Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM
    Hmmm Sam is getting really possessive/paranoid now isn't she? But she would never want to hurt poor Daniel, so I think there will be some kissing to make it all better in the end
    Yeah I know she is but the look on her face was just begging for something tense and that is the only thing I could come up with.
    Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by debbycake
      Yeah I know she is but the look on her face was just begging for something tense and that is the only thing I could come up with.
      Oh no, I know what you're saying. And I thought it was fine. She does seem awfully tense.

Hmm... not sure if I posted this one yet...

Comment

Hey Jess, hope you are feeling better... maybe some of that down time can be used in creative ways? some fic... or some... fic... or maybe a cute pic...

(((jess))) I do love that pic.... what WERE they doing in the hay??
        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

LOL...there's also chains in that pic..hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03
            Hey Jess, hope you are feeling better... maybe some of that down time can be used in creative ways? some fic... or some... fic... or maybe a cute pic...

(((jess))) I do love that pic.... what WERE they doing in the hay??
            Thanks Feeling a bit better now...though suddenly really tired and hoping I can stay awake for the ep tonight. Oh well guess that's what the DVR is for... I did manage to finish chapter 2 of One Final Gift. After I don't know how many weeks of adding bits and pieces to it I think it is finally done. Just need the OK from my beta readers... and maybe I can actually post the first chapter.

Thanks for the hugs - I am feeling warm and fuzzy now... Hmm that is a good question I made a wall to sort of go with it, too... the "what were we doing last night?" one on my site, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter
              LOL...there's also chains in that pic..hmm...
              Heehee... oooh good catch there! Oh, the mind is reeling with interesting images now...

Comment

Oh no, I know what you're saying. And I thought it was fine. She does seem awfully tense.

Hmm... not sure if I posted this one yet...

Sam: (Just finishing mouth tho mouth) Daniel, are you okay? I thought you had stopped breathing!
                Daniel: Well I am definatly breathing now!

Okay that was lame.......
                Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Sam: (Just finishing mouth tho mouth) Daniel, are you okay? I thought you had stopped breathing!
                  Daniel: Well I am definatly breathing now!

Okay that was lame.......
                  Aww no that's not lame! It does look like he'd lost his breath and um... well, you know.

Comment

Just made a new icon

Comment

Just made a new icon

Ooo lala, that's pretty! Nice job.
                      Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Hmmm Sam is getting really possessive/paranoid now isn't she? But she would never want to hurt poor Daniel, so I think there will be some kissing to make it all better in the end
                        Hahaha exactly....
                        How can we not tolerate S/D kissing lol?
                        COME ON YOU ROCKY SHIPPERS!!!!I HAVE COOKIES OF ALL SHIPS MMMMM
                        A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
                        Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Rottie
                          Hahaha exactly....
                          How can we not tolerate S/D kissing lol?
                          COME ON YOU ROCKY SHIPPERS!!!!I HAVE COOKIES OF ALL SHIPS MMMMM
                          MMM I like cookies.....
                          Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Oh Wow! A Daniel Sam ship thread! What a great Idea! It would have worked out better if only the writers could have seen.
                            We Are Hathor!
                            Bow Before Your Goddess!

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor! Your Goddess!
                              Oh Wow! A Daniel Sam ship thread! What a great Idea! It would have worked out better if only the writers could have seen.
                              Welcome Hathor! Just because the script writers didn't see this pairing doesn't mean us fanfic writers can't see it. Look at it on the bright side, our imagination sure get a work out!
                              Thanks Jess for the Sig!

Comment

Ooo lala, that's pretty! Nice job.
                                Thanks debby! I made a couple more as I was going through my old screencaps. Was going to post them last night, but my network connection got all crazy...

Comment

Working...
                                X