Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM
    Yep... that seemed kinda forced to me... AU Sam and Daniel were two cute lil peas in a pod! *squeezes them* love them! That gives me an idea for another smilie actually...

Thought I'd post this... Someone did a caption for a pic a ways up where Sam is looking at Daniel's head. I think Debby did it... where Sam is saying something about Daniel shaving her name into his hair. Well I got inspired from that to make this, heehee...

I like this jess! Very cool! As well as the other picture with the tatoo. Daniel is so sweet!
    Last edited by debbycake; 22 September 2006, 02:49 AM.
    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
      I made this over lunch yesterday, and tweeked it after work...

snag, grap, credit is nice... ENJOY

I know it's a bit sad... but with the lack of TEAM, and lack of S/D specifically, I figured a few more artsy fartsy things could be done...
      Very nice. It seems to fit them perfectly.
      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Here's a pic caption challenge for you guys

This is a strange caption but it's all I came up with.

Daniel: You mean pete killed the minister that was going to do our wedding?
        Jacob: Apparently, he wasn't happy with Sam for breaking it off. I guess he didn't want anyone to have her if he couldn't.
        Sam: The thing that's scaring me though is, how did he find out about me and Daniel?
        Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

We made it to the 100th page! *jumps up and down* The real celibration doesn't really start until we hit 2,000 posts! I never thought that it would come this far. I'm just glad I haven't been talking to myself for the whole 2,000 posts. That would be a little strange, even for me!
          Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

My next fanfic is underway!
            I'm sure those of you who read it were disappointed in the lack of Daniel / Sam moments. But more will be coming next fanfic. I'm not a big shipper, so every fanfic is not going to be shippy. But there's going to be a side story to the main plot where Daniel can't afford to pay for the house he has and a he finds a cheaper one .... right across from Sam's.

Comment

I loved the fic, MP... not all chapters need to be shippy, or have hint of ship. I like the good ol' beat em, and go home fics... usually Daniel seems to end up in the infirmary over those too... I still think he has a thing for blue scrubs...

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...chhead409.html
              Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl
                Especially for you, Jess, a picture from the good old days!
                http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l2...girl/Game1.jpg
                (((Gate Girl))) Thanks so much, that's so sweet of you.

*happy sigh* Loved that ep, even after what Daniel went through. Some nice friendship moments there.

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                  I like this jess! Very cool! As well as the other picture with the tatoo. Daniel is so sweet!
                  Thanks! Yep he is a sweetie!

Aww....she's beaming in this pic!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
                    This is a strange caption but it's all I came up with.

Daniel: You mean pete killed the minister that was going to do our wedding?
                    Jacob: Apparently, he wasn't happy with Sam for breaking it off. I guess he didn't want anyone to have her if he couldn't.
                    Sam: The thing that's scaring me though is, how did he find out about me and Daniel?
                    LOL! Hey it's funny! And we could say that the minister was an alien because they were getting married offworld

Comment

is he kissing her ring finger????

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay to kill a couple of birds with one stone...er couple of posts with one stone... ah never mind...

We made 100 pages finally!! Woooo!! Now maybe we can start to be taken seriously around this site I agree, the bigger celebration will be when we hit 2000 posts, though looks like we're not too far away from that! I'm going to try making a little caption or something in honor of it.

I enjoyed the fic, MP. I agree with rebelwriter - not important to have ship all the time (though I was glad that Daniel and Vala didn't get very chummy in the first one ). Looking forward to the next one, and your side story sounds great too!

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
                          is he kissing her ring finger????
                          Looks like it, doesn't it?

Just made a new icon to go with it...in about...oh 5 minutes. Not entirely thrilled with it... I might try a few other styles once I go through some tutorials, lol

Last edited by JessM; 22 September 2006, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Here's a pic caption challenge for you guys

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...lutionpic1.jpg
                            Okay, Jess, I'm going to take a stab at this.

Sam: Can you get it off, Dad?
                            Jacob: I'm not sure, probably, but it will take a while.
                            Jack: Why didn't you people warn me this would happen?!
                            Daniel: Well, Jack, we did try tell you it wouldn't make a very good halloween mask.
                            46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                            sigpic
                            Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Daniel: (laughing) And then... and then... Jack comes up and asks Sam to marry him... and she is like... well you tell them...

Sam: (laughing hard) I said 'sir I can't have two husbands' and Daniel... Daniel got this weird face thing going, and I had to tell him... he .. he was the only husband I would ever want... and Teal'c got this look too...

Teal'c: (between great belly laughs) Indeed!

Sam: Well I let him down as gently as I could.

Daniel: She flashed him!

Sam: (breaking into renewed laughter) No no... I flashed my RING.... silly! I flashed my ring before him and he passed out!

Daniel: He's so sensitive to shiny round objects...

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks! Yep he is a sweetie!

Aww....she's beaming in this pic!

Now that is a really cool picture.
                                Last edited by MasterPower; 22 September 2006, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X