No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I clicked on gateworld this morning and they have episode descriptions of the the "series final." Beware of spoilers...

Spoiler:
    "[SG-1 gets] trapped on a space ship stuck in a time dilation field and they live out roughly 50 years of their lives -- just our team," Cooper said. "One of the things the fans have always talked about is that they love when the team is together. And so we put them together for 50 years, just them! And you see the relationships that develop and how they evolve.

Spoiler:
    O'Neill won't be in the final so we can rule out Sam and Jack stuff. Hopefully we will see some Daniel and Sam developement in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
      Really I haven't seen any but I'm staying out of many threads becuase I don't want to know about spoilers for the Quest part 2
      I don't blame you. Where I heard it was in a couple of convention reports from Burbank a few months back. MS mentioned something about it and I think someone else did too, so I guess I was unintentionally spoiled lol

Spoiler:
      I honsetly hope tptb aren't stupid enough to have them fighting in the last episode but I still think AT would have said something if that was a the case. If Daniel does get together with Vala, I can see her still dirving him up the wall so I don't think it's be all '"get lost Sam" *smooches Vala*'.

I wonder if this monemt with Sam and Teal'c will be of them old possibley dying. I bet for Sam and Daniel it'll be just like most episodes in season 10, they don't have amny scenes together yet there not upset with each other.
      Spoiler:
      I really hope not either, but I think you're right, we would have heard about it from AT if so. And I agree about Daniel and Vala too. Lets just hope that tptb agree as well

Spoiler:
      It's just another Mobius and 2010 so they can play with ships and AU ideas without having to worry how it'll effact the show. You know what I'd like? A episode where everyone gets the memorys from all those kinds of episodes. So they know what happened to them in Urgo, 2010, Tin Man, Mobius 1&2 then another episode that I get all emotionally involved in only to have it all reset at the end.
      Yeah that's what it sounds like to me. That's a really cool idea for an ep, I wish they'd do that. There are so many things they can revisit, so many plot lines that haven't really been wrapped up. I'd love to find out what happened with the Tin Man robots. I like to think that Harlan was able to fix them or make another set. I had this fic idea once, where the robot Daniel realized he couldn't search for Sha're since they couldn't leave the planet (at least back then - we know that changed in Double Jeopardy) and even if he could, she would be the real Daniel's not his, so he gets depressed and the robot Sam comforts him and they grow close. I've been meaning to write that fic for a at least 2 years now lol but so many other things have gotten in the way.

Spoiler:
      I hope not. I really love both characters, infact Rondney is my favorite character on SGA but I don't want a romance between the two. I can't see Sam going for him. Just look at the way they where with each other in THE Pegasus Project. I just can't see it happening; it's competely mess up Sam's character IMO. I'd rather have Sam with Cameron then Sam/Rodney. At least it'd make more scent in my mind then Sam/Rondey. I did enjoy Sam/Rondey in Grace Under Pressuer(sp)

I wonder if Rondey will come in and help save SG1. After all he does have some experience with time dilation fields.

Spoiler:
      Yeah, same here. I can't really see Sam going for him either. He gets under her skin so much and I remember how disgusted she seemed in Pegasus Project when he told her how he saw her in Grace Under Pressure and she asked "was I nude?" and he said "Partially." She kinda looked a bit grossed out lol. I could see her more with Cam than with Rodney too.

That's a good idea actually, I didn't think of that... he might actually do that. It'll be interesting to see.

As a v/d fan no need to apology; I like the ship but they are too heavy paired (fouced on) way too often for my liking
      Thanks I appreciate that. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Comment

Jess I don't know how but I missed this post
        No problem... I missed a few the other day too, lol

Yeap it is lol
        I loved that little part of the ep, it was great

Oh okay. I'm a little behind in my fanfics; is it posted over at fanfiction.net? I love happy endings storys (there the only kind I want to read lol) so I'd love to read the storys
        Yep I have it up on fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3268511/1/
        Now it doesn't look like this is how the episode is going to go... but it was good to write it and get some of my concerns off my chest. I haven't written the sequel yet but I will soon.

Spoiler:
        They already are th old married couple who always fight lol Sorry couldn't help myself had to say that. They have their monemts but she still drives him up the wall a lot of the time lol.
        True, true

I still don't see why they don't have her with Teal'c and Cameron more.
        Spoiler:
        And I've heard RDA say many times he wants to do the movies so here hoping
        I don't either. I hate seeing her alone all the time. Oh yeah, I've heard that, too... fingers crossed!

