X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B&Q Daniel:

He's spraying his and Sam's fence...

: )
    (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrGemini2405 View Post
      B&Q Daniel:

He's spraying his and Sam's fence...

Whoa...what is that, exactly?

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
        Whoa...what is that, exactly?
        lol

It's the box... or part of a box for a fence sprayer.

(you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Lol

Comment

lol

It's the box... or part of a box for a fence sprayer.

Okay... But why is Daniel on it?

(Not sure if this was your purpose, but I have this weird picture of Sam and Daniel shopping together and catching sight of this on a shelf, ala Daniel and alt!Daniel's book from Continuum.)

Comment

Okay... But why is Daniel on it?

(Not sure if this was your purpose, but I have this weird picture of Sam and Daniel shopping together and catching sight of this on a shelf, ala Daniel and alt!Daniel's book from Continuum.)
              lol! That would be such a cool idea for an AU fic.

I don't think it's act. Daniel -- it just looks a lot like him. There was this chap on that box... and another box with a different sprayer which had a different fella on it from the back.

sigpic

Comment

Ooh, bit quiet, aren't we?

J (off-screen): "Do you, Space Monkey, take Carter to be your lawfully wedded wife, who will kick your ass every time you screw up from this day forward?"
                D: "I do."
                S: *g*
                T: "Perhaps a change of vows was in order... as the extent of the screwing up performed by DanielJackson would involve death or Ascension."

W: *activates screen in briefing room* Sir, SG-3 discovered this sealed in a jar near the Stargate on 503
                J: *anxious* Any sign of Carter and Daniel?
                W: *backs slowly out of the room nervously* I, uh, think you should watch this, Sir
                J: Where are you going? *Walter disappears* Humph. Strange little Sergeant... Ok. *watches screen and jaw drops on seeing Sam and Daniel* Hey...
                S: Hi Sir. You know how you always said that Daniel and I should get a life? Well, um...
                D: *whisper* Come on, even he can't strangle us via video
                S: That doesn't mean he won't try
                D: True, but still...
                S: *swallows nervously* well, Sir. Daniel and I have travelled to another timeline where there is no Stargate programme, so we can get down to more important things. We'll, uh, get back to you after the first child is born. Just want you to know that you rocked
                D: *whisper* Rocked?
                S: *whisper* you try improvising in the face of Jack O'Neill finding some way to kick our collective asses
                D: *looks at camera* So Jack... chances are our first kid could be named after you... or Janet
                J: *livid* <insert stream of rage-fuelled expletives> WALTER?! Dammit, get your ass in here!

D: You have no idea what I'm thinking right now... *clears throat*
                S: *fond smile* Oh! You're so cute when you're embarrassed! Anyway... why do you think I wore this top? Scouted a spot under the camera in my lab...
                Last edited by DrGemini2405; 08 August 2008, 06:04 AM. Reason: brain fried from doing some constructive... ;)

sigpic

Comment

W: *activates screen in briefing room* Sir, SG-3 discovered this sealed in a jar near the Stargate on 503
                  J: *anxious* Any sign of Carter and Daniel?
                  W: *backs slowly out of the room nervously* I, uh, think you should watch this, Sir
                  J: Where are you going? *Walter disappears* Humph. Strange little Sergeant... Ok. *watches screen and jaw drops on seeing Sam and Daniel* Hey...
                  S: Hi Sir. You know how you always said that Daniel and I should get a life? Well, um...
                  D: *whisper* Come on, even he can't strangle us via video
                  S: That doesn't mean he won't try
                  D: True, but still...
                  S: *swallows nervously* well, Sir. Daniel and I have travelled to another timeline where there is no Stargate programme, so we can get down to more important things. We'll, uh, get back to you after the first child is born. Just want you to know that you rocked
                  D: *whisper* Rocked?
                  S: *whisper* you try improvising in the face of Jack O'Neill finding some way to kick our collective asses
                  D: *looks at camera* So Jack... chances are our first kid could be named after you... or Janet
                  J: *livid* <insert stream of rage-fuelled expletives> WALTER?! Dammit, get your ass in here
                  I love it!

Comment

I love it!
                    lol. Thanks

D: But Jack! If Sam marries you, then she and I can have an affair... and then you'll hate my guts and I'll move to Egypt, and then you'll get a divorce... and then Sam will be free to come live with me...
                    J: I don't get it. Why doesn't she just marry you in the first place?
                    D: You see! It's so she... *pauses, realises* Oh.
                    J: What did I tell ya, Dannyboy, always the long way around when it comes to women... it's a wonder that you got married at all

sigpic

Comment

D: But Jack! If Sam marries you, then she and I can have an affair... and then you'll hate my guts and I'll move to Egypt, and then you'll get a divorce... and then Sam will be free to come live with me...
                      J: I don't get it. Why doesn't she just marry you in the first place?
                      D: You see! It's so she... *pauses, realises* Oh.
                      J: What did I tell ya, Dannyboy, always the long way around when it comes to women... it's a wonder that you got married at all
                      I love that DrG! It made me smile, it made my day a little better. Check that out Jack had a point! Awesome.

sigpic

Banner made by Jess!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty Carter-Jackson View Post
                        I love that DrG! It made me smile, it made my day a little better. Check that out Jack had a point! Awesome.

