Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM
    I'm interested Well...actually I've seen them before lol...but I wouldn't doubt that we'd all like to see them. Could you post a link?
    Sure. All I have now is a photobucket account... I'm going to need a webpage eventually...

These wallpapers do have spoilers up to season 9.

"Smiling" This one has three different colorizations to it. I also have the black and white and sepia ones without text if anyone's interested... Here are the links with text:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...02/collage.jpg
    http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...llagesepia.jpg
    http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1.../collagebw.jpg

"More To" This one has only two versions, one sepia and one black and white:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...etoretrybw.jpg
    http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...retrybrown.jpg
    The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by fishyone
      I don't know if anyone on this forum would be interested, but I have made a few wallpapers for S/D. They're not particularly wooshy, but I'm willing to share if anyone's interested.
      I'm interested!
      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
        I'm interested!

Okay, so I was a little late with that. lol By the way fishy, those are great! I like how the focal point is toward the right in "More to". I have this thing about having the focal point where it will most likely be covered up by icons.
        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Here's a few more pics so we can compete with the Daniel/Vala thread...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s7/7...DVD%5F129.html
          Daniel: *yawns* boy am I tired!
          Sam: I told you we shouldn't have tried to watch all three Lord of the Rings movies in one night.
          Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Always ready to do my part and cap to put us up over Daniel/Vala

Here's a few more pics so we can compete with the Daniel/Vala thread...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s2/2...x19%5F518.html
            Sam: I think if we convert the power source to an nonlinear....
            Daniel: (thinking) Hmm. Sam has pretty highlights in her hair.
            Sam: (fierce whisper) Daniel, stop yawning. The colonel's going to figure out what we were up to last night.
            Daniel: Sorry. *yawns*

Sam: Daniel, that strange Tollan lady is checking you out.
            Daniel: Sam, are you jealous?
            Sam: Daniel, I cannot believe you said that. Now Teal'c knows.
            Daniel: He didn't seem that upset by it.

Comment

Okay, so I was a little late with that. lol By the way fishy, those are great! I like how the focal point is toward the right in "More to". I have this thing about having the focal point where it will most likely be covered up by icons.
              Thank you. I'm glad you liked them. Hmm... Now that you mention it, the icons on my computer do cover a bit of my smiling wallpaper... Oh, well, I love that picture from Arthur's Mantle, so I will probably do more wallpapers with it...

Comment

Sam: I told you we shouldn't have tried to watch all three Lord of the Rings movies in one night.
                Lol. That's funny. Did they try and watch the regular or the extended edition?

Comment

Lol. That's funny. Did they try and watch the regular or the extended edition?
                  The extened edition of course.
                  Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Sam: Daniel, why does Teal'c keep following you around?
                    Daniel: I think Jack told him to be my permanent chaperone (sp?).
                    Sam: Does Teal'c even know what a Chaperone is?
                    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Jess, Fishy, I'm glad you enjoy my captioning. You guys are great with the captions as well! Keep up the good work!
                      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

The extened edition of course.
                        Lol. No wonder he's tired.

Jess, Fishy, I'm glad you enjoy my captioning. You guys are great with the captions as well! Keep up the good work!
                        Thank you very much. I get nervous about mine... Think they're stupid or something...

Comment

So...I have to run off and leave the forum for awhile. (It's been fun, but I'm supposed to be at a Stargate marathon...) But I was thinking that, as great as the caps are, we should add some discussion to this thread, too. I know people have previously discussed their favorite Sam/Daniel moments... But how about this: an episode by episode discussion of Sam/Daniel interaction?
                          (the good, the bad, and the ugly )

So... I'll start. Children of the Gods: When they meet, Sam calls herself "doctor" when she insisted Jack call her by rank. She knew that she'd like Daniel. And then that great scene in the cartouche room where they start talking about spatial drift and finishing each other's sentences...

Anyone else got more for that episode? I know there's more...but I'm in kind of a hurry...

Comment

LOL... I can just see them doing that too! Good one, debby!

Comment

Always ready to do my part and cap to put us up over Daniel/Vala

Sam: I think if we convert the power source to an nonlinear....
                              Daniel: (thinking) Hmm. Sam has pretty highlights in her hair.

Sam: (fierce whisper) Daniel, stop yawning. The colonel's going to figure out what we were up to last night.
                              Daniel: Sorry. *yawns*

Sam: Daniel, that strange Tollan lady is checking you out.
                              Daniel: Sam, are you jealous?

Sam: Daniel, I cannot believe you said that. Now Teal'c knows.
                              Daniel: He didn't seem that upset by it.
                              Thanks for helping out! Love the captions, lol... For the first one I can see Sam's mind wandering a bit too ...I think there's another cap where they're looking at each other in that scene... and she's thinking "your highlights aren't so bad either, Daniel."

Comment

Sam: Daniel, why does Teal'c keep following you around?
                                Daniel: I think Jack told him to be my permanent chaperone (sp?).
                                Sam: Does Teal'c even know what a Chaperone is?
                                Heehee...cute! I bet Teal'c wasn't sure what a chaperone was at that point either...

Daniel: Um... no, but I think Jack made it clear somehow that he needs to follow me... something about being a bodyguard.
                                Sam: Hmmph... why would you need a bodyguard around ME, though??

(sorry, just me being silly! )

Comment

Working...
                                X