Comment

forgot to post icons today

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96...9499ninnui.png #2
          http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96...9492Callea.gif
          http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96...530scout78.jpg #4
          http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96...y_ambition.png

Credit:

#1 ninnui | #2 Callea | #3 scout78 | #4 empty_ambition <- all LJ usernames

My favorite is #4. I just love it
          Thanks for these! I love #4 too, so cute! Those guys are great together

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
            (pic 1)
            Daniel: Hey look there is a big sack of... somthing hanging in the trees.
            Sam: Oh, maybe we should alert the um... authorities or something...
            (pic 2)
            Sam: Oh never mind - eww!! Just leave him!!
            Daniel: McKay!!!!! Stop hitting on my girlfriend!!!

LOL I about busted an interal organ when I saw the second pic!!! Thanks Jess!!
            You're welcome - and thank YOU for those funny captions!! LOL - can just picture McKay trying hard to get Sam's....um.... attention I was laughing myself silly when I first made that cap... heeheee the faces they both make in this ep!

Well sorry for the leave... all nice and cold and freezing down here in the heart 'o Texas... I want the rain to turn to snow, and then I'll be a happy Yankee!!!

But I did do a few more icons over the weekend, sadly most for challenges, so can't post em yet... but I did make this one:

as i was catching up, i see that it's like the "boating for dummys" icon... hmmm maybe I was chanalling it... Use if you like, you can credit Chris4Short (my LJ) too...
            Aww I love it! Great job! Well hope that you do get some snow at some point... I'd send some down to you but here it's a drab overcast 50 degrees... how's that for a switcheroo?

D: You're right, that guy IS a creep... he's stalking me too!
            S: You mean McKay?
            D: Uh-huh!! And... *leans conspiratorially toward her, whispering* ... I think he's hitting on me, too!

heheh, sorry 'bout that...

Comment

Originally posted by nihela
              About "Unending"
              I am was a rabid S/J fan but if they don't get together I'd like to see either Sam alone or with Daniel (they have had a beautiful friendship, he always respected her (unlike McKay or Cam) and I think they'd look good together)
              I definitely know what you mean, on all counts I'm not as much of an eternal optimist as Chris (rebelwriter) as I'm sure everyone knows lol but I like to think there is still hope... and if not, at least there is still fanfic and the movies.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower View Post
                I clicked on gateworld this morning and they have episode descriptions of the the "series final." Beware of spoilers...

Spoiler:
                "[SG-1 gets] trapped on a space ship stuck in a time dilation field and they live out roughly 50 years of their lives -- just our team," Cooper said. "One of the things the fans have always talked about is that they love when the team is together. And so we put them together for 50 years, just them! And you see the relationships that develop and how they evolve.

Spoiler:
                O'Neill won't be in the final so we can rule out Sam and Jack stuff. Hopefully we will see some Daniel and Sam developement in this episode.
                Spoiler:
                I really hope so, although from the little spoilers I've seen here and there it look like they will spend some time on Daniel and Vala. But hopefully they will show Sam and Daniel too. I think their friendship deserves some kind of little tribute.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I really hope so, although from the little spoilers I've seen here and there it look like they will spend some time on Daniel and Vala. But hopefully they will show Sam and Daniel too. I think their friendship deserves some kind of little tribute.
                  Spoiler:
                  Most definately. They have been on the show for ten years now, and Vala has only been on the show for a year, with a few appearances here and there. Of course there going to do some Daniel/Vala friendship stuff, but they better do a LOT MORE Daniel/Sam stuff.

Comment

A picture from a future episode.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/...t2%5F0219.html

Comment

Vala: Isn't that the man you call McKay?
                      Sam: Sadly... yes.
                      Daniel: *sigh* still hanging around...

Jess, I think Mobeus McKay is just creepy enough to be hitting on Daniel too... no worries.. errr... or worry....
                      Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Great caps everyone

as i was catching up, i see that it's like the "boating for dummys" icon... hmmm maybe I was chanalling it... Use if you like, you can credit Chris4Short (my LJ) too...
                        Great icons! I really love this one

Good news for Daniel/Sam fans. At least I see it as good news. Spoilers for the movies:

First Movie:
                        Spoiler:
                        "Stargate: The Ark of Truth"

As SG-1 searches for an Ancient artifact which they hope can defeat the armies of the Ori, they learn more Ori ships are about to be sent through the supergate to launch a final assault on Earth. Daniel discovers that the artifact, the Ark of Truth, may be in the Ori home galaxy, and SG-1 embarks aboard the Odyssey to find it, and pre-empt the attack. The IOA has a plan of their own and SG-1 ends up in a distant galaxy fighting two powerful enemies.

Spoiler:
                        Not so much hope for some Sam/Daniel action in this movie, I'm thinking it'll be just like a long verison of a season 10 episode, but with any luck the episode it'll be like is the Quest part 1

Second movie:
                        Spoiler:
                        "Stargate: Continuum"

While SG-1 attends the execution of Ba'al, the last of the goa'uld system lords, Teal'c and Vala inexplicably disappear into thin air. Carter, Daniel and Mitchell race back to a world where history has been changed: the Stargate program has been erased from the timeline. As they try to convince the authorities what's happened, a fleet of goa'uld motherships arrives in orbit, led by Ba'al, his queen, Katesh, (Vala) and his first prime, Teal'c. SG-1 must find the Stargate and set things right before the world is enslaved by the goa'uld.