lol! Thanks! Glad that it did. It was just the look Jack had on his face while Daniel was in full-blown 'Jack!' mode. : )

sigpic

Comment

C: Listen up, McKay
                          M: *flustered* Well, hard not to listen up when you're, uh, waving a citrus in my face. You know I'm deathly allergic to citrus, don't you?
                          C: That's why I'm waving a lemon in your face
                          M: *gulp*
                          C: Ok, as both Jackson's and Sam's commanding officer *winces when Sam nudges him* Or in Sam's case, her co-command... *Sam smiles*... you're invited to their wedding on condition that one: you don't screw things up, two: you don't screw things up, and three:...
                          M: *Eyes lemon nervously* That I don't screw things up? Yeah, talk about short term memory loss in the Air Force... *Cam moves the lemon closer; McKay almost yelps*
                          C: *Cam-glare* No. Three: you bake a cake... I believe Sam's favourite is lemon drizzle *looks at Sam; Sam nods; looks back at McKay* So do we have an understanding or is this lemon going to have to be any closer?
                          M: *visibly sweating* No, no, I got it... I, uh, got it. Did you want anything else?
                          S: Yeah, there's something that's been bugging me for some time now, McKay...
                          M: *glances at lemon* What's that?
                          S: *nods at Cam; Cam pockets lemon with a smirk* How do you know that you're deathly allergic to citrus? I mean, if you were, you wouldn't live to tell the tale...
                          M: *flounders*
                          S: *nods at Cam* Help him out, he's tongue-tied *Cam nods, flashes lemon*
                          M: *screams and runs away, arms waving* Thanks Sam! I owe you one!
                          C: *turns to a smirking Sam* Well... *tosses lemon in the air and catches it before pocketing it again* ... as my Grandma used to say, a lemon a day...
                          S: *g* Keeps the annoying Canadian Physicist in check?
                          C: *they turn to walk back the way they came* Her words exactly

R: Stop right there, Doctor Jackson!
                          D: Wha... what's going on?
                          R: I'm under strict orders to bring you home in time for your wedding
                          D: Uh... ok, so why are you pointing a gun at me?
                          R: So you don't run away again. Yeesh, have you seen how upset Major Carter is? Colonel O'Neill had to physically restrain her to stop her from coming out here with us
                          D: Didn't buy the whole alien influence story, huh?
                          R: Not so close to your wedding day, Doc. Oldest trick in the book... well, one of the oldest anyhow...

Jonas: *g* Oh look! Daniel and Sam are kissing
                          Jack: Why are you watching?
                          Jonas: 'cos it's cool! Uh, why are you watching?
                          Jack: To make sure they don't go too far. Sheesh, that's disturbing. *shouts* Hey! Daniel! You go in that empty tent with Carter and I'll shoot you from here!
                          Jonas: Wish you had a video camera to catch those blushes, don't you?
                          Jack: Daniel has the camera now... ever since I accidentally switched the camera on near his tent on 932 and got some... interesting sound bites...

J: Ok... what's going on here? *Sam quickly buttons up her shirt*
                          D: *hi-speed talking* Uh, nothing... nothing... why would anything be going on? Just talking about... the flux capacitor... *Sam glares at him*
                          J: Oh... ohh... flux capacitor, eh? How dumb do you think I am?
                          S: *off-screen* Uh Sir... he meant...
                          J: No, Carter... I get it. Yeesh, if you wanted a little private time to *glances down vaguely at Daniel's midriff* get things done... you could have just said. *chuckle* Flux capacitor... *rubs his hands together* Well, the next time, be a bit more subtle about it. *looks at Daniel* You've got no glasses on... *looks at Sam* and you, Carter, have got all of your buttons wrong... not just some... all *smirks teasingly before walking away*
                          D: He knows
                          S: Ya think? *smile* What do think he'll do when he finds out that Janet's known for a while now? *Daniel's about to reply when they both look towards the left suddenly*
                          J: HEY! The little Doctor knew before your own Commanding Officer!?!!?
                          D: *grabs Sam's hand before they run away together* I'd rather not find out

Last edited by DrGemini2405; 11 August 2008, 12:27 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Aww, I'm bored and restless again, and no-one's come out to play for a while, lol.

Just dropping you off a piccy posted on SamDanielGate by Liliana a couple of weeks ago I think (spoilerised for size):

Spoiler:

Brings you out in goosebumps doesn't it?

*dreamy smile*

sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! Sorry to interrupt! I've posted ads on the Sam and the Daniel threads but my fellow shipper Erika reminded me that some people (myself included) tend to stick to the shipping threads so...on with my message

I just started a new contest and I just wanted to advertise it to get an evened-out base of voters. I know there must be great comedic Sam and Daniel moments out there so bring them by to the contest!
                              ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Hey, thanks for the heads up! That's a really cool idea. Couldn't think of a SamDaniel example off the top of my head, but added one of Teal'c's many .

EDIT: Thought I'd pop this in here so I don't end up owning an entire page because everyone else but me has a life.

Jackson Junior: Ode to Samantha (story no.13 of the Jackson Junior series)

A widowed and Ascended Daniel muses over his decision to save Sam and where it has led him. Spin off of the older Daniel arc in the Jackson Junior series. Oneshot. SamDaniel. Older Daniel's PoV

Last edited by DrGemini2405; 12 August 2008, 07:14 PM. Reason: adding some ficcage and trying to cut down on my spammage...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X