whether its appropriate considering the weather some countries are getting.

Wow, that sounds interesting. I write my dreams down too. Unfortunately, only this one was about Daniel. There was a weird one with just Sam in but it was short. Trailer-clip-short.

Well, if/when you do write it, let me know so I can read. I always thought singularity had a lot of opportunity in it.

Hehe. So do I. You can't get to Atlantis? We'll need to rectify that.

That reminds me...I've been meaning to put up another video find. Anyone who hasn't seen it and might be interested here you go:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sRBrO3TSo4
                              We shall... I think it might be sabotage, the last time I visited drove Rodney mad...

Ooh, I've seen that video! *has it favourited*

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I'm creeped now, cos I have that video saved on my laptop and am playing it now, so when I looked which vid it was I was just like

Comment

Working...
                                X