Spoiler:
                        So I'm think this will be good for some Daniel/Sam/Cam action There mmostly likely will be some Daniel/Vala action but I think it'll be cut down by the face Vala is a goa'uld. Once they free her, which I sure they will, there most likely be more Daniel/Vala stuff but before then we'll get some Sam/Daneil and Cameron so I'm super happy Really happy Also I think we'll get some Teal'c/Sam/Daniel action since they where there the first three times they turned Teal'c, who better to do it a forth time.

I'm so excited and so happy
                        Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Nice info.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Most definately. They have been on the show for ten years now, and Vala has only been on the show for a year, with a few appearances here and there. Of course there going to do some Daniel/Vala friendship stuff, but they better do a LOT MORE Daniel/Sam stuff.
                            Spoiler:
                            Exactly. In AT's interview she said they pay some tribute to Sam and Teal'c's friendship. I think it's only fair that they do the same for Daniel/Sam too.

Comment

Vala: Isn't that the man you call McKay?
                              Sam: Sadly... yes.
                              Daniel: *sigh* still hanging around...

Jess, I think Mobeus McKay is just creepy enough to be hitting on Daniel too... no worries.. errr... or worry....
                              Yeah he is a creep alright!

I found a nice piccie too:

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/...t2%5F0132.html
                              Cam (in back): Huh... what's he doing?
                              Daniel: Oh boy... this is just too much...
                              Sam: It's like watching a car wreck. It's really bad, yet you cannot turn away.

As to what the guy's doing... well, I leave it up to you

Comment

Good news for Daniel/Sam fans. At least I see it as good news. Spoilers for the movies:

First Movie:
                                Spoiler:
                                "Stargate: The Ark of Truth"

As SG-1 searches for an Ancient artifact which they hope can defeat the armies of the Ori, they learn more Ori ships are about to be sent through the supergate to launch a final assault on Earth. Daniel discovers that the artifact, the Ark of Truth, may be in the Ori home galaxy, and SG-1 embarks aboard the Odyssey to find it, and pre-empt the attack. The IOA has a plan of their own and SG-1 ends up in a distant galaxy fighting two powerful enemies.

Spoiler:
                                Not so much hope for some Sam/Daniel action in this movie, I'm thinking it'll be just like a long verison of a season 10 episode, but with any luck the episode it'll be like is the Quest part 1

Second movie:
                                Spoiler:
                                "Stargate: Continuum"

While SG-1 attends the execution of Ba'al, the last of the goa'uld system lords, Teal'c and Vala inexplicably disappear into thin air. Carter, Daniel and Mitchell race back to a world where history has been changed: the Stargate program has been erased from the timeline. As they try to convince the authorities what's happened, a fleet of goa'uld motherships arrives in orbit, led by Ba'al, his queen, Katesh, (Vala) and his first prime, Teal'c. SG-1 must find the Stargate and set things right before the world is enslaved by the goa'uld.

Spoiler:
                                So I'm think this will be good for some Daniel/Sam/Cam action There mmostly likely will be some Daniel/Vala action but I think it'll be cut down by the face Vala is a goa'uld. Once they free her, which I sure they will, there most likely be more Daniel/Vala stuff but before then we'll get some Sam/Daneil and Cameron so I'm super happy Really happy Also I think we'll get some Teal'c/Sam/Daniel action since they where there the first three times they turned Teal'c, who better to do it a forth time.

I'm so excited and so happy
                                Wow, thanks so much for the info! I agree with you...

Spoiler:
                                Not sure how excited I'll be about the first movie and like you I'm betting there'll be a lot of d/v stuff in it, but hopefully we can count on it being a bit like The Quest Part 1... even if there are a few exchanges or glances between D and S I'm happy

I'm more excited about the second movie, definitely. Love the fact that it'll be Sam, Daniel and Cam together so there is more opportunity for interaction there. Maybe all is not lost after all.

Not sure if I mentioned this here or not but I'm thinking of doing a sort of thing in appreciation for AT. I was thinking about making some things for her - fics, poems, whatever, writing letters, just to show appreciation for what she's done, especially in going to bat for more Sam/Daniel/Teal'c interaction in the shows. Even though tptb still do only what they want I think it would be nice to encourage her to keep trying to get that in for the movies, and to show how much we appreciate her and the way she sees what we've been seeing lately as far as interaction goes. I just really love that interview she just gave and feel I want to do something.

Was thinking of starting my own thread about it here at the forum but I'm thinking that I should wait until the ideas are a little more organized (that is the hard part right now, lol).

Comment

Working...
                                X