Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ehh i dunno..i thought nirrti had a fat face...hathor looks more pleasing *i'm a chick so i dont think either are hot* but i dunno...osiris was cool too. however after watching the hathor eps, hathor seems more fun than osiris would be

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

haha hathor is the only real queen. the rest are genderless woman wannabes. hathor was kinda hot... they should have used the actress who played freya or jolinar's original host to be hathor... id like to have seen egeria's host. that sucks though, ra probably cut open the host to cut egeria out i bet she was hot though. i wonder what would happen if a goauld queen took on a male host i guess u need the girl's uterus to replace the huge egg sac thing egeria had, but i wonder what they would do in males... be one of those androgynous gods...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkdreams
        Yeah I know I am bad....but evil is more fun anyway

Shol'va!

Yeah Nirti is hot. I thought the same, she's built and has nice boobs, or maybe it's that corset she was wearing on that episode.
        I also liked Hathor, she didn't need to breath on me to fall under her charm, although it would have been prefered.

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

Yes she is hot but got a very manly jaw lol
          Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
          McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Nirrti was most hot but then
            Spoiler:
            she died, and quickly got cooler, then cold and stiff!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
              Nirriti's host was pretty hot but Nirriti herself was a snake with glowing red eyes and flesh rending mandibles. Just the kind of girl you'd love to bring home to mamma huh.
              Yeah, but that host body was TO DIE FOR!

Ahkna was ok but Natira was better.
              Oh, yeah.. I like lizard women, but that blue armored gal had me at "hello"!

So much eye candy, so little time.

Comment

She's a totally viable hottie. There's no question about that. But there are significantly hotter women on both shows. I mean come on, Teyla is hot in that alien and as such cannot use contractions sort of way. Carter has the brainy scientist chick meats butt kickin' amazon with a machine gun hot. What's her name, Jolene Blaylock's jaffa, she was wicked hot. And the whole, amazon, leather thing, that was cool. I mean in real life it wouldn't be attractive because it would be a pain to get off and on, and damn if that thing wouldn't smell. But on the show. Hot. Um yeah, that's my two cents. Nirrti is a hottie, you have permission to oggle in the privacy of your own living room.
                ~Teddy
                "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

To each his own..

Nirrti is the most appealling female to ever grace Stargate by my standards, though I do like Doc Weir too.

As for the Farscape references.. I was merely agreeing, but to me the most beautiful character to grace that show had to be Sikozu. No doubt!

Comment

Lya&Chiana is by far my favorite two female sci-fi chicks. both look great and had nice attitudes. Sikozu and Joolz are nice too though

Comment

Nirrti is the most appealling female to ever grace Stargate by my standards, though I do like Doc Weir too.
                      I don't know if I'd go that far but she's definately the best of the women turned snake vehicles for me. I never saw the appeal to Hathor really. She didn't strike me as particularly attractive and from what I can recall I found her character to be beyond irritating and not seductive in the slightest.

I smiled when she died.

I'm not getting anything from Teyla either, I don't really know why. She's got all the physical ingrediants I'd typically look for in a hottie and yet, nothin'.

Comment

Glad to see this thread. Niirti was my favorite female Gou'ald. We all have our tastes, and she was best IMO.

I also thought the character was well acted.

Comment

I don't know if I'd go that far but she's definately the best of the women turned snake vehicles for me. I never saw the appeal to Hathor really. She didn't strike me as particularly attractive and from what I can recall I found her character to be beyond irritating and not seductive in the slightest.

I smiled when she died.
                          Yeah, Hathor didn't do anything for me.

I'm not getting anything from Teyla either, I don't really know why. She's got all the physical ingrediants I'd typically look for in a hottie and yet, nothin'.
                          I am glad somebody else is having that reaction. I mean, I may be under the weather, but I still have SOME sex drive left... at least enough to make my EYEBALLS work, dammit!

Maybe we need to do something to spruce the girl up? Green body paint for that Orion Slave Girl look? Pointy ears for the Vulcan lovers? Maybe a putrefaction body paint and some implanted technology for the Queen of the Borg fans?

But really, I think it boils down to what you like, and what you know.

The actress who plays Nirrti reminds me of two different girls I dated WAY back when. One was essentially of Persian ancestry, and had some of the look about the face, the other was a body builder who reminded me of the way Nirrti moved... or, since that was about twenty years ago, the other way around.

If I'd ever dated a girl who looked like Teyla, I'm sure I'd be gaga over her too.

Comment

Maybe we need to do something to spruce the girl up? Green body paint for that Orion Slave Girl look? Pointy ears for the Vulcan lovers? Maybe a putrefaction body paint and some implanted technology for the Queen of the Borg fans?
                            How about a personality implant.

OH BURN!!!!!!one!!!11

Seriously though she is kinda dull I think that's why I don't notice her as much. The fact I once heard someone describe her as Teal'c with boobs and how I can't seem to purge that abomintable associated image from my brain may also be playing into it.

Comment

Seriously though she is kinda dull I think that's why I don't notice her as much. The fact I once heard someone describe her as Teal'c with boobs and how I can't seem to purge that abomintable associated image from my brain may also be playing into it.
                              CONFOUND YOU OUROBOROS! NOW I'VE GOT THAT IMAGE TOO!

AUGH!

Comment

We need some pictures here, people!

Now you can't tell me she's not hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X