Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM View Post
    Okay, last spam post for tonight, I promise!

A couple of funnies I did earlier today...

Hehe I love them

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
      And to celebrate my 600th post, an old, old photoshop I did...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...dsBackcopy.jpg

Congrats on the 600th post! I love that picture

Sorry I haven't been around for the past 2 days, had some problems at home but it's better now.

Guess what; I turn 19 on the 19th Been waiting a long time to be able to say that

I found some fanfics hta you guy most likely have already read:

A New PerspectiveGenre: Sam/Daniel
      Spoilers: Everything up to and including Season 7. Specifically detailed spoilers for: Children of the Gods, Fire and Water, In the Line of Duty, The Tok’ra, Jolinar’s Memories, Divide and Conquer, Meridian, Fallen.
      Summary: A memory is lost. Will things be the same if and when it returns?
      Season: Season 7, before “Heroes”
      Rating: T
      Romance
      Complete

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3345162/1/

The Reality of Dreams: M rated Version
      SummeryAfter Jack is forced to retire, he and Sam finally get together. But is Sam happy or is there someone else who could give her what she really needs? Starts out with a Jack & Sam romance but ends with another pairing. J&S shippers beware! COMPLETE
      Complete - Stargate: SG-1 - Fiction Rated: M - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1
      Content Warning: SEX
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2774611/1/

A Friend in the Dark
      Author: MaureenT
      Rating: K+
      Categories: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
      Content Warning: Mild Profanity
      Spoilers: Gamekeeper, Holiday, The Tomb
      No ship just term goodness
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3345897/1/
      Last edited by angelfire east; 18 January 2007, 11:16 PM.
      Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Weeee!!! Congrats Angelfire!!! *hums Happy Birthday* ahhhh yes I was excited when I turned 25 on the 25th - heck I got excited when I turned 26! I just love birthdays!!! *throws streamers, and other feather light objects*

Oh! FIC!!! Well if I get my assiments done, and paper layed out (hahaaha) then maybe I will have time today to read....
        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
          I'm sorry to say I haven't been working on anything lately I have a few ideas, but I'm not going to be writing anything until after V-Day. My fiancé is leaving on Feb. 14th for basic training and he'll be gone for six months so until then I'll be spending most of my free time with him. Hopefully while he's gone I'll be motivated to write, I'd like to get my WIPs finished
          Aww... what branch, if you don't mind, is he joining? My brother was in the Marines for 9 months before he was discharged - he messed up his shin splints during the Crusible... - and was stationed in CA. You enjoy him everymoment then!! We totally understand.

I think Sam would did the same thing before they were all transfered in the start of S9... I mean, hello.... that's just what couples do!!

*hug*

Spoiler:

Comment

S: Whoa...the Colonel and Janet in the middle of the Commissary?
            D: Gives me ideas...quick there's an open table on the far side of the room.

Comment

LOL!!!! Oh clear the room.... we must give them room to um.... roam..... food fight maybe?

Spoiler:

Comment

LOL!!!! Oh clear the room.... we must give them room to um.... roam..... food fight maybe?

AQOEDC: Hmm...
                AQOEDSam: Daniel.
                AQOEDC: Yeah?
                AQOEDSam: Why is the Commissary footage showing up on my screen?
                AQOEDC: I thought we could relive the moment.

Comment

foood fight
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    foood fight
                    *throws Devil's Food cake*

Comment

It's always the Devil Dont' Ya Know... has to get into everything... *sheesh*

Spoiler:

Comment

Ooh, I'm completely in the gutter on this one...

Sam: But Landry's watching!
                        Daniel: So that didn't stopped you before.
                        Sam: That doesn't count, I didn't know he was there last time!
                        Daniel: Just do it, please....*sigh* Ooh I love it when you touch me there
                        I was thinking about making a caption for that one but I'm glad I didn't because you came up with something even better! Love the look on Landry's face... as if he knows what's going to happen!

Comment

Hehe I love them
                          Thanks! Here's more... part of my version of Beachhead I guess you could call it

Comment

Happy Birthday angelfire east!! And thanks for the fic recs... I think I've seen the last two, but the first one looks new... going to go and read it right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...oAQOcap16a.jpg
                              S: Whoa...the Colonel and Janet in the middle of the Commissary?
                              D: Gives me ideas...quick there's an open table on the far side of the room.

AQOEDC: Hmm...
                              AQOEDSam: Daniel.
                              AQOEDC: Yeah?
                              AQOEDSam: Why is the Commissary footage showing up on my screen?
                              AQOEDC: I thought we could relive the moment.
                              Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              foood fight
                              *throws Devil's Food cake*
                              LOL!!! You guys are great with the pics and captions! I'm sure that..er....food fight will be a moment they'll want to relive over and over again!

Comment

of course
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X