• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM View Post
    Hehe...I loved it Jess

Comment

Originally posted by Rottie View Post
      Hey my shippy family
      I have just written up a massive S/D fic today,it should be posted on my journal,I will however post it to the sciencetwins.com website to(forum).
      So you Jess can use it for your website "fiction" section.
      My life is pretty muchly ****,it's also so damn cold here in the UK.
      The air is like ice,and by the time you breathe it up once,your hole mouth has run dry.
      So yeah I got a good old crappy day today lol haha...how are you guys?
      Yay, more fanfic! Will head over to your journal and read it. And thanks, I'd love to add it to the fanfiction section.

I know what that's like... here in New York it's starting to get cold as well. Yesterday it was nice and warm, today cooler and this weekend it's going to be quite cold. Ugh I'm not ready for this weather yet!

But aside from that I'm doing pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
        Hehe...I loved it Jess
        Aw thanks, I'm glad!

I have another piccie here...

Comment

Aw thanks, I'm glad!

I have another piccie here...

D: Wow really?
          S: Ya, O'Neill handed this to me and smiled.
          D: And it doesn't have anything... bad in it?
          S: Nope. Just our pictures. I think he felt bad about pushing you down so hard and breaking your arm on our wedding day.
          D: Ya well when he said he objected I was not about to play around... But this should be fun to look at the wedding pics.
          Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

*pokes out* okay i knew sooner or later i'd be pokin outta the shadows.... i guess ya could say im a closet S/D shipper, although lately w/ some of the rps i've been doing w/ a friend they've turned into having the S/D slant.. and seeing as i'm a C/V shipper... S/D seem to go hand in hand with that.. and im one of those who just cant see the D/V ship...

Jess, Chris: I've read quite a few fics of yours and i have enjoyed them...... they've been well wrote
            sigpic

Comment

Daniel: What is this?
              Sam: It's just a few ideas and things I wrote down concerning the wedding..
              Daniel: A few?
              Sam: I've been planning it a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
                D: Wow really?
                S: Ya, O'Neill handed this to me and smiled.
                D: And it doesn't have anything... bad in it?
                S: Nope. Just our pictures. I think he felt bad about pushing you down so hard and breaking your arm on our wedding day.
                D: Ya well when he said he objected I was not about to play around... But this should be fun to look at the wedding pics.
                Heheheheheh.... love it Chris! Poor Danny... he really needs some more TLC from Sam now

Love yours too, Col.SamanthaCarter! A picture really can be worth a thousand words can't it?

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  *pokes out* okay i knew sooner or later i'd be pokin outta the shadows.... i guess ya could say im a closet S/D shipper, although lately w/ some of the rps i've been doing w/ a friend they've turned into having the S/D slant.. and seeing as i'm a C/V shipper... S/D seem to go hand in hand with that.. and im one of those who just cant see the D/V ship...

Jess, Chris: I've read quite a few fics of yours and i have enjoyed them...... they've been well wrote
                  Hey CKO! Great to see you here!

Really cool that you've joined us... and thanks I'm glad you liked our stories! We still have a couple more in the works - and I will definitely have mine done after the con is over.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post

Welcome CKO! Closet shippers seem to be coming out slowly... It's ok... we know S/D is good... we have chocolate walnut cookies... and no threat to the C/V side of things.... or the V/T shippers either... As long as they stay off Sam or Daniel, we are good... Ya and D/V is... unseeable for me too.

*blush* thanks. We (Jess and I) are working on a Tag to MM, we are about 1/3 or so done... so we hope to offer that soon too...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                      Daniel: What is this?
                      Sam: It's just a few ideas and things I wrote down concerning the wedding..
                      Daniel: A few?
                      Sam: I've been planning it a long time.
                      heheeh... I'm sure she has.... *picks up own ideas for S/D wedding* but her's is thicker.... love it Col.!

Spoiler:

Comment

Oooohh we got cookies too, yummmmmmmmy
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay people,I have just posted my fan fic that I wrote up yesterday,on the sciencetwins.com website!
                          Check it out here!!!
                          http://thesciencetwins.com/phpBB/vie...hp?p=1782#1782
                          A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
                          Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

Whoo hoo! Fic! And lovely fic it is!!! Good job!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
                              Whoo hoo! Fic! And lovely fic it is!!! Good job!
                              Well it could've been better,but thankyou for your compliment!
                              *hugs chris*
                              A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
                              Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

and how could it be better? You can always do a second chapter....

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X